[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are witches politically correct? If not why should heresy be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-24 18.30.01.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-24 18.30.01.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
Are witches politically correct?

If not why should heresy be tolerated. And if so for how long?

What happened to my oil? Pic related?
>>
>>131210027
Lol.

Is anyone tired of winning yet?
>>
>>131210027
You know its relly iffy her on earf when the dead ignore their salvation.
>>
>>131210027
Bump
>>
>>131210027
Witches were the terrorists of the middle ages, poisoning wells and vandalizing property. There's a reason they were so reviled and created such fear amongst communities.

Your oil might be emulsified with water.
>>
>>131214446
That's possible. Where did you get this information? Or was it pulled out of someone's butthole? I need the truth which may not be available.
>>
>>131214893
Um, it's like just standard knowledge, women used to be in charge of cooking and foraging for plant material, and in so doing became knowledgeable about poisonous plants, drugs and medicine. What do you think they were making in their cauldrons? Protip, it wasn't bats legs and frog eyes and shit, it was deadly nightshade, ergot, and Jimsonweed, put it down a well at night and watch the insanity unfold over the course of the day.
>>
>>131215536
Hero powers are lagging
>>
>>131210027
get your cum jar off my board
>>
>>131218299
How do I combat witches within this realm they seem to have perverted my oil.
>>
they are lying snitching and stealing at the same time
>>
>>131218898
The best defense is to keep a watchful eye for these malicious female predators especially during nightfall. A good tool is to set up a hard to see tripwire string connected to some warning bells to alert the presence of trespassers.

You can try heating the oil to drive off any water and turbidity, failing that you may have to buy new oil.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.