[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STRATEGIES PUSHING FOR LEFT WING CANNABILISM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Hehehe.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hehehe.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
ITT we discuss clever 4d ways to turn all the ideological conflicts of The Left against themselves
>eg; missed opportunity
>Gay Pride parade happening in Toronto as we speak
>Gays and BLM(Don't know why they're included) demand no police presence
>Find spot where there are no cameras (I actually know of the perfect place
>ATTACK parade goers w/ mace and bats while dressed as Muslims
>Chaos erupts, head towards Lake Ontario where we have boats awaiting and sail across to awaiting gettaway cars
RESULT: Gays turn on Muslims, Muslims hate them anyway, Gays turn on BLM for pushing for no Police, Police heavily criticize BLM but this time with public support, Blacks riot in Gay area of TO, Media doesn't know who to blame, Trudeau doesn't know who to blame and probably gets blamed himself, RightWing Nationalists seem like the only sane ones left
>What's your ideas /pol/?
>>
Plan is decent but good luck finding people to participate.
>>
>>131201617
>Maybe the religion of pieces will strike again... and give the genuine humans a chance to turn their homelands into sheets of glass (a future tourist attraction?)...
>>
>>131201835
>Plan is decent but good luck finding people to participate.
Yeah that's the tough part, a few more attacks on Canadian soil and that may be easier to accomplish
>>131201855
>>Maybe the religion of pieces will strike again.
I think that's a fair bet
>>
File: Varona.jpg (85KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
Varona.jpg
85KB, 400x383px
bump
>>
>>131201617
>Trudeau doesn't know who to blame and probably gets blamed himself

He will just blame rigth wingers and the media will support him.
>>
I picture Trudeau laying on his back catching a hot golden shower from one of those BLM feminazis. "You're gonna welcome the fuck out of those refugees right bitchboy? You loove that cultural enrichment don't you?"
>>
>>131201617
Turn gays against each other. Girly fags being oppressed by manly fags whatever. Tops oppressing bottoms, "real" lesbians hating spring break dykes.
>>
I think there's also something to be exploited from the clear divide between the "strong black women" leaders and the white feminist sjw's. Once the white girls know they can never win they end up questioning the whole thing eventually. If white women can be swayed away then nearly all of the voting power is taken away. Also male feminists will have none of the already rare feminazi qt's to try to fuck so they won't bother either.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.