[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An Argument for Racism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: jefferson.jpg (104KB, 800x954px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson.jpg
104KB, 800x954px
I am sorry if this isn't the most elegantly worded post, but I feel we are currently being swarmed with a lot of people who are not redpilled, and who consider racists to simply be idiot rednecks who have achieved nothing in their lives except their white skin, and that generally is not the case. While there always will be the retards in prison getting swastika tattoos and screaming about their Aryan genes, know that I consider them subhumans as well as niggers.

The argument for racism has already been made to great effect, and by a person I could not hope to out speak, Thomas Jefferson. Thomas Jefferson says on the topic:

"I advance it therefore as a suspicion only, that the blacks, whether originally a distinct race, or made distinct by time and circumstances, are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind. It is not against experience to suppose, that different species of the same genus, or varieties of the same species, may possess different qualifications. Will not a lover of natural history then, one who views the gradations in all the races of animals with the eye of philosophy, excuse an effort to keep those in the department of man as distinct as nature has formed them?"

The primary source is very much worth the read, and is full of gems like this: "their own judgment in favour of the whites, declared by their preference of them, as uniformly as is the preference of the Oranootan for the black women over those of his own species."
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/jeffvir.asp

I feel if this did not sway the tentative reader, more historical words likely will fall on deaf ears, but know if you were to make the same conclusion as Jefferson today, or merely follow his logic and assert that there are differences between the racial capacities, as is observable in nature through dogs, birds, mice, anything really, that you would be called racist, and liable to lose your career.

General Redpilling newfags thread
>>
File: ramadanbombathon.png (279KB, 788x305px) Image search: [Google]
ramadanbombathon.png
279KB, 788x305px
>>131207983
There are more races than black and white. What say you about them?
>>
>>131208265
Is it not evident that the logic carries over? There are a debatable number of races, which I would argue are Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, and Araboid. Probably a better name for the last one, but still.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.