[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

escape from paRussia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

Hello. PaRussian legislation terribly gets worse and worse.
(FYK: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/пapaшa, is spoken as pa-Russia, is russian word for a toiet of any kind in prison/jail cell/chamber).

Recently they have created laws:
1 requiring messengers owners to identify its users using cellphones. Uncompliant messengers (of any kind, including bitmessage and tox) will be fined and/or blocked;
2 prosecuting creation and usage of anonimizers (including tor and i2p).

3 also they want to create an oath to the ones who get russian citizenship. Yarovaya and Zhirinovsky have even created own drafts of the oath. Even though it doesn't touch me for now (for now it's only for foreign citizens), it's a very bad sign.

A year before a terrible Yarovaya "counter-terrorism" law package was passed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarovaya_Law
It creates new felonies, including a felony not to report about a certain group of felonies, it requires ISPs to store all the data for 5 years and it requires companies to send all the crypto keys to FSB.

So it's time to escape from paRussia.
Please name me the state where (here are strict requirements)
* no mandatory biometric registration/identification of the ones crossing the border/getting work permit/getting car license/getting citizenship
* no prosecution for the creation, operation, distribution and use of IT technology (including, but not limited to crypto, anonimizers, cryptocurrency, messengers, p2p file sharing and exploits), probably excluding the USE of malware.
* no conscription.
* no laws "you must surrender keys" and courts have no permissions to require that
* no bans on using, storing and receiving of any amounts of cash
* no mandatory oaths
* no warrantless searches. Property damaged due to search must be fully compensated by the state at least in the case the search was unsuccessful.
>>
* it is not allowed to violate private property rights even if the government strictly needs that piece of property. For example, in Russia FSB and MVD officers have a privelege to take any car, also FSB and FSO were recently added with a privelege to confiscate people's land for their needs.
* it should be possible to get a citizenship for a random guy from Russia
* there should not be a list of the information, which is prohibited to distribute
* no death sentences and no corporal punishments
* no mandatory religion
* no mandatory

Additional wishes:
* to get a warrant for that there must be a reasonable suspection of a crime as serious as a murder.
* large scale surveillance should not be deployed.
* English should be widespread. It should be possible to get a citizenship with only knowlege of English.

If you know such states please name them. If you are a citizen of such a state please not only name it, but also please contact authorities and ask them to create a simplified procedure to get work permit and citizenship for citizens of states with oppressive regimes. If you are a citizen of a state not satisfiyng the criteria please do something which you think should can make it satisfy.

Thank you all in advance.
prev threads:
>>131161926
>>
bump1
>>
>>131203048
>* no mandatory biometric registration/identification of the ones crossing the border/getting work permit/getting car license/getting citizenship

> no conscription.

>* no warrantless searches. Property damaged due to search must be fully compensated by the state at least in the case the search was unsuccessful.

While i respect your desire for privacy, being that you are from a nation infamous for its spies, having any russian citizen come to your country and capable of basically starting up a money laundering business is troubling.
>>
bump2
>>
>>131203048
But, i think the most easiest way to find your dreamland is by starting noting first the places you cant go to.

All european countries are out of question, mostly for conscription, english-only, no biometric registration.

Straya, Canada, Burgers and other random bong-spawn are out of question, for biometric registration, death centence, prohibitation of information, un-fettered migration.

Most it seems you have to aim for Latin American countries. Chile, Argentina are some of my suggestions, but i think you need to ask from one of the local Hues on what country matches your desires.

And most of their benefits come not from having some of the laws you dislike in place, but more from not being capable of enforcing them.
>>
>While i respect your desire for privacy, being that you are from a nation infamous for its spies, having any russian citizen come to your country and capable of basically starting up a money laundering business is troubling

Money laundering was not invented in Russia. Neither was carding. Also I consider money laundering as a right of people. Why? Because money laundering is an activity to make some activities private and privacy is our right. Also I think that democratic states must explicitly write these rights in their documents because every state has trend to become more fascistic than it is and if the state calls itself democratic and liberal it must take measures and implement safeguards to prevent itself from becoming more fascistic. This includes binding principles of non-depriving the people from power, freedoms and ownership into the essentials of the state and really encouraging people to use guranteed freedoms. More practically this means the right for use and create the technology, the right of free speech, the right of privacy, the right of free trade, the right not to comply with right-violating regulations.
>>
>>131204082
>But, i think the most easiest way to find your dreamland is by starting noting first the places you cant go to.

I have done some of this.

>All european countries are out of question, mostly for conscription, english-only, no biometric registration.

Mostly because of biometrics which is deployed in EU. English is not strict requirement, I'm ready to learn for example spanish or even ukrainian (which is very similar to russian) if I find the country worth it. Lot of countries have conscription for the case of emergency (I still strongly against this!), but for example switherland requires its citizens to actually serve the military.

>Straya, Canada, Burgers and other random bong-spawn are out of question, for biometric registration,
as I know canada doesn't require that (except faces) for citizens of non-musleam states. Once they wanted that but were sued and the court decided that it is a violation of human rights. But unfortunately they require to make an oath which is inacceptable to a free man.

>death centence, prohibitation of information,
it's very bad.

>un-fettered migration.
not an issue if you mean "multiculturism".

>Most it seems you have to aim for Latin American countries.
It seems yes.

>Argentina
according to eff they have deployed a mandatary biometric registration.

>And most of their benefits come not from having some of the laws you dislike in place, but more from not being capable of enforcing them

We in Russia have a proverb "strictness of law is compensated with unmandatories of complying with it". Unfortunately this is wrong. If authorities really want to fix this they just fix this efficiently with brute force: army, police, counterintellegence services. "There is no maneur against a crowbar" says another proverb.
>>
>>131203441
Dude you're a master at gibsmedat, there is no fucking state like this. How about you just play nice with Putin for a while.
>>
>>131208361
>Dude you're a master at gibsmedat, there is no fucking state like this.

So we need to find the optimal from existing.

>How about you just play nice with Putin for a while.

sounds like
>How about you just play nice with Kim Jong-un/Stalin/Hitler for a while.
>>
>>131203048
пapaшa IS NOT pronounced "pa-russia", fucking imbecile
>>
>>131209381
I'm russian and IMHO it is pronounced exactly like that. Don't see the transcription on wiktionary, IMHO it's wrong.
>>
>>131209675
maybe,

but Russia is not how you say "russia" in russian, its

Poccия, (Rossiya)

that means that the correlating пapaшa to "Russia" is incorrect, its nothing. For it to have the meaning to want to imply, it would have to be Pa-Rossiya

is thread made to get info out of me?, look all you want, i am just a semi rich neet with a lot of time to study about everything
>>
File: RussianArmataT14Tank.png (423KB, 720x364px) Image search: [Google]
RussianArmataT14Tank.png
423KB, 720x364px
>>131203048
You made this exact thread this morning.
I ask you again, are you some kind of terrorist or traitor who's looking for someone to protect him when the FSB comes knocking on your door?
Pic related is still parked outside your door. Hope you feel lucky.
>>
>>131203048
>>131203219
I've read your requests and I have a question: are you some sort of criminal or just genuenly looking for your personal ancap-like utopia?
In both of those cases Russia is not the worst option though.
>>
>>131210289
>maybe,
>but Russia is not how you say "russia" in russian, its
>Poccия, (Rossiya)
>that means that the correlating пapaшa to "Russia" is incorrect, its nothing. For it to have the meaning to want to imply, it would have to be Pa-Rossiya

As you like, linguistics is not the goal of this thread. But FYK paшкa and пapaшa, both derived from english pronounciation of the word "Russia" are common petnames for Russia among the ones who dislike the current regime or/and the peoples (the country is it's people, right) tolerating that regime.
>>
>>131203048
>>131203219
What you're looking for is money, friendo. Freedom ain't free. Make a bunch of it, bribe wisely, and see how much freedom you earn.
>>
>>131210845
>I've read your requests and I have a question: are you some sort of criminal
It depends on the laws. It's better to live under jurisdiction of the state not criminalizing the things you think mustn't be criminalized. I think that p2p, anonimizers and cryptocurrency mustn't be criminalized. I have never killed anyone. I have never raped anyone. I have never stolen some valuable property (more than a paperclip) from anyone. I have never blackmailed anyone. I don't consider myself as a kind of a man for prosecution of which laws should be build.

>or just genuenly looking for your personal ancap-like utopia?

I'm genuinely think that certain things must not be prosecuted. And my views match ancap pretty well.

>In both of those cases Russia is not the worst option though.
Do you really think this? After that the govt have demonstrated that they really can enforce the laws they pass? They can, but they can because people allow them. I don't want to live with people who allow to do such things with onselves, and, which is more important, allow the state to do such things with their co-citizens in violation of their rights. With such co-citizens it is impossible to protect ones rights. I'm really sorry that I have to seek for the country to emigrate to, but it seems there is no another way to protect my rights.
>>
>>131211152
i guess you being russian obviously know more than me of the russian language, linguistics is cool, i would say out of all the regimes you have had, this one is not so bad
>>
Chile?
>>
>>131212090
>What you're looking for is money, friendo.
not quite.

>Freedom ain't free.
Agree.

>Make a bunch of it, bribe wisely, and see how much freedom you

Bribes don't solve the problem and even make it worse. Paying bribes you are making the men accepting bribes be interested in preservation of their priveleges and in blackmailing folks like you. So part of bribes is spent on making bribes to the ones who pass such laws. Paying bribes you fund the politicians eliminating your freedoms even further.
>>
>>131212892
thank you for candidate, will research that.
googling biometric id cards found some info, but it's still unclear (for me, yet) if it is mandatory
>>131212682
>out of all the regimes you have had, this one is not so bad

With such politicians as Putin, Medvedev, Lugovoi, Levin and especially Yarovaya, with such ministers like Matvienko, Sidorenko, Zharov and Bortnikov, with such busynessmen as Ashmanov, Kucharenko and Kasperskzya and Kaspersky we have no chances.
>>
>>131212892
1 conscription
2 it seems they have biometric passports with fingerprints. More analysis needee to determine if it is mandatory. https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://www.terra.cl/noticias/chile/chilenos-tendran-cedula-de-identidad-y-pasaporte-electronico,d36349a07a67e310VgnVCM4000009bcceb0aRCRD.html&usg=ALkJrhj8CIE69Wsuxze28YcfjfsPhpMxTw
>>
File: 1398618432304.png (135KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1398618432304.png
135KB, 500x560px
Hi Soroshill
>>
I would highly reccomend Malawi

Fits your description for 90%
>>
>>131212892
>23. Can a person refuse to be fingerprinted when applying for an identity card?

>No, since the taking of impressions is a fundamental part of the process of granting identity cards, it is through them that the identity of a person is verified.
>>
>>131203048
Just try to get setup in the Seattle area. It basically fits all your requirements. Just explain everything here to the interviewers are the embassy or whatever, I'm sure they will be receptive.

It would really help if you had your own online business, just something that makes >25k a year. You will still have to comply with the feds, but they are very different in the US. Don't come to the USA if you are a vor or mobster. It will not work well for you. The USA is actually quite excepting of all the stuff you like to create. There are obviously some hoops you would have to jump through, and you would be on a few lists considering you'd be a Russian immigrant who works with cryptography.

Beyond that though, if you assimilated and didn't cross the well defined lines, you would be living a much, much better life. Just don't fuck around or do anything bad and you'll be in the 1st world doing what you love.
>>
>>131218986

> h-h-he doesnt side with russia?111!!
> SHILL!
> SOROS!

cringe
>>
File: 1482262368318.gif (115KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482262368318.gif
115KB, 1024x1024px
>>131219641
Into the oven you go Schlomo
>>
>>131219020
oh shit. From this moment I add one more strict restriction: no african and muslim states.
>>
>>131219538
You also seem like the type of guy who would get involved in cryptoanarchy...

There's a few groups who don't give a fuck about any of the laws in Russia who would also be excepting of you. You might not meet the requirements for the group I'm thinking of but you could easily buff up your skills. If you happen to be in the Murmansk are you could fuck around with a software defined radio until you find a puzzle. If you can solve it you're basically given a ton of resources and can work with like minded people.
>>
File: 1494113673488.png (157KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494113673488.png
157KB, 512x512px
>>131219641
what's so good about not siding with Russia cuckboy. Literally have everything to gain nothing to lose.
>>
>>131219538
Sorry, no US. It's a fascist state. It has mandatory biometrics. It has capital punishment. It has total surveillance. Its judges ordered a man to surrender a crypto key, and because the law system is based on precedents more this case won't be unique. It has restrictions on technology including IT. US is completely inacceptable for a free man.
>>
>>131203048
блядь и тyт oльки, кaк вы зaeбaли!
>>
>>131220666
It's not like you think.

Most the crypto work here is on the down low.

Anyways, if you don't like the US there is another option.

You just need to go to Brasil and get setup in a certain way. You need to have a small income from international tech shit. Then you just bribe the right people(it's basically legal to bribe) and then you're set. Just keep your real business on the down low. Use anonymity services to publish your shit and don't fucking tell anyone about it.

I know it probably doesn't sound like a good idea, but it might be your best option. There is no free man shit anymore. If you're in a high risk field you basically need to cultivate allies and bribe the right people. It will always be a fight man, no matter where you are. Many goverments still treat cryptography as dealing arms.
>>
>>131220139
stop act like a fool then
high quality of life requires some sort of control
>>
>>131220330
>You also seem like the type of guy who would get involved in cryptoanarchy...

You are a Cap'n Obvious today.

>There's a few groups who don't give a fuck about any of the laws in Russia who would also be excepting of you. You might not meet the requirements for the group I'm thinking of but you could easily buff up your skills. If you happen to be in the Murmansk are you could fuck around with a software defined radio until you find a puzzle. If you can solve it you're basically given a ton of resources and can work with like minded people.

Sory for rudeness but it looks like a recruitment attmpt. I'm not going to be involved in that. Find another fool.

BTW SDRs are banned in US since new FCC rules.
>>
>>131221237
hi quility of life is when YOU control it, not when is IS CONTROLLED BY THE STATE.
>>
>>131221311
>BTW SDRs are banned in US since new FCC rules.

I was just talking about a receiver. Also, you just need a ham radio permit to use an SDR. Most ham radios and such are actually just SDRs.
>>
>>131220487

russia are good boys!

lol sympathizing piece of shit
>>
>>131221566
>I was just talking about a receiver.

1 not sure that even receiver is alloved if you can tune it to the channels used by police
2 just receiver is not an sdr. Sdr is a thing like hackrf or bladerf. rtl-sdr is not an sdr, it's just a receiver.
>>
File: 1497991049347.jpg (26KB, 225x309px) Image search: [Google]
1497991049347.jpg
26KB, 225x309px
>>131221743
liberal boomer faggot please retire/die already
>>
>>131215341
I dont see 30 million of you starving to death

enough of this bullshit, fucking "anarcofaggot" commie, you and all like you are cancer
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.