[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Solution to the UK Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Leave the EU, allow EU immigrants to stay in the UK
>Deport every single illegal immigrant to the UK
>Suspend all immigration to the United Kingdom
>Create a new "law of return" act allowing people of English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Cornish or Manx descent to return to the UK provided they have one British ancestor
>Ban abortion in all circumstances excluding for health, safety or financial (dire circumstances such as poverty)
>Restrict access to contraception
>Make agreements with the government of Pakistan, Syria, Somalia and other Islamic nations allowing for immigration towards these countries (i.e. so people can return; the receiving countries will desire these people as they will have a Western education)
>Encourage emigration out of the UK for the purpose of "using your skills learned in the UK to develop your home nation"
>State sponsored gentrification program to break up minority ghettos and fill them with rich white inhabitants (recolonization)
>Small state sponsored grant to Anglo Saxon people returning to the UK
>Small state sponsored grant to non Anglo Saxon people to leave the UK
>Legal definition of a British citizen allowed to return; either white from the Commonwealth or one Anglo grandparent (must be from Britain, not Commonwealth - to stop mass Caribbean immigration)

These combined factors should cause the white population to increase at a rate exceeding the non-white population. This may stagnate the Islamisation of the UK, or cause the Islamisation to decline.

One possible way to improve the efficiency of this transfer in society is to pass a law discouraging interracial marriage under the guise of something related to culture (so to ignore the obvious racist aspect). This would stop a situation similar to anchor babies.
>>
the uk is doomed. just get out while you can m8
>>
>>131205820
No, studies show that the better of a civilisation is the less they reproduce, thats why nigs multiply like rabids
>>
>>131206346
I may not be a captain but I will go down with this ship.
>>
>>131206684
You are absolutely right and I agree with you; however, the non-white breeding in the UK must be countered by an increased white birthrate. It's the only way to stop this country from becoming a Islamic """Asian""" nation.
>>
>>131205820
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWeNaFTI4yY
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.