[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the biggest lie ever told?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What was the biggest lie that we were led to believe?
>>
>>131197655
Bruce Jenner is Caitlyn Jenner, a woman.

No but seriously, the biggest lie that we are taught is morality. I'm not being edgy and saying morality is a lie, but the way in which we are made to believe what is "right" and "wrong" is horrifically warped and unjust. Basically there are just many people who make moral claims, but provide no proof or evidence or reason to believe it is true and then convince people to act in accordance with the beliefs.

i.e. "We're all equal, and you aren't allowed to say you don't like certain groups. Also it's wrong to be mean to women. Also it's wrong to have lots of money. Also it's wrong to be a white male, because you're privileged" etc.

I would love a more ethical system. However most people are not capable of being fair determinants of morality.
>>
Religion
>>
>>131197655
"All men are created equal," is the greatest lie ever told and believed.
>>
>>131197934
When you try to be ethical but get constantly fucked over, go figure.

When you become unethical and adopt a Machiavellian attitude and lifestyle, Woman are easier to fuck, Life becomes a series of which people to fuck over and use to advance in life and it becomes more of a fun little game which if your a little smart and use everything to succeed, You will accomplish big things and be successful.
>>
>>131197934
Sounds about right
>>
>>131197655
blacks are human
>>
>>131198115
This. Lots of problems come from that one sentence.
>>
>>131199095
You do realize that Prophet Muhamed said blacks are equal to whites as long as they are Muslims. Not that I am a Muslim, but your got the Jihadi flag ...
>>
>>131197655
Obviously the Holocaust
>>
File: holohoax..jpg (328KB, 1004x1296px) Image search: [Google]
holohoax..jpg
328KB, 1004x1296px
The lie that was used to create the state of Israel and the reason for ALL of the strife in the middle east and the current migrant invasion flooding Europe who are replacing the native Whites.
>>
File: holocoasters.jpg (67KB, 601x537px) Image search: [Google]
holocoasters.jpg
67KB, 601x537px
>>131199549
>>
>>131197655

The Holocaust

9/11 in second place
>>
>>131197655
That Lincoln wanted nigger to live in America, he actually wanted them shipped back to Africa.

He wasn't killed because he free the slaves, he was killed because he was going to get rid of them for good.

Most Negroes stayed in the south and continued to work on plantations anyway, which is what the South truly wanted. They wanted cheap labor and nigger cunny.

Sound familiar? its the exact same way democrats are today. Cheap labor and brown cunny only now they get brown dick too.
>>
>>131197655
that traps are gay
>>
>>131199992
fgt
>>
>>131197655
that communism was dead
>>
>>131197655
That Jesus Christ is "equal to all other deieties" and hence garbage
>>
File: Australia (2).jpg (620KB, 975x888px) Image search: [Google]
Australia (2).jpg
620KB, 975x888px
>>131197655

That this is really Earth. Looks a lot like Mars is supposed to be like. Maybe the terra-forming didn't work here.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.