[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If illegal immigration is a crime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: illegal immigration is a crime.jpg (24KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
illegal immigration is a crime.jpg
24KB, 320x256px
why aren't illegals all going to prison for 5-10yrs and then are deported?

I just don't get it.
>>
>>131192788
Because we want them to stop being a drain on society, not extend the drain for 5-10 years
>>
They're not US citizens, why would US laws apply to them?

Plus prisons are full enough as is.

Just send their asses back, don't give a fuck what happens to them, as long as they're not in my country illegally.
>>
>>131192867
This. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
They should be ground up and used to build the wall.
>>
>>131192788
Because they would be a higher tax-payer's drain if they were imprisoned.

Better just to drop them off in whichever shithole they came from.
>>
Stop asking stupid questions and start killing Niggers. I would do it in Europe
>>
Why the fuck would we keep them in a prison paid for by the tax payers? Just send them back to their shithole of a country.
>>
>>131192867
>Because we want them to stop being a drain on society, not extend the drain for 5-10 years
Why can't we have work camps where we actually make money off of prisoners rather than spend money?

That is how prison camps worked in the past, they didn't cost anything, they were a net gain to society.
>>
File: 1492815693443.jpg (702KB, 1048x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492815693443.jpg
702KB, 1048x1000px
>>131192788
>>131192867
>>131192980
>>131193000
>>131193032
Posting with falseflags should be a bannable offense.
>>131192936
Same goes for leafposting.
>>131192909 is the only real man in this thread. Seriously, fuck you guys.
>>
>>131192788
I'm wondering that myself, illegals should be in jail or deported, fuckem.
>>
>>131193168
It's a board feature m8, your post is evidence that posting with a country flag just ends in ad hominem.

Bad argument technique should be bannable desu, and ad hominem is one of the worst
>>
>>131192788
Why aren't they just executed by way of hanging? Just use some cheap rope and a tree. Or a .22 to the back of the head, those bullets are less than 10 cents a piece.
>>
>>131192788
There are literal millions of them.
>>
>>131193115
A lot of prisons here still operate like that.
>>
>>131193115
>>Why can't we have work camps where we actually make money off of prisoners rather than spend money?

because then the justice system is incentivized by profits to throw people in prison for ever more minor offences
>>
Brainless one-line questions are a spam technique that allow the spammer to expend minimal effort and trick newfags into attempting to answer a person who isn't there any more. He's gone on to ask "what color are frogs?" or "Is Trump a Republican?"
Sage or report brainless one-line spam.
>>
It's a crime BY DEFINITION, you don't have to get it.
>>
>>131193618
>because then the justice system is incentivized by profits to throw people in prison for ever more minor offences

Then let's just create those camps for illegals, no? Problem solved. The nice cushy prisons with programs or re-socialization should be for citizens only, all foreigners should be in work camps.
>>
>>131193506
>A lot of prisons here still operate like that.
And still do not make any more.

Pic related is how a prison camp should be run.
>>
>>131193441
>There are literal millions of them.
A lot of labor then. There are a lot of mines in America that have gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, lithium, tungsten etc. Millions of workers could mine a lot of precious things.
>>
>>131193798
Are you a retard or something? Or just an illegal?
>>
>>13119379 8
You are basically right, but new cunts who visit the thread will be bombarded with an opinion that goes against the usual perception, that xy is good, as advertisers try to spin it for normies, creating a cognitive dissonance what make the red pill easier to be applied.
>>
>>131193168
>false flag
Nigger that's the flag of my country
>>
>>131192788
We should just shoot them on the spot
>>
>>131195137
Shit, sorry mate. Thought it was the fag thing or something. Seriously though, this thread is a prime example of why false flags were a bad idea.
>>
>>131193798
But yet it sparked a conversation. Fuck off back to redit you pleb.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.