[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you done to defeat the International Jew today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1497189573510.jpg (186KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497189573510.jpg
186KB, 900x900px
I'm trying to learn After Effects to make better propaganda but it's hard as fuck. I want to make videos like "Adolf Hitler's Warning" but god damn it must take a lot of time. If anyone has any tips or websites on how they got good at AE, please share.
>>
File: heel hibbler.png (309KB, 841x581px) Image search: [Google]
heel hibbler.png
309KB, 841x581px
Spray painted these everywhere Heel Hibbler!!
>>
>>131208702
Put up posters in my area saying the Holocaust is a dirty Jew lie and Hitler was right.
>>
>>131208702

Guys, for the time being, you can't out the Jew itself. The laws in place everywhere except the US mean you'll just face criminal charges.

Want to help stop The Jew at this point in time?

Slowly reveal the facts to family and friend
Do what you can to stop the ACTIONS of The Jew, without naming themn in any way.

Anti-antisemitism is beaten into the minds of every westerner and it will take time and considerable economic and social downturns for people to be willing to break their conditioning.

Be patient.
>>
>>131208846
>Holocaust is a dirty Jew lie
I don't think so anymore, after hearing Himmler's Posen speech. That still doesn't change the fact that Jews are our gravest problem
>>
>>131209678
mistranslated and just a pep speech anyway in the extreme Nazi manner.

Proves nothing about gas chanbers.
>>
>>131210308
>mistranslated
Nope. Hitler used Ausrottung to exclusively mean exterminate in another speech. The way he talks simply does not make sense if the meaning of Ausrottung is simply deportation. Why the need for secrecy then? Expelling the Jews had always been the plan, openly. Why say "just like we had to shoot our comrades..." if he's talking about deportation?

If you can't see he's talking about killing you're blinded dude. I bet you've watched the David Cole videos and other stuff and decided "yeah this makes sense" and never bothered to look for anything contrary to that view.
>>
>>131208702
THE SYMBOL ON THE LEFT IS A FUCKING GIMMEL
>>
The International Jew - The World's Foremost Problem
By Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company

"The International Jew" by auto magnate Henry Ford, is comprised of newspaper articles printed in 'The Dearborn Independent" during the 1920's.

At the apex of his business career Henry Ford sensed that a terrific effort was being made to take his business from him and manipulate it into the hands of the money-changers. Henry Ford, who had the impression that these manipulators were being engineered by powerful Jewish financiers, called to his office the most intelligent research men within his acquaintance. He commissioned them to make a thorough study of the International Jew and publish their findings in "The Dearborn Independent," which at that time was the official organ of the Ford Motor Company. No expense was spared, and it is estimated that literally millions of dollars were spent by Mr. Ford on this project.

The original articles were carried first in "The Dearborn Independent," and then published in book form. This book, "The International Jew," provides a hard-hitting, easy-to-read introduction to what the renowned American automaker and industrialist called "the world's foremost problem." This influential and much-discussed collection of essays, packed with facts and insights, is an eye-opening survey of the enduringly vexing "Jewish question."

View the PDF at Archive.org
archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

Henry Ford's Resistance to Jewish Power
http://youtu.be/LvhUc-toKTo
>>
>>131211193
the video is down but i'm reading the internation jew, haven't gotten to that yet
>>
File: International-Jew.jpg (35KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
International-Jew.jpg
35KB, 333x500px
>>131211797

Found it posted somewhere else!

Henry Ford's Resistance to Jewish Power
http://youtu.be/shzVhvD4V8M
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.