[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Trump gets impeached

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: revolt.jpg (79KB, 339x246px) Image search: [Google]
revolt.jpg
79KB, 339x246px
If Mueller tries to impeach Trump, by saying he obstructed the Russia investigation, would you revolt?

only comment if you have geographic location flag
>>
>>131198058
Who are you asking for?
>>
>>131198058
Too bad impeachment isn't removal from office. It's the legislative branch telling the president "you a bad boy". No president has ever been removed from office.
>>
the question is flawed since Mueller can't impeach anyone. But suppose he finds some fake bullshit and Congress runs with it and tries to impeach.

The answer is yes
>>
>>131198058
If Trump asks.
>>
>>131198058
Revolt against who? congress? How the fuck do you expect me to do that?
>>
>>131198058
If he were impeached by the House (unlikely) and then convicted by the Senate (unlikely), we would just get Mike Pence, so I see no need to revolt.
>>131198505
Unless this.
>>
File: militia uprising.jpg (878KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
militia uprising.jpg
878KB, 1680x1050px
>>131198058

Trump won't be impeached for that very reason.
>>
File: Hillary Coup.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Coup.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>131198616

Ever heard of a coup/counter-coup?
>>
>>131198624

Pence would probably removed as well in such a scenario, as was the case with Spiro Agnew (forced to resign a year before Nixon).
>>
Impeach President Trump
Patriots finally snap
Blood in the streets
Cities burning to the ground
America is kill
>>
>>131200570
Would a Republican Congress really do that though? Who's third in line?
>>
>>131200570
Agnew resigned because they were going to bring him up on bribery charges. They would have to find something incriminating on Pence to remove him from the line of succession.
>>
>>131203688
They could to get Ryan but hopefully these special elections have taught them that Trump is an asset in turning out the Republican base to win elections, even for more or less establishment candidates.
>>
>>131198058
I would fight on behalf of the trumpists in exchange for a plot of land and citizenship after the war. And im 100% white btw

Inb4 fuck off charlie chan
>>
File: shut up hippie.jpg (52KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
shut up hippie.jpg
52KB, 400x559px
>>131203688
>Would a Republican Congress really do that though?

Dumbasscrats don't really think that part through when they jack off to the idea of Trump getting Nixon'd. Frankly the Republicans didn't either with Obama, although they had more ample excuses to remove him from power.
>>
I would protest in front of my embassy, because its basically a coup.

not that trump will ever get impeached for this russia or obstruction bullshit, its good that democrats waste so much time jerking off to their russia fantasy

I would also consider myself in a state of war against any and all world powers and governments which dont condemn the coup
>>
File: henry kidd battle of the crater.jpg (3MB, 1599x1272px) Image search: [Google]
henry kidd battle of the crater.jpg
3MB, 1599x1272px
>>131202353

Basically this
>>
>>131198058
If he gets impeached it's because he had it coming.
Impeaches doesn't happen because "MUH, I HATE DAHNALD!"

It means he would have to have committed some legitimate crimes that Congress and the Senate had to agree upon (As in they are not afraid of also being ripped apart by same accusations and investigation).

And if that's the case, then fuck em.
>>
>>131206793

wtf I love Thailand for something besides underage prostitutes now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.