[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a leaf girlfriend who wants to move to the US with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1496984818249.jpg (86KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496984818249.jpg
86KB, 960x1280px
I have a leaf girlfriend who wants to move to the US with me after school and live with me, but I realize this won't work without me marrying her

Should I just find an american girl? I can't do long distance relationships. Plus leafs are shit and her whole family are leaves
>>
>>131193572
>"Should I just find an american girl?"
Just by asking this question you answered your question yourself.
>>
marry her you dumb bastard
>>
>>131194063
I'm 23, I'm not going to get married until I'm 28 or 29. We've been together for 2 years but a LDR is going to be rocky, rockier than a forced marriage due to citizenship.
>>
>>131193572
>I realize this won't work without me marrying her
why? just live together
>>
>>131194189
You can't just live in the U.S. as a non U.S. citizen without a work sponsored visa (very rare) or being a "visitor" that needs to return after a couple months.
>>
>>131194356
>You can't just live in the U.S. as a non U.S. citizen
of course you can
>>
if you have plenty of money better to go where she lives and know she better, she could be a psycho, once you have good references of her you can marry her but only if you have good money
>>
>>131194163
what a pussy
>>
Just bring her in illegally. Then you have full control over her.
>>
We need mpre photograps to investigate this matter, pleace provide them preferrebly without clothing
>>
>>131194453
What?
>>131194498
What?
>>131194693
k
>>131194842
no, she has a career as well
>>
>>131193572
Leafs can easily get sponsored work visas or just do the tourist thing where you can stay in the US for 6 months.

>>131194356
No... You just have to cross the border every 6 months and come back. You can't really get a legal job with the tourist thing though, but if she can work online or do something under the table IRL then it would be just find.

Within 6 months you should know if you want to marry her. If you get married in the US you can also just become a dual citizen. Canada is a nice place to retire.
>>
>>131193572
Don't marry for the card she'll just dump your ass
>>
>>131195254
She can't work online or do something under the table, she's a physicist so there's no way
>>
>>131195376
Oh, then she can just go for the academic route.

I don't know much about it, but I do know academics are given are very large amount of leniency in regards to immigration.

If she's clean(as in, she's not a blatant criminal) then she'll have no problems immigrating to the US. Just make sure you guys plan it out, and it'll be fine.

Also, face pic?
>>
>>131195196
Career woman? Fuck that.

She'll divorce your ass and claim you emotionally manipulated her into coming over while she keeps her card of course.
>>
>>131195632
Academic route? Student visa is not really an option as she's completing her masters now and doesn't want to do any more school. It's hard enough as it is to get a job as a physicist so finding a company to sponsor her is even tougher
>>
>>131195786
Tell her to drop out and have some babies.

If she gets offended, she's not the one. It's as simply as that.
>>
>>131195923
We're gonna have lots of kids but not until she's established her career and she's 27-28 or something mate

I'm thinking its easier to just break up, I don't want to change someones life situation so drastically and deprive them of the local opportunities they could have had if i'm not 100% on marrying them
>>
>>131196044
That's what we all said. Life doesn't get any easier the older you get.
>>
>>131195786
I meant just get any position at a uni.

Even lab work for a little bit, or being a TA.

Hell, even teaching at a community college.

Being an accredited academic opens up a ton of possibilities in regards to immigration.

You just have to look at this like a trial. You don't really know if you want to marry her yet, and the best way to find out is to live with her for a little bit. If you can convince her to come over here and get some real world experience teaching black people about Einstein or whatever, then you can figure out if you want to actually do it.

The only real option here is marriage, but you are obviously hesitant about it. Just let her true colors come out for 3-6 months, then marry her and help her get a real job at a company.
>>
>>131196361
Dude I can't take care of a kid now, I'm doing my phd
>>
>>>/adv/ is thataway friendo
>>
>>131196542
I've been living with her for a few years now in Canada, I'm just going back to the US for gradschool and then my career. I would probably marry her but I don't have the money or resources or even enough people to have the huge, happy wedding I'd love to have
>>
>>131196667
WTF do you need a huge wedding for?

Fine, just be another over-educated childless asshole. As if the world doesn't already have enough of those.
>>
>>131193572

She probably has AIDS.
>>
>>131196667
Oh, alright.

You'll just have to compromise m8. Just do a simple marriage, then when you have the resources just redo it.

It's literally just for legal reasons. It means nothing to anyone but the gubment unless you want it to mean something. Hell, if you really do like her just take her to Vegas and do a 5 minute marriage just to get her in the door. You can always redo a marriage in a religious sense or whatever you want to make it. You don't want to lose a smart woman you get along with m8, even if she is a leaf.
>>
>>131197136
Thanks for the solemn advice bro, I've got a little bit of something against that but I guess we may have to explore it. Cheers
>>
>>131196044
Should be easy to bring her over legally. Even if it has to be a tourist visa, do it for 6 months to make sure she's not psycho, then marry her and get her in that way.

Start popping out a bunch of smart white babies ASAP. It's not like she will have trouble restarting her career as a "diversity hire" with a physics degree.

Redpill her slowly by explaining things in cause and effect terms, like in physics. I.e. the strong men -> good times -> weak men -> hard times -> strong men cycle. Explain how the monetary system works. It's somewhat mathematical and will inspire hatred of (((THEM))). Physicists tend to understand that any exponential growth contains the seeds of its own destruction. Then talk about the welfare state or r-selection vs. k-selection. Physics searches for new truth by rooting out false assumptions, so you could ask things like "But what if Muslims DON'T decide to treat us as a beloved minority after they have grown exponentially until they are the majority?"
There is also the physics of 9-11 (hint: Neutron bombs in the basement)
>>
Yes, but only if she's White.
>>
>>131197637
>smart white babies
about that...she's chinese
>>
File: 1460505722381s.jpg (5KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1460505722381s.jpg
5KB, 125x119px
>leaf girlfriend
>>
>>131197731
oh, then keep her.
>>
>>131197637

Hapas are good enough
>>
>>131193572
Are you SURE that's a girl? Because I'm not, based on that pic.
>>
File: Screenshot_82[1].jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_82[1].jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>131193572
don't ever get married. Do you really want to enter a legal contract that enables another person to ruin you financially for the rest of your life?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/millionaires-ex-wife-after-being-rewarded-80-per-cent-of-property-when-you-divorce-you-become-poor-10135954.html
>>
If she has a useful skillset she should be able to get a visa down there. If the pic is her, get her out of here asap before she gets blacked desu
>>
>>131195316
kike detected
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.