[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Josip Broz Tito

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 514882624.jpg (558KB, 739x1024px) Image search: [Google]
514882624.jpg
558KB, 739x1024px
What does /pol/ think about this man? What are your opinions on Tito?
>>
>>131211401
based
>>
>>131211401

Conflicted opinions.

Was a nationalist, didn't bow to the pressure of The Jew (In either the West or the USSR, but at the end of the day was still a marxist and somewhat of an egalitarian.
>>
>>131211401
real piece of shit faggot who gave Albanians and muslims too much power

fuck him, hope he's enjoying hell
>>
>>131211401
No medals fucking pathetic, figurehead for autism
>>
>>131211401
Crypto-turk. The world would have been better if the monarchists had won
>>
>>131211401

Looks like a thin Goering
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (125KB, 723x721px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
125KB, 723x721px
>>131211401
Basically made Yugoslavia stronk by cock teasing the Soviet Union and the USA, making them both give Yugoslavia a ton of money to fight for influence.

He still was a Marxist though
>>
>>131211581
Didn't he also betray the Cossacks?
>>
We don't learn much about him where I'm from (Brazil) but I did some research on him a few months ago and he seemed to me like a really competent guy (and pretty badass too, I mean, he actually told Stalin, after facing assassination atempts by russian spyes, "Stop sending people to kill me. We've already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifle (...) If you don't stop sending killers, I'll send one to Moscow, and I won't have to send a second."). He seems to have built a country with a reasonable amout of cohesion where no other leader ever managed to. No wonder it desintegrated after his death... I usually see him as a similar leader to Ataturk (Turkey) and Vargas (Brazil) both strong and capable leader who pushed for what seemed to be better for their countries.
>>
Pro: Managed to instill pride in his people without being nationalist by creating a Jugoslavian identity to replace petty tribalistic ones like Serbs and Croats. Communist.

Bad: Didn't kill enough of Ustase and Cetniks. Didn't create and effective infrastructure of country to prevent downfall of Jugoslavia.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.