[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the election, conservatism bashing on /pol/ has increased

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Since the election, conservatism bashing on /pol/ has increased 9001%. It's obvious our memetic warfare had a major influence on the election, that much is for sure. And it's well known the dnc had it's on programs started in response to dilute our influence by infiltrating our main lines of communication. They're infiltrating the hive mind of /pol/ just as they did the hivemind of MSM followers. Do not respond to commie threads. Do not respond to democrat shills. Do not respond to threads bashing our morals and values. The left is in full force whether it's being talked about or not. Just typing this post, I scrolled down and saw at least three instances of the word "conservashits". This is no different than the dnc coming up with "drumpfkins", it's their new term. Do not be compromised, we're still in this war for the long run to make America great again. We're sick of the degeneracy, the disgust, the hatred of the white male. Do not give up lads, remember why we started this. The emails. The lies. The deaths. This is our nation still, the place we'll raise our kids. Do you really want your kid fucking niggers at age 13 and smoking weed and being a self centered piece of shit because of our current cultural decline in morality? Trump is no god or perfect man, but he is the only one willing to stand up to the system and we need to get behind him. The only one that will call it like it is and fight for a different tomorrow. The first president to come from outside of the deep govt in years, decades even. We need this, we need to seize the opportunity because god only knows when we could get this chance again
>>
This goes for my foriegn anons also. We need your support. It's obvious that world culture follows American culture, if we ever expect a change it has to start right here. God bless you anons
>>
>>131209174
Bump. There's nothing but slide threads anymore with the same kind of BS all over the place. You can't even find the normal threads on the catalog, just garbage and trash like you just described.
>>
File: Trump Mosaic.jpg (46KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Mosaic.jpg
46KB, 480x451px
Bump with Trump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.