[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White genocide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: fdsfs.jpg (36KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
fdsfs.jpg
36KB, 412x351px
Hey guys. Do you think that there are coming end times for white people? I'm observing the immigrant situation in Europe and it's getting worse everyday with no reaction from any west countries.
I made some research and the immigration is only getting bigger, add to that their huge fertility advantage and the demographic crisis of white people we gonna be a minority in couple decades. That is surely a thing at least in western countries. The eastern Europe seems to be last bastion standing and I feel like in future there will be a lot of white people migrating there because of the failure of their own societies. I see nothing against that. However I feel that Europe should stay white as it always had. We can protect last indian tribes in Brazil that doesn't know civilization but white people should be mixed or erased? Why no one is diversifying African or Asian populations? What worse things from other civilizations have we done in past except being more successful. I've heard argument last day that more mixed population won't be racist etc. simply because they won't be that different and that is solution to wars etc. I just can't believe that people believe in these arguments. Look at any arabian countries, africa, KOREA which had one homogenous population, white europe which constantly was at war and fighting for power balance. Moreover those cultural marxists who planned it won't even achieve their goal because if things won't change everybody will have to be muslim or be dead...
I feel like we have last chances to struggle for our future before it will be to late and I feel really sorry about it because everything makes me understand that most of people don't even want to fight. They accept their sad fate or even want it. What has happened to once rulers of this planet... 103 years of the fall of Europe and it doesn't seem to stop. I have my last hope in the USA but I feel that alone they won't be able to resist or their will fall too under the wrong leadership.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.