[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are Golems.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

This thread is to remind everyone that according to Genesis, only MEN are made in God's image and that women are in fact Golems.

A Golem is a creature in Hebrew mythology that is made from mud or clay and a token from the person it is many to serve (hair, BONE, tooth etc.) and brought to life by a mystical or godly power. The creation of Eve in the book of Genesis would have been understood by all the Hebrews of biblical times to mean that Eve was created as a Golem to serve Adam. Contemporary Christianity likes to overlook this fact.
>>
>>131201002
Yes, they do overlook this and other inconvenient facts.
>>
>>131202123
Also all of the Africans are the offspring of Cain who was given a black mark and cast out so that all should know he is a murderer of his own kin.
>>
Are female squirrels golems too? I'm confused.
>>
File: ath.jpg (145KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ath.jpg
145KB, 900x900px
>>131201002

>hurr women don't fuck me b/c of semitic good-night stories
>....
>....
>DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>131202988

I thought it was the curse of ham that turned then black?
>>
>>131203213
Animals are an interesting topic... The pope actually recently told someone that animals DO go to heaven, which caused some controversy among Catholic scholars that hold the Pope as infallible. It COULD be argued that animals can go to heaven without receiving Jesus because only humans ate the fruit and were tainted by original sin. However, there can be a case made that this is also how the aspect of a soul seperate from the body came about, meaning that only humans have a soul because they received it by eating the fruit and having original sin. The free will argument has always been a bad one because without free will, Adam and Eve COULD NOT have disobeyed God in the first place. But there have been studies that show dogs at least understand right and wrong and are capable of being dishonest, which would point to them having free will.
>>
>>131203347
That's not what he's talking about at all.. Please re-read the post.
>>
>>131201002
>(((Genesis)))
>>
File: 1414102437183.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
1414102437183.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>>131201002
>sandnigger fairytales
>>
>>131203347
Married for 8 years and converted to Catholic from Protestant because at the time I found the Catholic church to have better directives on science and the reality of our place. However I still hold to my Protestant (Methodist) ideals that the Pope (especially the current hippy, though I DO like how he has failed against decadence and such) is just a man and thus as fallible as anyone. The Methodist upbringing makes me especially hate idiot evangelicals and "born again" bullshit. Methodism teaches essentially that every day we wake up as sinners and only through deliberate action do we work towards salvation ( the Method part). I like that Catholics also do not believe in a "one and done" absolution of sin.
>>
>>131201002
Can confirm, women are jewish tricks.
>>
>>131204302
>Methodist
You were a heretic then and are a heritic now, so nothing at all changed.
>>
>>131201002
>A Golem is a creature in Hebrew mythology that is made from mud or clay and a token from the person it is many to serve (hair, BONE, tooth etc.)
Then Adam himself is a Golem of Yahweh

>made from mud or clay
>Ad'am, literally mud or clay
>>
>>131204020
This is also true. This is where the "other people" and cities such as Nod come into play in Genesis. The garden of Eden and creation WAS NOT MEANT TO BE UNIVERSAL. It is about the creation of the Hebrews specificaly, all the other pagans already existed in the world. This is why they consider themselves "God's Chosen People (tm)". Of course this contradicts my OP, so I suppose the TRUE answer is that all JEWISH women are Golems.
>>
>>131201002
Adam was also a Golem

>In the first hour, his [Adam's] dust was gathered
In the second, it was kneaded into a shapeless mass.
In the third, his limbs were shaped
In the fourth, a soul was infused into him
In the fifth, he arose and stood on his feet
>>
>>131204730
Yes, but he was made in God's image and only OF God. Eve was made from Adam's rib and thus of man and lesser.
>>
>>131204916
adam is god's golem, eve is adam's golem

glad to help
>>
>>131201002
Yes but Adam is also a clay pot. From the ground. And some say Gen 1 and Gen 2 are telling two different creation accounts. Beware of such things like this. And "Lilith". Golem sounds funny to laugh at. But its creation or notion is there to distract you
>>
>>131204941
still a golem
>>
don't care about stupid middle eastern shit. we are pagans, we venerate nature and both male and female aspect. only stupid jews want to divide us over lies and fantasies for then to rule.
>>
ridiculous.
all a woman has to do is take male hormones and she can kick your ass
>>
>>131203810
I have always found this an interesting topic theology. Personally, I am under the opinion that animals have mortal souls (e.i. they have soul but they don't go to heaven or hell. This is their only life). I came to this conclusion as animals can not be possessed by demon (or if they do rarely) while objects can be freely or in the case for humans allowed. This suggests that something prevents this from happen, hence my opinion. Though I still don't hold the belief that animals go to heaven or hell as their is nothing theological to suggest this and rather more based on feelings.

>controversy among Catholic scholars that hold the Pope as infallible
That not how it works, the pope has to say that it is infallible for it to be infallible, otherwise it is his own opinion. They were in a tising as it is an heterorthodox opinion.
>>
>>131201002
Holy shit op. Adam was made of mud and clay and eve was made from Adams rib. You dumb fuck
>>
>>131201002
So eve was a golem.
but my daughter wasn't made of mud and a bone.
>>
>>131209099
Sounds like op just hates women because he never leaves his house
>>
File: 1497312729545.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1497312729545.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>131201002
of course if you account for the Lilith stories not included in the old testament the whole made from the body of Adam could be a metaphor for Adam fucking his own little girl.
>>
>>131208937
>I came to this conclusion as animals can not be possessed by demon
More proof Catholics are heretics and never read the Bible.
>And they arrived at the country of the Gadarenes, which is over against Galilee. And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs. When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not. (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.) And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him. And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.

>And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them. Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.
>>
>>131208276
delusional idiot roasty detected
>>
>>131209099
Bible is just one big metaphore
What says "made from adams rib" actually means
a piece taken from his heart to become the one he loves, not a literal rib bone.
>>
File: 1497861501941.jpg (355KB, 1658x1658px) Image search: [Google]
1497861501941.jpg
355KB, 1658x1658px
>>131209841
>could be a metaphor for Adam fucking his own little girl.

>implying man said no for 100tousands of years to FRRRRESH fucking thight pussy because simply he was the father

nigga you must be fucking dumb

try to see the world without your zeitgeist goggles
>>
>>131204302
>I hate the hippy pope
I told everyone what would happen when they elected a filthy Jesuit as pope, nobody listened.
>>
>>131210115
>not a literal rib bone.

biologically men do have 1 less rib then women.....
>>
File: d2Svn0r.png (848KB, 878x853px) Image search: [Google]
d2Svn0r.png
848KB, 878x853px
>>131201002
>Caring about a religion created solely to improve Jewish standing inside the Roman Empire
>>
>>131201002
>Its a schizophrenia episode
>>
>>131209841
the Talmud and kabbalah were written way after Genesis
>>
File: IMG_2153.png (133KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2153.png
133KB, 500x535px
>>131201002
>according to Genesis
Stopped reading here
>>
>>131201002
>christcuck
>believes women are spoopy monsters
Checks out
You've misinterpreted the meaning of your own book. Women don't fit the archetype of godlike, or holy, because women, by their very nature (even down to their sexual organ) are simply recipients of man. Be it the recipient and incubator of the sperm that man creates and implants into her, or the values which man imprints upon his woman.
>>
You are right that women are created to serve, but wrong to be opposed to them. A man is incomplete without a good women serving him. A good woman is one who is comfortable being powerful, and a woman becomes the most powerful when she serves a good man. A good man is a man who is comfortable being powerful, and a man becomes the most powerful when he respects his woman as his servant and pleasure slave.

When a man lives truthfully and respects his woman as his personal pleasure slave, his woman is fulfilled and enriched, and she will do anything for him. This is the essence of fulfillment in relationships, diverging from it leads to dysfunction, infidelity, cuckholdry, and inferior sex that isn't as stimulating as it could be.
>>
>>131201002
taken from the rib, she's not lower than man and she's not above man she is equal with man taken from his side to stand at his side. a team to work together with respective roles
>>
>God makes man in His image
>God then makes woman in man's image
>women are golems

If A=B and B=C, then A=C.
>>
>>131201002
>according to Genesis

Well, according to Harry Potter...
>>
>>131204302
So you are absolutely positive your method grants you salvation?
>>
>>131210487
BTW, this is also the reason why in the story of genesis,she bites the Apple and causes the decay of humanity in your gods mind. Adam, being the ultimate, archetypical, first man would not have ideas planted into his brain by another, and had all loyalty to his creator. Eve, being the archetypical woman, had her mind open to the ideas of the serpent, and all the serpent needed to do was implant them within her. This is why a phallic symbol (the serpent) is used to portray deception and opposition. Being open minded and subject to the will of others is a feminine trait, and this is why open mindedness is mainstream now; the devious men of the world have figured out a way to give other men the feminine trait of openness, leaving them hopeless and subject to their will.
>>
>>131204302
If you are a Catholic who does not accept the doctrine of papal infallibility, then you are a heretic.

I'm a Protestant, so I believe I'm considered an apostate by the catholic Church despite having never been a Catholic (because Protestantism is apostate itself), but you're walking very close to the line yourself with the views you're expressing.
>>
>>131204302
nothing you do can save you. Jesus christ already paid the price for your salvation. we are sinners and struggle against our sins but as long as we trust and have faith in Jesus we are saved doesn't mean we won't still struggle against our sins
>>
>>131201002
Face facts, all humans are humans.
None are NPCs. Not women nor gentiles.
>>
>>131203810
I can't approve of a god that doesn't allow dogs into heaven
>>
I thought adams rib bone part was a mistranslation, not sure to what.
>>
>>131209861
>More proof Catholics are heretics and never read the Bible.
Read the bible, never sought to memorize it word for word.
Good point though about the bible verse. I have always been on edge about that opinion though as it is a little out there. It doesn't destroy the whole argument though as those piggies did react violently to being possessed. It could suggest that they desired death to being tainted by evil.

Now quit larping as you prodies are largely responsible for shitstorm situation of society disbelieving in Christ at the moment. No matter who is right or wrong in this matter we should seek pardon and forgiveness from the Lord for our sins.
>>
>>131211917
Animals have a dick bone, humans don't.

The rib bone was either mistranslated or an allegory of an explanation for our lack of a bone in the penis. Woo!
>>
>>131212045
Catholic sophistry and corruption caused Protestantism, so Catholics are even more responsible.
>>
>>131211661
Read the bible and come back. Women are borderline NPCs that don't have any rights.
>>
>>131202988
Did you guys just now start picking that up? I was mentioning it awhile back and now I fucking see more people actually using it. Fucking christcucks HAHAHAHA
>>
>>131210851
a^2 + b^2 = c^2
>>
>>131210851
The transitory principle only exists in algebra, not in Biblical studies. Try again.
>>
>>131210877
Is the atheist shitposter with the ancap flag one single person? Just trip up so i can filter you faggot
>>
ITT: virgins, yes woman are insufferable beings and cant never be understood but they are needed and there is nothing on the planet that can replace their presence despite what r9k says.

They are the enemy but a needed one.
>>
>>131213079
woment aren't meant to be understood, they are meant to canalize the highest forces, and create life, it's something infinite and multiple, men are meant only to give a direction and purpose to that.
>>
if you fail to understand women, then you are a jew.
>>
>>131213508
Men are meant to create civilization, women are meant to create men and women.
>>
>>131210228
sorry nigger, men and women have equal number of ribs. now fuck off
>>
>>131213579
no it's not that simple. if you believe that you'll fail to use the women potential and you'll decay. german mysticism understand women.
>>
>>131213827
the pagan one*
>>
>Hebrew mythology

Hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>131212270
If you don't even have ability take the agency necessary to take on your responsibility, then you are doing little to help Christ's cause or helping western civilization. Blaming catholics does little to help your cause other than to make you feel good and earn brownie points.

You protestants are largely responsible for destroying the idea of their being one truth and that we need to remake society for one's desire. That is purely on you as a group. Take responsibility and fix it.
While I know you think Catholic Church is evil, at least with us there are those who recognize our faults and try to fix those issues.
>>
>>131201002

a golem is for protection.

eve was for a helpmeet. eve is made in man's image.
>>
Wrong, both men and women are made in god's image, we both have the LOGOS.
>>
>>131214389
I only said you were more responsible, not that Protestants have no responsibility.

Protestantism is so horribly fractured and corrupt at this point it's disgusting, but at least that corruption doesn't become official dogma for all Protestants. Catholics have to accept shit like Vatican II if they want to be consistent with the Catholic doctrine of papal infallibility. You may recognize the corruption, but you are powerless to change it. As a Catholic, you get to go down with a sinking ship while Protestants carry the torch of Christian faith into the coming centuries.
>>
>>131212045
Catholics burned the real Christians for daring to read the Bible.

Wanna know why?

Because if you read the Bible you'll see how you dont need the Catholic church, and their doctrine is heretical. They elevated Mary to co-redeemer with Jesus, and even made up fanfic about her dying and her body being resurected on the 3rd day like Jesus... which occurs nowhere in the Bible. It's pure heresy.

>The Latin Catholic Feast of the Assumption is celebrated on 15 August, and the Eastern Orthodox and Eastern Catholics celebrate the Dormition of the Theotokos (the falling asleep of the Mother of God) on the same date, preceded by a 14-day fast period. Eastern Christians believe that Mary died a natural death, that her soul was received by Christ upon death, and that her body was resurrected on the third day after her death and that she was taken up into heaven bodily in anticipation of the general resurrection. Her tomb was found empty on the third day.

>Orthodox tradition is clear and unwavering in regard to the central point [of the Dormition]: the Holy Virgin underwent, as did her Son, a physical death, but her body – like His – was afterwards raised from the dead and she was taken up into heaven, in her body as well as in her soul. She has passed beyond death and judgement, and lives wholly in the Age to Come. The Resurrection of the Body ... has in her case been anticipated and is already an accomplished fact. That does not mean, however, that she is dissociated from the rest of humanity and placed in a wholly different category: for we all hope to share one day in that same glory of the Resurrection of the Body which she enjoys even now.

>Many Catholics also believe that Mary first died before being assumed, but they believe that she was miraculously resurrected before being assumed. Others believe she was assumed bodily into Heaven without first dying.
>>
shut up stupid christians with your sand niggers fantasies, do you realize how moronic you sound talking arguing about a foreign cult that mass murdered your ancestors?
>>
>>131214846
>Protestants carry the torch of Christian faith into the coming centuries
Doubt that, it is looking like the Orthodox may be the ones carrying that torch. Liberation theology and the social gospel did a number on our churches.
>>
>>131201002
Women are inferior. There is only one gender and all others are property.
>>
>>131201002
>Contemporary Christianity likes to overlook this fact.
The Bible is a collection of wise metaphors, the culmination of 1000's of years of cultural growth. Elements of truth remain within them but it is not intended to be taken literally.
>>
>>131215391
>it is looking like the Orthodox may be the ones carrying that torch

What makes you say that?
>>
>>131203619
No it was his son cannan that was cursed and it didn't mention his skin, furthermore every one was black until the sons of God came and started fucking human womens.
>>
>>131215645
They are in a better position and are making a fast recovering. They are also pretty corrupt but people are returning to it in their homelands. We (Catholic and Protestants) will be dealing with this crap for over the next hundred years while the Orthodox should be relatively clean of this crap in the next twenty. The Coptic's are even better position other than they are under the thumb of kebab.
>>
Holy shit you're right.

Why is God male in the first place?
>>
>>131216777
holy trips checked

God is male because of His positive "giving" nature. The masculine projects and the feminine receives.
>>
>>131210603
Women are lesser than men but greater than animals, as they are made in the image of man.

They still deserve love and respect.
>>
>>131201002
>>>/x/
>>
>>131216777

God has no form, and no opposite. The essence of man(kind) is the soul, which is neither male nor female. The body is just a shell we wear during our brief period here. We cast it off when we die and return to our true form, the soul, made in His image.
>>
>>131203213
Shut the fuck up, bitchcunt.

The Human race was engineered and the Y chromosome has no simian resemblance.
>>
>relying on Jewish holy scrolls for your value system
blue pills, gtfo
>>
>>131201002
Genesis 1:27 –

>So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Fuck off.
>>
>>131204302
Why the hell did you call for the cucklics meme? They don't follow true to the scriptures and instead follow pagan rituals that have been injected in the religion since it's inception. Protestants directly follow the bible and it's teachings. Evolution is a scam anyways, so not sure why you think cathlics pandering to lefty ideas is good...
>>
>>131203810
Where did you get the idea that the soul wasn't there at creation?
>>
>>131210186
Pushing degeneracy because people paid you and won't prosecute your priests isn't very Christ like
>>
>>131201002
>believing in jewish goystries
everyone knows that humans were created from trees dumdum
>>
>>131203619
What a fucked up curse, eh? Being turned into a nigger. Couldn't think of anything worse than that.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.