[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got to admit, he's right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170624_144418.png (255KB, 1080x1347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170624_144418.png
255KB, 1080x1347px
>>
>>131188133
Kill yourself
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-24+at+12.45.32).jpg (59KB, 583x349px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-24+at+12.45.32).jpg
59KB, 583x349px
give 5 examples or stfu you larp-flag shitposter
>>
>want to pass a law that will kill people

How exactly will it kill people?
>>
>>131188133
cool hope he calls out communists next, since hundreds of millions will die under communism vs under capitalism
>>
File: TXzzxaDrnC3IiPOe9XvTSA_r.jpg (60KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
TXzzxaDrnC3IiPOe9XvTSA_r.jpg
60KB, 750x501px
>>131188133
aaaah, time for a coffee. feels good.
>>
>>131188133
>someone from chicago complaining about the government killing people
why don't you try to figure out your nigger problem first before worrying about healthcare.
>>
>dems: want to destroy the planet
>rep: no
>dems: omg

wow how can dems ever recover?
>>
Socialized medicine is not possible and it does kill people, because it hijacks the healthcare market and makes it unproductive. We are, after all, dealing with goods and services, and only a market creates goods and services!
Does free market food make people starve? No. Socialized food makes people starve.
>>
File: SLIDE_THREAD.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
SLIDE_THREAD.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>131188133
>1 post by this ID

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE TO ALL TRIGGERED IDIOTS WHO WILL REPLY
>>
>>131188298
It just will, you FUCKING SHITLORD
>>
>>131188750
2 posts by this ID
>>
File: CONCORD-table12.jpg (135KB, 1086x693px) Image search: [Google]
CONCORD-table12.jpg
135KB, 1086x693px
He's not even right
>>
>>131188837
Kill yourself, you degenerate piece of shit.
>>
>dead minorities
>bad
>>
>>131188133
>the media doesn't shut down the right at every opportunity

okay buddy...
>>
>>131188133
everybody dies
>>
>>131188133
>people
Oh fuck off
>>
>>131188133
What if
now stick with me on this
What if
WHAT IF

People actually paid for their own goods and services?
People's health and healthcare needs can range wildly. Genetics, fate and life choices they make influence how much healthcare they need.
If we have universal health care the "pocket" of the individual is virtually limitless. And the hospitals will charge with that in mind. If Individuals pay for their own services then they have a finite pocket and the costs will come down.
Smart individuals will purchase a risk management plan that provides them INSURANCE that if something drastic happens in the real of healthcare that the company they purchased the risk management package from will cover the costs based on the plan they purchase. In the free market they will be many such companies that sell these risk management plans. They will compete with each other to provide better plans at lower cost.

I know my plan sounds brand new and revolutionary, but I think it could work! =D
>>
>>131188133
So you mean hospitals will deny people care if the law passes? No? It'll just put people in debt?
Kill yourself.
>>
And the leftists call republicans fear mongers.
>>
>>131188298
supposedly, it may or may not cover certain medical conditions or costs, or some shit like that.
>>
>>131188133
Prior to Obungocare, America had the highest life expectancy when factoring out accidental deaths. We didn't need healthcare reform to begin with. We were doing fine.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.