[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paganism is the new Fedora Atheism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 95

File: TheNewFedora.png (602KB, 929x829px) Image search: [Google]
TheNewFedora.png
602KB, 929x829px
>2013
>Fedora tipping atheists claim to be better than Christians
>muh logic
>muh reason

>2017
>Pagans claim to be better than Christians
>muh white heritage
>muh dead kike on a stick

History repeats itself to those who do not learn from it.
DEVS VVLT
>nb4 butthurt christfag
You're the one butthurt. Pagan LARPers BTFO
>>
>>131187174

>muh white heritage

Fuck off nigger
>>
Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

/pol/ "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!
>>
Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.
>>
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and
>>
File: laughing satan man.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing satan man.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Your opinion doesn't matter - you're religious!
You exist purely to purchase useless tacky knick knacks and provide children to purchase even more useless tack knick knacks and serve your TRUE gods - men who are and always will be BETTER THAN YOU.
>>
>>131187462
martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".
Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?
>>
> Turning the other cheek does not pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify anti-white violence in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books
>>
>>131187174
What exactly is wrong with European people making an attempt to embrace their cultural roots rather than that of a foreign, Semitic desert religion?
>>
Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

is there any wonder that they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while endorsing Judaism for themselves?

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

You "christian" people seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please
>>
>>131187174
Fuck off nigger
>>
Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes
>>
If Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!
>>
>>131187174
nb4 butthurt christfag
>>
>>131187174
>muh white heritage
If you don't love your race, fine. We know where you stand.
>>
Christians were never supposed to get power. The religion never worked like that. His kingdom is NOT of this world. That is why Paul didn't try to create a crusader state. Because the only stable, non self-contradicting position christianity can take is the one of a pacifist minority that is protected by the arms of someone with will to power.

"The meek will inherit the Earth" becomes a declaration of suicide when adopted by the strong

> the Sermon on the Mount is really just about taking the moral high ground

what a bizarre justification for ignoring everything written in the Gospel, insofar early christians actually did that shit, they refused to fight and died for their religion, like Jesus himself said

but Jesus stopped a few people from changing their money in the tribunes... oh... that contradicts everything else he ever did and said and it means that Paul and Peter and all the early christians got it all wrong

> Christianity conquered nearly the whole world until the nations of Europe became too prideful and started fighting against each other.

You do know that is a bizarre ahistorical claim right?

You seem to believe that Christianity is a religion with a program based around the "strong will inherit the earth" and "my EMPIRE is of this world"
>>
>>131187174
For better or for worse, Christianity is now as much dead as paganism.
>>
>>131187839

I mean really, have you read the Gospel ONCE?

Please tell me, if Christianity grants people the magical ability to conquer other people

Where was that magical power when Islam conquered the Holy Lands and the Balkans?

Where was that magical power when the Roman Empires of the East and West were destroyed by their enemies?

By Europe "taking over the world", surely you mean the New Imperialism, the one that happened in the 1850s, decades after the Church had lost their political manifestation in Europe, one century after the Enlightenment changed the way Europeans saw the world, centuries after the Reformation had ended the power of the Catholic Church

The moment you are thinking about, the Christian-dominated Middle Ages, was a period of decadence, that saw Islam take the Holy Lands and the Balkans, while the mongols ravaged the East of Europe, that would only end with the paganizing Renaissance and the break up of the church power with the reformation
>>
>>131187421
>>131187445
>>131187462
>>131187513
>>131187585
>>131187614
>>131187642
>>131187670
>>131187839
>>131187861
Holy fucking shit just upload your rant to a pastebin and link to it you faggot
>>
>hurr hurr pole is a chris chan board

This shit meme for low-IQ cucks only started in 2015. It's bad enough that you're more loyal to some kike plot than you are to your own race, but you're obnoxious about it. You faggots need to shut up about your semitic cult or leave.
>>
>>131187951

> not using it to bump the thread

do you even 4chan?
>>
File: Westaboo.jpg (27KB, 555x444px) Image search: [Google]
Westaboo.jpg
27KB, 555x444px
All the while Christianity flounders in the west.
>>
File: cellini.jpg (104KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
cellini.jpg
104KB, 900x660px
>>131187174

>worshipping a jewish preacher who was rightfully crucified by the Romans

>turning the other cheek

>loving your enemies

>pray for those who persecute you

>>
>>131187174
I laugh at fucking American euro mutts larping being European and Aryan. Muh Ancestors. Well you fat fucks let see your DNA results. Every single of the ViKANGS are fucking mongrels. Not one I know (and I know a lot) has once taken a DNA test. Fuck off and stop faking shit.
>>
>>131187174
Why are you Christians so ass pained by "pagans"? Surely your time would be better spent attacking Islam or some actual threat to your faith?
>>
File: 0_608c6_a81bf644_XXXL.jpg (479KB, 943x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0_608c6_a81bf644_XXXL.jpg
479KB, 943x1280px
>christcucks trying to divide and conquer whites yet again
You're never going to exterminate the glory of Aryans!
>>
>christkikes bring mudshits nd niggers to destroy the homelands of the hite race
>christkike supreme kisses niggers feet and shills for more rapefugees
why shouldn't we gas christkikes again?
>>
>>131188204
Most descendants of Vikings are mongrels in terms of European background, they traveled around Europe raping foreign women
>>
>>131187996
Kys
>>
>>131188294
Because it's fucking cringe worthy. Angles and Saxon did fuck all. Christianity made Europe first class not fucking dancing about in the woods and drinking mead out of a fucking horn.
>>
>>131188204
What's the alternative?
Nothing?
>>
>>131188294
all the DEUS VULT larpers are actually mudslimes.
>>
>>131188445
Even if they did fuck all, they're still our ancestors and we should honor them.
>>
File: achilles and ajax playing dice.jpg (144KB, 992x650px) Image search: [Google]
achilles and ajax playing dice.jpg
144KB, 992x650px
>>131188445

i guess being celibate and praying ten hours a day in a monastery is so much better right?

luckily the aristocracy of europe still had their pagan values of strength, loyalty, courage,... to defend europe while the church was busy debating about who was a heretic and how they could best sell indulgences.
>>
>>131188457
Stop banging on about Asatru is so fucking gay. Those Wolves of Vinland are fucking cringe, Robert Taylor is cringe, they all are. How sad that people have to attach a label to themselves like we wuz vikangz n sheeit.
>>
>>131188612
You're not European burger, you are a mutt. Face and fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>131188445

Christianity made Europe... a mess...

That "conversion" of Europe involved a lot of killing of whites and destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved killing scientists that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during the Middle Ages

> bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: http://www.pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

I mean really: FUCKING ISLAM GOT AHEAD OF EUROPE

Is that the religion that you claim "made Europe"?

You believe in an era where the Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household, so it is no wonder europeans were killing each other until well into the 1600s as Islam advanced
>>
>>131188650
actually, the church was busy touching little boys.
>>
>>131188445
Why is it even cringe worthy? Where is the cringe? Some people want to honor their ancestors, why is that cringe worthy? People would like to be part of a religion that centers around their race, why is that cringe worthy?
People want a folk belief, why is that cringe worthy?
>>
>>131188445
"Paganism" does include non-Germanic branches, surely that can't be the crux of your argument. I've seen plenty of Neo-Roman guys in threads here.

>>131188519
I wouldn't be surprised, being sandniggers or kikes would explain the amount of effort they expend bashing 0.001% of the white population instead of the 1.5 billion muslims on this planet.
>>
>>131188726
He wasn't a kike you dumb cunt. This is where people like you fail. You know nothing about Christianity. I do, you don't.
>>
>>131188333
Says the retard with a cross in their flag.
You're a retard or a sandnigger.
>>
>>131188831
Why take Asatru? Or Paganism? It's not your religion. Unless you want to show me a DNA analysis of yourself?
>>
>>131187421
Did you come up with this TL; DR copypasta all on your own, and want to get the most mileage from it by posting it in a bunch of threads, or did you just google it up? Maybe it was fed to you by your masters.
>>
>>131188723
>you're a mutt
So are you, by that logic. You're a brit.
>>
>>131188294
Nah, historically, crusader tards have been better at murdering europeans and other christians than anything else.
>>
>>131188676
I actually find the Wolves of Vinland amusing, they have the right idea IMHO, if you're going to be a "pagan", go whole hog.
>>
>>131188840
I know what Paganism is. ViKangz is the new must have label amongst burgers.
>>
>>131188831
Paganism is fucking cringe.
>>
>>131187174

Imagine being such a massive fucking faggot that you make a thread like this.
>>
>>131188842

>born out of observant jews

>circumsized

>observed sabbath

>celebrated Pesach

>called rabbi

>worshipped in the temple and preached in synagogues

>claims to be sent by yahweh

>all his followers were jews

>bears the title king of the jews

>n-not a jew guys

>mfw
>>
>>131189079
>Why is it cringe?
>it's cringe
Great argument cum guzzler.
>>
>>131188980
Not at all. I can prove my ancestry DNA wise for thousands of years in the same location. And a family tree from 1551. No Euro mutt here lad.
>>
>>131188938
You're acting like tribes never mixed in Europe.
>>131189079
What specifically is cringe about it?
>>
File: statue-of-Zeus-Olympia.jpg (80KB, 1142x717px) Image search: [Google]
statue-of-Zeus-Olympia.jpg
80KB, 1142x717px
>>131187174
Christianity is a non-white desert religion made up by goat fuckers. Hail the pantheon!
>>
>>131187174
>in the 1990s it was Satanism
>in the 2000s it was atheism
>in the 2010s it's paganism
>always the same types of faggots butthurt that mommy made them go to church

In the 2020s it'll be islam
>>
>>131189053
If you say so m8, of the "pagans" I know irl, only one out of the six is Germanic. Three Roman, one Greek, one Egyptian.
>>
>>131189049
Do you know any of them personally? They're fucking degenerate faggots. Literally.
>>
>>131188842

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!
>>
>>131188445
Thanks Jews.
>>
File: Aurelius sacrifice.jpg (578KB, 1200x1594px) Image search: [Google]
Aurelius sacrifice.jpg
578KB, 1200x1594px
>>131189253
>>
>>131189160
You know nothing of real Christianity. Evident.
>>
>>131189227
Then let's see it.
>>
>>131189257

why do you even want them to go to church?

to be told about how refugees are welcomed? and how many black kids they should adopt?
>>
>>131188861
it's a plus you dumb ass poorfag.
>>
>>131188842
LOL Ok. Jesus was white. Somehow Vikings got intermixed with the Semitic races. LOL.
>>
>>131189409

real Christianity meaning... ?

the actual practices of the early christians? or medieval larping?

Because Christians would not separate from the Jewish religion until much later, when the roman rebellions started

In fact, the main spreader of the cult, Paul, was a pharisee!
>>
>>131189409
t.nigger feet kisser
>>
File: 1483638963579.jpg (378KB, 1800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1483638963579.jpg
378KB, 1800x1050px
>>131187174
All christfags can say is fedora memes and "muh cringe!" and LARPer!. While saying DUES VAULT! and believing the earth is 6000 years old.
>>
File: 1495132073724.png (266KB, 655x678px) Image search: [Google]
1495132073724.png
266KB, 655x678px
>>131187174
Lmao why are you guys so touchy? You guys complain so much about a handful of neo-pagans

I think you should be more worried about how cucked your religion has become and that it's the choice religion of shitskins worldwide
>>
>>131189409
Anyone can just make shit up, you idiot. Christ was a Jew. That's why the Romans called him a "Jewish messiah", you cretinous leper. Christfags are the most cucked pieces of dogshit, I swear.
>>
File: 208wu87.jpg (34KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
208wu87.jpg
34KB, 640x426px
>>131189409

well tell me why someone from the line of david, the king of the jews, a rabbi who worshipped in the temple, was circumcized and observed the sabbath and other feasts, was not a jew?
>>
File: 1492791854016.jpg (189KB, 700x857px) Image search: [Google]
1492791854016.jpg
189KB, 700x857px
>>131189409
>>
>>131189597
>and believing the earth is 6000 years old.
HURRRR DURRRR STRAWMAN XDXDXXXXD
Fucking kill yourself fedorashitter.
>>
>>131189897
Christianity falls apart without genesis story being literal.
>>
>>131189897

if only it was only about believing the Earth is too young!!

the main problem is that you believe that a Jewish War God will destroy the Earth to save the people that mentally talked to him in the correct way, and then bring them to an utopia where they will worship him every damn second of eternity
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-24-15-04-03.png (527KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-24-15-04-03.png
527KB, 720x1280px
>>131187839
>His kingdom is NOT of this world

That doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
>>131189409
Muh no true scotsman
>>
>>131187174
Pagans on pol are a slightly different breed, more evolved to the times than the atheist of 2013. There is money involved now. See how they shill. Watch them try to herd customers to their websites and YouTube channels, where they can beg for donations and sell their books and wares. Watch every pagan general, and they will link all kinds of revenue generating websites to the OP. It's actually an almost admirable level of low cunning, preying on the weak of faith, the disenfranchised, and the gullible to line their pockets.
>>
>>131187174
Itt bitter christfags larping to assuage their inherit feelings of inadequacy
>>
>>131189652
It's most likely divide and conquer shills, pagans never complain about christians unless rightfully calling out cuckery in their religion. But there is always a butthurt christian who makes a thread like this.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 552x414px
>>131187421
>Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
>>
>>131189652
>the choice religion of shitskins worldwide

That would be Islam.
>>
>>131189409
lel
>>
>>131190138

> posting a book of fiction as counter-argument

wat
>>
>>131190277
Most Christians are not white.
>>
>>131190274

are they not?
>>
File: Morpheus.png (127KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus.png
127KB, 300x300px
>Wasting your time with spirituality and ecumenical activities
>>
Everyone here was a "pagan" before the baptism.
LOL, faggots.
>>
>>131190277

not really

Africans get freebies from Christcucks: food, women, their babies being adopted, etc
>>
>>
File: C9N6sQNWsAA6dlm.jpg (42KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
C9N6sQNWsAA6dlm.jpg
42KB, 620x412px
>>
>>131189652
No one gives a fuck about pagans, no morals, no society building, no civilization, no relevancy in a society's rules, morals, codes, ect.
Just a bunch of dumb kids adopting funny symbols to feel like a special snowflake.
Pagans are no different than irrelevant posers like emos or goths.
>>
File: thor.jpg (249KB, 2024x2855px) Image search: [Google]
thor.jpg
249KB, 2024x2855px
>>131190205
this sounds very similar to catholic church
>muh indulgences goy
>give me monies for all these HORRIBLE SINS you're committing
2017: A majority of christians are in Africa, the church pays to send refugee boats from Africa to europe, ignores this and LARPs as a crusader

>DOOCE VOLT GOYS!!!
>>
File: 1151.jpg (10KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
1151.jpg
10KB, 293x282px
>>131187421
>>131187445
>>131187462
>>131187513
>>131187614
>>131187642
>>131187670
What tards like this guy need to realize is that the west is done for, we are in the dying stage of civilizations and there is nothing you can do, no amount of resistance and brutal warfare will save it, religion can't save it either, nothing can.
Read Oswald Spengler and accept the truth, the west has run it's course, the only hope we have now is either the slavs civilization takes off after the death of the west, or that a new culture is formed from the ashes, just like how the west rose from the ashes of classical civilization, or the new muds culture rose from the death of the maginian civilization
He predicted the fall of Germany whether he wanted it to happen or not
He predicted that the west would die
Now we must prepare to build a new culture in order to survive and if retards like this can't understand that fascism lost it's war to save the west then nothing can save it, what we must do is save our race and faith for the founding of a new and better culture
>>
>>131189257
In 300s it was Christianity
>>
>>131190205
And the christian religion has a bunch of Peter Popoffs. It's equally has much of a sham.
>>
File: Pagans in a nutshell.png (108KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Pagans in a nutshell.png
108KB, 1270x1136px
>>
File: augustus pontifex.jpg (344KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
augustus pontifex.jpg
344KB, 769x1024px
>>131190480

>no morals, no society building, no civilization, no relevancy in a society's rules, morals, codes

>christfags unironically believe this
>>
>>131190480
Greek and Roman pagans beg to differ
>>
Look, a white person cucking for a religion worshipping a desert Jew.

KYS, OP.
>>
>>131190480

I am preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure Greeks, Egyptians, Romans, any historical relevant people you can think of except jews, was a civilization-creating pagan

Christianity was a late comer, a parasitic jewish cult
>>
>>131190480
Way to define Christianity, idiot. They were kept in underground hovels, before being adopted into Roman culture.
>>
File: Cato the censor.jpg (338KB, 787x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Cato the censor.jpg
338KB, 787x1088px
>>
>>131190104
>you believe
Stop forcing strawmans fedora shitter, no Christian believes Earth is 6000 years old or the apocalypse except for a handful of idiots.
>>
File: 1495094703676.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495094703676.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
>>131190270
OP is most likely a neopagan troll, as is evident by the fact that he only made one post

>pagans never complain about christians
Come now m8, literally every Pagan thread has the same anti-Christian picture in the OP
>>
>>131190527

> le defeatism

why do you even post here then?
>>
File: 1497724589583.png (296KB, 693x703px) Image search: [Google]
1497724589583.png
296KB, 693x703px
This is now a PAGAN thread

How did you guys celebrate summer solstice?
>>
>>131190527
The Amish have the right idea I think. Insular, white communities that don't require utilities etc. Always wondered why "pagans" never go that route, seems with their religion having a large focus on nature it'd be the perfect idea for them.
>>
File: serveimage.png (351KB, 4079x2261px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
351KB, 4079x2261px
>>131190355
>>131190433
Christianity is the most popular religion in some shitskin countries, but it's also overwhelmingly the most popular religion in white countries. Islam is taking over and already has a strong foothold in exclusively shitskin countries.
>>
File: Unitarian.gif (29KB, 548x518px) Image search: [Google]
Unitarian.gif
29KB, 548x518px
Best religion coming thru
>>
>>131190740
> no Christian believes the apocalypse

wat
>>
File: spectrum.png (350KB, 644x710px) Image search: [Google]
spectrum.png
350KB, 644x710px
I agree but also christians in this board are larpers.

Don't forget that most of the posters in pol are pretending to be white.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players; they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts
>>
File: 1497928584329.png (415KB, 1407x473px) Image search: [Google]
1497928584329.png
415KB, 1407x473px
>>131187174
Paganism is ancient science coded in myths
Christcucks think that we literally believe in fairy tales like them, top cucks
>>
>>131187421
true. jesus is eastern ideology in a nutshell, as is buddha. this kind of thinking doesn't represent the natural law and civility of western culture at all.
>>
>>131190740
>no Christian believes Earth is 6000 years old

Evangelicals would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>131190740
>handful
>meaning all of fundamentalist christianity in america.
>>
>>131190277
>Ignoring Latin America
>The rest of Africa
>US Black Belt
>>
File: 1496453226884.jpg (892KB, 1000x976px) Image search: [Google]
1496453226884.jpg
892KB, 1000x976px
>>131190334
>not knowing that Spengler pronounced Dostoevskian Christianity as the Christianity of the future
>>
>>131190758
"Paganism" is just about hating Christianity. These people don't actually believe in their gods.

They're degenerates, hardly better than outright sodomites.
>>
>>131190788
This is either very dated or including cultural Christians/Official Church Members in Europe.
>>
File: Presidente de Guatemala.jpg (39KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
Presidente de Guatemala.jpg
39KB, 564x423px
>>131190874
The only good post in this shitty thread
>>
>>131187174
>worships a jew
>compares people who pay homage to the gods of their own people to edgy atheists
>>
>>131190480
Stupid fucking oathkeeper cuckold. I guess Roman, Greek, Carthage empires didn't exist to you, huh?
>>
>>131187174
(((god)))
>>
>>131190874

>All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players; they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts

some wisdom there pekka. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
>>
>>131190774
That's a route I'd like to go. It'd be like forming a new tribe in America.
>>
File: 1497723867177.png (594KB, 842x974px) Image search: [Google]
1497723867177.png
594KB, 842x974px
>>131191065
Absolutely wrong, I don't hate christians I just think it's not suited for us Europeans.

t. Rodneverec
>>
>>131190918
Christianity had a monopoly on western culture for the last millennia you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>131190954
>>131191008
>>131190740
I suppose it depends on how one defines "Christian". Spoiler: As a non Christian it's obvious only Catholics and Orthodox are Christian, Protestants are Kikes. And while I admire Mormonism for being able to establish strong, white societies, the less said about their theology the better.
>>
>>131191146
This
>yahweh, the God of the Christians Jews and muslims, was originally depicted as a Nigger with a literal huge swinging dick
>his son is a kike who preaches Marxism and pacifism
>>
>>131190701
>>131190735
No one cares about your Pagan shit, No one remember those civilizations for being Pagan or having ""Pagan morals"", Pagans are no different than Indians worshiping idols.
Paganism didn't build shit, it didn't force a behavior, a code or morals.
Catholicism, Islam and Judaism ruled and guided nations,
Paganism is just a fashion trend.
>>
>>131191258
Meh, true.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 353x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 353x465px
Christian /pol/ is basically a combination of edgy fedoras and we wuz kangz niggers.
>>
File: Jack.png (1MB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
Jack.png
1MB, 1277x719px
>>131191258
>strong white societies

Nothing more autistic than praising societies based on race to be honest.
>>
File: Donar's Oak.jpg (239KB, 978x728px) Image search: [Google]
Donar's Oak.jpg
239KB, 978x728px
>>131191206
>image

Meanwhile, pic related

Hate to admit it, but Germanic pagans got cucked pretty hard by Christians
>>
>>131191113
None of the civic or moral law of these societies was from religious revelation. Pagan religion is almost entirely non-moral and focused on practice.
>>
>>131190740
The (((Lord))) told (((Noah))) to build him an arky, arky!
Build it out of gopher barky, barky!
>>
>>131187174
This is a shit meme and you're giving ammunition to atheist leftists who like to shit in white people.
>>
>>131191065
There's a lot of animosity towards Christianity, but that's not how most of us get involved.
We just want to find spiritual fulfillment with white gods, white ancestors, and no one else.
Surely you can understand that.
>>
>>131191206
That image. Fucking kek.
>>
>>131191364
That's because no one calls them "pagan" you idiot. You are using this term as "a follower of non abrahamic religion"

Except for Zoroastrians they were all polytheist
>>
>>131191364
Stfu. You're already been BTFO. Christians were kept hidden in hovels, where they bled themselves for their Christ, and ate bread, and were outcasts. Great civilization, bro.
>>
>>131187174
christcucks have to be the most insecure people on the planet
>>
File: IMG_0906.png (30KB, 560x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0906.png
30KB, 560x412px
>>131190497
>2017: A majority of christians are in Africa
See pic related
>>
>>131191216

too bad that our laws are based on roman law made by pagans,our languages are based on latin or borrow heavily from it, our art was based on greekroman art, and our ethnic groups were certainly not semitic
>>
>>131191174
Do it m8, those enclaves will be the only societies that survive the coming fall of civilization.
>>
>>131187304
>>131187756
white guy detected
>>
>>131190859
>>131190954
>>131191008
THEY BELIEVE BECUZ MUH STEREOTYPES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
>>1311871

>2010
>read some non-comformist website
>loog mom I'm le edgy atheist, KKKristians are stuped! xD

>2017
>read some non-comformist website
>loog mom I'm le edgy orthodox DEUS VULT xD
>>
>>131191364
>Catholicism, Islam and Judaism ruled and guided nations,

see

>>131188726

Christianity guided shit, fucking Islam got ahead of us
>>
>>131191425
And that's tragic. Our descendants will look back at us and note how the Muslims hurt Europe deeply, but they shouldn't celebrate the Muslims for it.
>>
>>131191393
>Flag
Everything adds up.
>>
File: 1495856448757.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495856448757.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>131191444
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: BOWDEN.png (320KB, 437x678px) Image search: [Google]
BOWDEN.png
320KB, 437x678px
>>131190480
>Christianity existed at the same time as Europeans creating cool things
>Therefore Christianity is the reason why Europeans created cool things
>Also pagans are irrelevant even though we're now living in a rapidly atheistic world
>Muh Argumentum ad populum

I guess we should ignore European achievements before Christianity, y'know, the entire basis of succeeding civilisations.

>>131190527
BLACK PILLERS FUCK OFF.

FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELVES YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING WHINY CUNTS.
>>
>>131191552
i have never met a christian that didn't believe the apocalypse

why even call yourself christian at that point?

the whole religion is based around the second coming
>>
File: 12c.jpg (176KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
12c.jpg
176KB, 1024x684px
>>131191687
Psst, nothing personal kid.
>>
File: ancenstor%20busts.jpg (231KB, 1011x1441px) Image search: [Google]
ancenstor%20busts.jpg
231KB, 1011x1441px
>>131191364

>what are the mos maiorum

>what are aristotelian virtue ethics

>what are the germanic tribal codes of honor

>what is the law of hamurabi

it's ok to be historically illiterate, but not to speak about things you don't know anything about
>>
File: !!thoch1.jpg.w300h371.jpg (39KB, 300x371px) Image search: [Google]
!!thoch1.jpg.w300h371.jpg
39KB, 300x371px
>>131191497
Nice strawman fedora shitter. Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>131191539
Proudly so
>>131191529
I don't look forward to the fall of civilization, nor do I believe it's inevitable, but I'd like to be prepared.
Even if the end times never come, we'll still have gained a genuine community.
>>
File: 30m5xs2.jpg (137KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
30m5xs2.jpg
137KB, 1024x687px
Bound in flame, on wings of glory to Valhalla we ride. All in.
>>
>>131191513
That's chart doesn't prove much. The 3 African countries on there add up to 196,240,000 and you're not counting all of the other countries in Africa.
>>
File: 1496689805782.png (345KB, 628x728px) Image search: [Google]
1496689805782.png
345KB, 628x728px
>>131187174
>Degeneracy and ignorance is the new degeneracy and ignorance
Nothing new under the sun
>>
>>131191520
Maybe our laws today are, God knows the ancient Romans and Greeks loved sodomy and so does the contemporary West.

Prior to the mass secularization of Western societies law was based on Christian social teaching.
>>
>>131190565
>pole
>hates christianity

HAHAHA, the foundation of Polish nationalism is Christian. The reason your country is currently homogenous is Christianity, and you rebel against it anyway. You edgy little faggot.

>>131190629
You mean the guys who converted to Christianity because they decided Zeus was shit?
>>
File: 1491698178960s.jpg (2KB, 125x82px) Image search: [Google]
1491698178960s.jpg
2KB, 125x82px
>>131187174
i dont fuck with yahweh sorry dudestein
>>
>>131190480
>nobody gives a fuck about pagans
How is this an argument? Most people care about jews,does that make them correct?
>>
File: 1496965865885.jpg (30KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
1496965865885.jpg
30KB, 334x372px
>>131190760
No I am a realist, I focus on what I can and SHOULD save, the west is done for nothing can save it from it's course, what is better to happen is to save the good the west has produced, and the things that made the west a thing.such as the race AND the religion.
Nothing however will save the civilization, best we let it die and build a new and better one
Hell this is something neo pagan larpers shoud dream about the reformation of civilization
>>131190774
Neo pagans, if they want to be the new culture, should do this.
>>131191702
I'm sorry that nothing will save your white only bathhouse, brits like you should be the first to know all is lost on the civilization front, your police jail you for criticizing the loss of your country yet defend the invaders, only canadians should know more then you what it's like to see their civilization replaced
>>
>>131192064
> HAHAHA, the foundation of Polish nationalism is Christian.

wat

i am pretty sure that is you are talking about "Catholicism", and which is the foundation of Polish nationalism only insofar their oppressors were orthodox and protestant
>>
>>131191487
Indeed. Pagan is just some crap some idiot christian made up one day.
>>131191853
Ok. They didn't live in hovels, like rats.
>>
>>131187421
>>131187445
>>131187462
TL;DR
>>
>>131190612
The only reason Europe is Christian is because of the Romans. You can post Roman statues all you want but the Roman legacy is inherently Christian. You've got nothing because there is no pagan legacy, no pagan history and no pagan civilization. The entirety of what is "European" is Christian in origin.

>>131190636
The last pagan emperor of Rome revived the tradition of protecting Jews to piss off Christians. If you are a pagan who hates Jews you are not being true to your roots, wherein pagans and Jews allied against Christians.
>>
>>131192057
> law was based on Christian social teaching.

wat

you got everything upside down

Christian social teaching, endorsed by the big churches, is the welfare state, and it barely existed before the 1900s
>>
>>131192057
Christians also love sodomy. Also diddling little kids, professionally.
>>
>>131192139
Even though you are completely aware of the situation you still don't know what you're talking about. I can't even be arsed to type out the lengths to say why you'll be proved wrong, but you are very naive to think that this is the end.
>>
>>131187174
paganism is cringeworthy, but it's not comparable to fedoraism

no, it's pretty obvious the new fadora atheism is the ~kek culture a la sargon

the entire reason fedora atheism was so cringey is because is was entirely built upon criticism of something else and had the depth of a puddle

hmm, what does this sound like?

and the fact remains for both that both being right wing and being atheist aren't bad, and if you're understanding is backed by a foundation, it isn't cringeworthy. Alternatively, if you're just a normalfag participating a la bearing, it also isn't bad.

It's the pseudointellectuals that are cringey, and it's no coincidence the same prolific people transitioned from one to the other
>>
>>131187174
Fuck off, you cretins would rather backstab and infight with anyone you deem a "heathen" or a "heretic" rather than focus on the enemy.
>>
>>131189597
>criticizes the Genesis story
>calls himself a pagan

Holy fuck batman, so pagan creation stories aren't real either? I guess you're just a faggot atheist larping as a pagan then, like everyone already knew!

>>131190063
>t. raised by protestants

Literally the majority of Christian churches worldwide reject biblical literalism you fat redneck
>>
>Romans worship pagan gods
>fast advancement in terms of civilization and science
>Christianity replaces pagan gods
>empire crumbles, the dark ages follow
>civilization and science at a standstill or even regress for centuries
>>
>boWdigub believes Christianity is against civilisation
West was predominantly Christian since fall of Western Roman Empire to, approximately, WWI-WWII, where cultural marxism began to corrupt CHRISTIAN civilisation.
Explain me one thing: how does Christianity didn't stop West from making whole world its bitch for some time, if it's so bad?
>>
>>131191833
>>what are the mos maiorum
No one gives a shit
>>what are aristotelian virtue ethics
No one gives a shit
>>what are the germanic tribal codes of honor
No one gives a shit
>>what is the law of hamurabi
No one gives a shit

On the other hand Christianity is part important of current societies values and diplomacy like marriage, rejecting faggots, rejecting degeneracy, stand against abortion, sparking flames among lgbt, feminists and leftist groups.
Paganism is dead, forgotten and irrelevant.
>>
>>131192231
> revived the tradition

what tradition? Romans almost destroyed the jewish race once for all in 2 bloody wars, while Christians has given them Israel 2000 years later

Julian was a desperate man in desperate times. He would be proven right, and the Empire would not be a thing 150 years later
>>
>>131192231
Jesus, will you tell these morons to stfu?
Roman's where pagans until they assimilated Christianity, to avoid having to slaughter them all. Unfortunately. Multiculturalism FTL.
>>
Christians are forever butthurt faggots it seems
>>
File: 169457.png (245KB, 1000x935px) Image search: [Google]
169457.png
245KB, 1000x935px
>>131191868
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a black pilled edgelord who prays for it every night. I do believe it is inevitable though, be it 10, 100 or 1000 years from now.

/pol/ needs a good homesteading thread, >tfw no bros to compare sheep pen and potato box designs with
>>
>>131192433
>hmm, what does this sound like?

Christianity.
>>
>>131192498
Dark ages strawman
>>
>>131191913
There are 1 billion africans of whom 45% identify as african. Kill yourself you illiterate fucking idiot.

>>131192184
Catholicism is Christian you mentally retarded American
>>
>>131192499
It let itself be corrupted by Jewish lies? Who whudda thunk it.
>>
File: 1498088505414.png (48KB, 908x539px) Image search: [Google]
1498088505414.png
48KB, 908x539px
>>131192323
>wat huh why aren't you christcucks following my special strawman christianity that I took so much effort to make
>>
File: paganchan.jpg (45KB, 521x509px) Image search: [Google]
paganchan.jpg
45KB, 521x509px
>>131190788
What a bullshit map. 80% of Finns Christian because they belong to the church out of custom? Only 33% believe in a Christian god. I assume the stats are fucked for all other countries too. Hating on white pagans really proves who ch*istians have allegiance to - Jesus, not their fellow white people.

I think most Christards on /pol/ are niggers and mulattos who want to feel included to Western civilization. Sorry niggers, you are not my people.
>>
>>131192508
>like marriage

roman law. Paul even saw marriage as interfering with the cult, and Jesus said as much

> “If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life —he cannot be My disciple.

> rejecting faggots
literally a meme. faggotry was not seeing as positive by greekromans, they just didn't get autistic about it

> rejecting degeneracy
the whole moral framework of Christianity is degenerate

good : poverty, weakness, meekness
bad: riches, strenght, power

> stand against abortion
of course, christians LOVE black babies

> sparking flames among lgbt
when they were not too busy touching children

> feminists and leftist groups
Christianity has done shit about it, in many times it has supported them against the right, as in during the apartheid and late jim crow
>>
>>131192323

Yes the largely non-Christian West today is following Christian social teaching.

Where as the overwhelming Christian West where in you had to profess Christianity to run for public office, where you would be lynched, based it's laws off of "paganism"

Good God you're a delusional fuck. "Pagans" are so retarded that they actually claim all the accomplishments of Christendom for themselves.
>>
>>131192231
>the Roman legacy is inherently Christian
The roman legacy is inherently roman catholic. That is highly paganized christianity.
>>
>>131190874
>Christian politicians who seek to reduce immigration to keep out non-christians are "larping"

That isn't how it works
>>
>>131192498
Christians far surpassed the Romans in just about every conceivable way.
>>
>>131192647
>Christianity is based on criticism of something
>modern Christianity is even remotely based on criticism of something
*tips fedora*
>>
File: Retardedchristians.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Retardedchristians.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Everytime a christcuck gets BTFO
>Christianity was corrupted!
>Christianity dindu nuffin!
>Stifling scientific discovery? Never happened, strawman!

Fucking losers.
>>
>>131192785

Special Strawman of Christianity??

i am fucking talking about the main Churches you idiot

http://www.usccb.org/beliefs-and-teachings/what-we-believe/catholic-social-teaching/seven-themes-of-catholic-social-teaching.cfm

it is pretty much all about social welfare + less abortions (more nigs) and a dislike for faggots

that is it
>>
File: karni-mata-11-622x415.jpg (58KB, 622x415px) Image search: [Google]
karni-mata-11-622x415.jpg
58KB, 622x415px
>>131192803
Non-whites follow Indo-European paganism too you know
>>
>>131191702
>calls others blackpillers
>says that the foundation of european moral culture is doomed to be wiped out by atheist apathy

Did you know that there are 100 million right wing white christians in the USA, and by 2110 they will triple by natural growth alone to 300 million?

Christians are the only force for white growth in the world, and statistically are the most strongly opposed to mass immigration as they are intertwined with right-wing thought. Pagans, atheists are cancer and should be thrown out of the right into limbo.
>>
>>131192924
> based it's laws off of "paganism"

it really did you moron

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Roman_law
>>
File: augustus-prima-porta-2.jpg (36KB, 304x426px) Image search: [Google]
augustus-prima-porta-2.jpg
36KB, 304x426px
>>131192231

>the Roman legacy is inherently Christian

pic related is a better ruler and more moral than any pope that ever existed.

what has catholicism improved? it introduced celibacy, excessive altruism, worship of the poor, all sorts of pathological form of folk worship which was a mongrelized paganism shoehorned in christian dogma.

I will tell you what catholic church has done here in Belgium. it has created this abomination, cut flanders off from the Netherlands and created a multicultural state of French and dutch people.

the christian party was the first here to import turk and moroccan workers and later pushed for their families to come over as well.

christians here shill for open borders, for pacifism,for antiracism, for african adoption, for welfare to the third world,...

thanks to catholic church there exists no form of self defense or gun rights here in Belgium, because it was not proper for celerics to defend themselves or their property, and this canon law has influenced our civil law as well.

the biggest pedophilia scandal ever in our country happened here, where bishops and priests abused hundreds of children, and tried to keep it hidden.

some examples of your precious christianity which is simply a universalist cult born out a fanatic jewish preacher
>>
>>131192935
Praying to and honoring the saints was a practiced by Jews, read Maccabees.

The so called "Pagan" parts of Catholicism all have Judaic roots.
>>
A christian on 4chan is the equivalent of Ned Flanders wearing a Gestapo uniform.
>>
File: Roach.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Roach.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>131192948

I am talking about general christian poster on pol. They have basically "converted" because they like to shout deus vult to irritate leftists. They most likely have chosen orthodox religion simply because of aesthetic /fa/ choice.
>>
>>131193198
That's not intrinsic to pagan religions, it was not revealed through pagan revelation, pagan religions are amoral garbage for retarded animals.
>>
>>131192897
>faggotry was not seeing as positive by greekromans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>131192999

except keeping arabic tribes from taking over the Middle East it seems
>>
>>131192508

you just are historically illiterate if you think the ancient germanic laws and roman civil law have no influence at all.

your flag is showing. you probably live in the bible belt and are obese. you probably haven't even heard of roman law to know what it entails.
>>
>>131193068
>Le Hindu rat may may
There are hundreds if not thousands of different sects of Hinduism. Stuff like rat sorhipping or cannibal ones are fringe and just idiotic strawmanning when brought up in a argument. It's no different from Christianity and it's miasma of different sects.
>>
>>131187304
he's right tho
what have white people (white as in blues eyes, blond hair pol approved white) ever achieved?
the only good thing they did was sail away to mix with superior populations
>>
>>131193359
it was created by supposedly amoral retarded animals

I guess Christianity considered those animals better than themselves, insofar they adopted their laws

>>131193381

it was rightfully seen as decadent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Overview

In the Imperial era, a perceived increase in passive homosexual behavior among free males was associated with anxieties about the subordination of political liberty to the emperor, and led to an increase in executions and corporal punishment.[15] The sexual license and decadence under the empire was seen as a contributing factor and symptom of the loss of the ideals of physical integrity (libertas) under the Republic.[16]
>>
File: arch_of_titus_menorah-copy.png (698KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
arch_of_titus_menorah-copy.png
698KB, 800x446px
>>131192231

>If you are a pagan who hates Jews you are not being true to your roots

>mfw
>>
>>131188027
No ones reading your shit, thats the beauty of the free market, shit debaters like you gets ignored

>inb4 kommie
Im using this flag only to trigger you
>>
>>131193359
Don't have procreate, it's a filthy sin.
>>
File: catholics deus vult.png (342KB, 482x552px) Image search: [Google]
catholics deus vult.png
342KB, 482x552px
>>131187174
Christians:
>I love niggers and spics because they worship the same Jewish god as me

Pagans:
>I love white people. Only white people.
>>
>>131193614

the only one not reading shit is you, commiehead

I have been successfully arguing through the whole thread
>>
>>131187174
Fuck pagans. They're pissing me off. Someone needs to show them their place in the gutter again.
>>
File: 1496883529548.jpg (206KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1496883529548.jpg
206KB, 1001x1001px
>>131193381
Look at the misinformed kike lover.
>>
>>131187174
i smell a jew
>>
>>131193593
>Thinks "Pagan" means anything but "non-christian"
>>
File: 01vikingthrall.jpg (1MB, 2048x1240px) Image search: [Google]
01vikingthrall.jpg
1MB, 2048x1240px
>>131193691
>>I love white people. Only white people.

It's remarkable how pagans thought exactly like modern day /pol/acks :^)
>>
File: cc4-16.png (268KB, 775x300px) Image search: [Google]
cc4-16.png
268KB, 775x300px
abrahamic religion is a cancer
>>
>>131187174
>>Pagans claim to be better than Christians

they are though.
>>
>>131193838
The Jews who worshiped Moloch and Baal must have really been anti-Semitic.
>>
>>131193737
Um, Christians were the first in the gutter, and were summarily executed by Roman and Greek authorities, in their hey-day. It's too bad the goodtimes stopped rolling.
>>
>>131193630
I will be having many many children to help out breed non-Christians and non-Whites.
>>
>>131194032
They were just as confused as the christfags.
>>
>>131192231
>you are a pagan who hates Jews you are not being true to your roots, wherein pagans and Jews allied against Christians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sviatoslav_I_of_Kiev
>His greatest success was the conquest of the Jewish state Khazaria, which for centuries had been one of the strongest states of Eastern Europe
>In contrast with his mother's conversion to Christianity, Sviatoslav remained a staunch pagan all of his life.
>>
>>131194183
Good luck with that, with the Jews and their lord living in your brain.
>>
>>131193737
If Islam wins they die, If the far-right wins they'll die.

Either way they're major losers.
>>
File: 1498129101165.jpg (2MB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1498129101165.jpg
2MB, 2048x1367px
>>131193838

yea I know, even more apthetic. but that's christians for you

"pagan" essentially meant everyone who wasn't progressive enough and embraced yeshua al messiah. everyone who was conservative, traditional,... was branded a heathen, backwards, bigoted,....

for example;

>During the transition to the Christian Empire, Quintus Aurelius Symmachus argued that Rome's continued prosperity and stability depended on preserving the mos maiorum, and the early Christian poet Prudentius dismissed the blind adherence to tradition as "the superstition of old grandpas" (superstitio veterum avorum)

literally "CURRENT YEAR"

christians were and still are progressive cultists.
>>
>>131194183
PS:
>Doesn't yet have kids
>LARPs on /pol/
BTFO
>>
File: tHOR.jpg (25KB, 369x303px) Image search: [Google]
tHOR.jpg
25KB, 369x303px
>>131187174
Nazis were Pagans.
>>
>>131194397
Why would Christian adhere to traditions that are not theirs? Infact nobody does that.
>>
File: 1495505149425.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495505149425.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>131194397
It's sad how the wool has been pulled over their eyes by their Jewish masters.
>>
>>131194596
National Socialist Germany was overwhelmingly Christian.
>>
File: CC4-5.png (178KB, 775x300px) Image search: [Google]
CC4-5.png
178KB, 775x300px
>>131194596

oy vey no bad nazis!
>>
File: 1494717276345.jpg (296KB, 1280x967px) Image search: [Google]
1494717276345.jpg
296KB, 1280x967px
>>131194596
Nazis where atheists, pagans and Christians. And they all worked towards one goal
>>
>>131194367
what if the powers that be win? Rotshields and shit.
>>
>>131187174
Jesus was Japanese and came from the future. Anything else is heresy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogqeV2GZoA&bpctr=1498335918
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>131194337
How do pagans plan to reproduce anyway? You don't even have redpilled women (most pagan females lean to wicca or some shit)
>>
>>131194656

> Why would Christian Liberals adhere to traditions that are not theirs? Infact nobody does that.
>>
>>131194709
>>
>>131194709
Sold to them by Hitler, whom really didn't give a fuck about religion, just nationality, hence the banner of religion was used to garner support. His right hand men were literally Aryan "paganists", according to any sensible (?) Christian.
>>
>>131193485
The only difference between blonde haired blue eyes people and brown haired brown eyed white people is asian/negroid admixture. This is a genetic fact. Fyi they've done about 2/3s of white people's achievements.
>>
>>131193728
Your arguments are all against straw men of Christianity.

You're a certified retard, I don't even need to read your posts to tell that, I just have to look at your anarchist flag.
>>
File: 1495521525914.jpg (19KB, 413x382px) Image search: [Google]
1495521525914.jpg
19KB, 413x382px
>>131194874
LOL. Um. Wicca is fertility cult. So, no worries there.
>>
>>131194709

>le positive christianity meme
>>
>>131194897

Yea, which is why "Christian Liberals" is a misnomer, they are Liberals first and foremost, any Christian ideas they have conform to Liberalism.
>>
>>131195045

i am arguining against actual teachings of the Church

if you disagree, complain to the Pope and the leaders of the Churches, not me

they are the ones saying "rapefugees welcome"
>>
>>131195062
You mean planned parenthood is a sacrificial ground ?
K.
Imagine the millions of offered souls up until now.
There will be no mercy when God's wrath comes.
>>
>>131195085
Positive Christianity is a shitty heresy, and a mockery of religion in general.
>>
>>131195188

you just successfully argued for gay marriage and any degeneracy you can think of

> why should liberals follow christian tradtions? no one does that
>>
>>131195045
Irony.
>>
File: 1495649541362.png (373KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1495649541362.png
373KB, 830x974px
>>131191206
>fixed

btfo irrelevant pagan shit
>>
>>131194596
Lol fuck off newfag. Rosenberg was a Pagan ROFL. Dumb kid.
>>
File: 282031--600.jpg (42KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
282031--600.jpg
42KB, 470x600px
>>131195062
Good luck with that
https://youtu.be/SpX1h_gGjfI
>>
>>131195214
God doesn't care.
>>
File: 1487392501398.jpg (35KB, 468x586px) Image search: [Google]
1487392501398.jpg
35KB, 468x586px
>>131187174

THE FIRE RISES
>>
File: Screenshot_12.jpg (181KB, 811x613px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12.jpg
181KB, 811x613px
>>131193037

is this (you) on the pic ?
>>
>>131195266

Do you know the difference between "should" and "would" you fucking mongoloid.

>>131195200

The Pope's personal opinions about political matters is not authoritative but just that, his personal opinions.
>>
>>131195349

> Christianity totally lost the entire Middle East to Jews and Muslims but it is the best religion ever because BTFOed Europeans xD romans BTFO!! pagan saxons BTFO! constaninople BTFO XD this religion is totally not a jewish invention to kill whites I swear!!!! I can't wait until the World is finally destroyed and I get to worship the Jewish War God every single second for eternity! Truly a dream come true!!!
>>
File: people-of-the-book.jpg (27KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
people-of-the-book.jpg
27KB, 300x170px
>>131195257

yea, better stick to the (((torah))) and to what (((yeshua al messiah))) taught .

a question; would you rather have your daughter marry a black christian or a white atheist/pagan...?
>>
File: hitler-on-christianity.jpg (83KB, 545x404px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-on-christianity.jpg
83KB, 545x404px
>>131194596
Right
>>
>>131195365
I'm not Wiccan, shitheel. Try just reading the words on your screen, don't listen to the voices in your head. It's not Jesus. It's just your retarded brain unable to come up with an argument.
>>
>>131189160
Preach, brother. Heil Woden. Or Taranis or whatever.
>>
File: 8709063_orig.jpg (154KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
8709063_orig.jpg
154KB, 400x600px
Christianity is anti-European in every aspect I can think of. It has been used as a weapon against the European family and sovereignty for centuries now.
>>
File: 1497031669181.jpg (38KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497031669181.jpg
38KB, 330x500px
>>131195494
>implying

kys
>>
>>131195349
Bang on based bro.
>>
>>131195515
I'd rather my daughter marry a White heathen than a negro Christian.

Also Judaism and Islam>Paganism.
>>
>>131195479

the question is exactly the same:

Why should they do that? It is not their tradition, they are not christians anymore

>>131195479
funny thing, it is not only the pope. the whole of mainstream Christianity except a few orthodox priests agrees with the Pope
>>
File: 123123.jpg (39KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
39KB, 480x640px
>>131193037
Stay assblasted fedora cuck.
>>
>>131195479

>unironically supporting the papacy
>>
>>131195533
A political statement, and not a religious one. /pol/ christsucks, you make lulz most abundant. It's like you can't actually think. Perhaps it's that Jewish mind-virus that is getting in the way.
>>
>>131195373
Are you God ?
>>
>>131195654
that is not even an argument lol, Israel is Jewish Land and Christians will make sure it remains so
>>
>>131187174
I'm studying nordic Thulean myths now (Im evangelical deus vult), and its awsome. The Old Testament i belive /is pagan/.

> Only the Gospel of Christ is christianity

> All people should just replace the old testament with their /traditional paganism/ - while still accepting the Gospel as the new and most recent covenant with the most high God.

> old testament has the Jew as its protagonist and as superiors of humans etc. This is obviously false

> obviously the old testament or Torah is IRRELEVANT to non israelites.

> even Jesus said he has come to /fulfill/ the law and we should heed his words instead of corrupt tradition
>>
>>131195654
All of the people of the book have"pagan elements" you literal gorm.
>>
>>131195826

> picking the part of the Bible with the left-wing stuff

wut
>>
File: laughing-bishops.jpg (31KB, 380x274px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-bishops.jpg
31KB, 380x274px
>>131195708

>>funny thing, it is not only the pope. the whole of mainstream Christianity except a few orthodox priests agrees with the Pope

Funny thing is, you're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>131195669
Why don't you get to suckin' each other's dicks now, Priests.
>>
>>131195708
>Why should they do that? It is not their tradition, they are not christians anymore

They should do it because if they don't, they're going to pay a terrible price. They wouldn't do it because they don't believe horrible things are going to happen.

>funny thing, it is not only the pope. the whole of mainstream Christianity except a few orthodox priests agrees with the Pope

That's why White Christians overwhelmingly voted for Trump right? Much more so than White pagans or atheists who vote Democrat about as often as Jews do.
>>
File: pagan_cucks.jpg (129KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
pagan_cucks.jpg
129KB, 640x478px
>>131195821
>get roasted by truth
>muh not an arguement mimimi

stay buttmad kike
>>
>>131195704
LOL, yeah, they are, along with Christianity, you gormless moron. LOL
>>
>>131195963

those pedos elected the Pope, he didn't somehow appear out of nowhere
>>
>>131195747
Not an atheist, cum-guzzling christfag. Try again, but more butthurt next time. Really blow it out of the park.
>>
>>131195810
>A political statement, and not a religious one.
Hurr durr hurr
Just fuck off to Reddit already you brainwashed piece of shit.
>>
File: 1494015575130.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494015575130.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>131195562
What, don't you like her? Hope you manage to find another fertile Wiccan more to your taste
>>
>>131187174
christian larpers are the atheism who pick and chose the word of Christ..

2 Peter 2:21

It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them
>>
>>131192508
>diplomacy like marriage, rejecting faggots, rejecting degeneracy, stand against abortion, sparking flames among lgbt, feminists and leftist groups.

Its failing spectacularly then. You suck at history if you don't realize the first written laws are influential.
>>
File: Foster Smugness.gif (304KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Foster Smugness.gif
304KB, 100x100px
>>131195820
>>
>>131196145
Then what are you, retarded nigger.
>>
>>131190142
I'm not Scottish you fucking knob.
>>
>>131196055
Yes the Abrahamic religions are generally better than Pagan religions.
>>
>>131196008

why should they believe your insane power fantasies?

>>131196008

if white christians really whad anted to stop what is going on, they would have done so when they were the overwhelming majority of the country

Instead of that, they stuffed their own judicial system with jews and liberals, and crushed Germany

Now they elect a guy that marries his family to Jews, as if that would change anything
>>
File: 106.gif (599KB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
106.gif
599KB, 200x147px
>>131196150
Oh no, here comes the memes. Watch out. A christfag can't come up with a defense.
>>
>>131188612
>let's worship this specific generation of ancestors and gods out of the dozens that lived in Europe throughout history
>I mean, all tribes in Scandinavia worshipped the same gods!
>my ancestors weren't raped into extinction and adopted the other tribe's faith anyway!
>Odin was always worshipped! There was never any other Scandinavian deity!
>>
>>131196323
No but you are a colossal faggot
>>
>all these butthurt pagans
Face it, pagancucks. White people are inferior to the Arab master race. That's why Christianity rolled over your shitty mudhut continent and CIVILIZED you.
You can go on about how Paganism is your white heritage and how Christianity is foreign, but NOBODY FUCKING CARES. White heritage? You have no fucking Pre-Christian heritage. There's a reason 90% of your culture comes from Christianity, an Arab religion.
You had to have a fucking Arab ideology save your continent. Pagans are delusional whites who want to go back to living in mud huts.

Fuck white people, fuck pagans, and praise our Lord and Savior.
>>
>>131196161
>Implying i'm a child diddler
>Is a christfag child-diddler
>>
File: Sluit_aan_zpsaq27usdp.jpg (274KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
Sluit_aan_zpsaq27usdp.jpg
274KB, 750x937px
>>131195704

and why is that? you choose race over religion? maybe there lingers in you something yet that answers to the call of the blood.

>>131195589

blood and honor forever mate
>>
>>131189765
Tell me why you think Jesus was a Jew. Rabbi is simply teacher in the Semitic language. Explain driving the money lenders out the Temples you stupid bastard. Protip: You can't.
>>
>>131188297

You have to be 18+ to post here dude.
>>
>>131196236
>Its failing spectacularly then
And is there option? Nazism blew, Fascism blew, conservationism blew.
Christianity is literally the last stand against degeneracy and faggotery that is not Islam.
>>
>>131196287
Not a faggot like you.
>>
>>131194596
If the Nazis were christian, then why would they name one of their artillery pieces after a Pagan God?
>>
>>131196575

your quote does not exist in the bible m8

he stopped money CHANGERS because he didn't want people to contribute to the temple, because it was going to be destroyed just like everything else in this world (rendering living and fighting for survival pointless)

that you have to change CHANGERS to LENDERS really shows that not even Christians believe in the nihilistic anti-life garbage written in the Gospel so they have literally change words in their own damn text
>>
>>131196575
also see

>>131189317
>>
>>131196490
I'd dare you to say that to my face. But you're still living with Mummy and Daddy and watch BBC entering white women you sad little cunt.
>>
File: 1498182391249.jpg (181KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498182391249.jpg
181KB, 630x800px
>>131196552
I meant the creature in the video, not the qt Christian loli. Nice ID btw, Jew
>>
File: CardDol.jpg (303KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CardDol.jpg
303KB, 600x450px
>>131196100

He appeared after 2 days and 5 ballots.
What do you not understand?
>>
>>131196659

If the americans were christian why did they name their space rocket to a pagan god ?
>>
>>131196406
Abrahamism is paganism. The word is a misnomer. And also, with that in mind, "Pagan" religions don't exist. They are just religions that aren't Christian. Which is a good thing.
>>
>>131196439
Seriosly kill yourself, everyone of your posts are fucking retarded.
You are utterly assblasted at Christinity, you remind me when I was a 15 year old liberal atheist.
>>
File: 312132.jpg (7KB, 150x194px) Image search: [Google]
312132.jpg
7KB, 150x194px
>>131196736
>trying to be a tough guy on the fucking internet
>unironically

Holy fuck am laffin
>>
>>131196500
LOL
>>
>>131196736

also, how "jesus hated money changers" even translates to "jesus hated jews"

Jesus fllipping a few tables does not somehow contradict "love your enemies"

how were those money changers even his enemies? and how were they even a stand-in for "jews" (of course, you changed it to lenders to make it appear so, but jews were not the money lenders back then, it was christians that made them their money lenders later in the middle ages)

their function was to allow people from other parts of the empire to donate in the temple
>>
>>131196879
Operation Paperclip
>>
>>131196559
Blood is more important than worldview for breeding, I can't carry on my fucking bloodline with mulatto grandchildren Christian or not. Marrying outside of your race completely defeats the purpose of marriage. So if I had to choose, the answer is obvious.
>>
>>131196488
>and adopted the other tribe's faith anyway!
Europeans before Christianity were polytheistic and could adopt Gods as their own. Nobody had any interest to force their own Gods upon others. And all Europeans believed roughly in the same Gods, with different names mostly.

But fuck that, the semitic Jew God is the Only and Right One. Praise JESUS and love his ethnically diverse following!
>>
File: 1374460300478.jpg (279KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1374460300478.jpg
279KB, 1000x800px
>>131196655
What are you, you piece of shit.
If you don't answer then I assume you're an atheshit.
>>
>>131196860

What did you NOT understand?

That is a normal selection time for a Pope
>>
>>131194596
>>131194709
Hitler didn't give a shit about any sort of religion, it was his underlings that were all pagan/cultist/bat-shit insane

Which is why you had thousands of Christian clergy imprisoned in concentration camps and even killed.
>>
>>131196797
There are always tests for the feeble minded. And the creature in the video? Not even Jesus knows wtf you are talking about.
>>
>>131197118
So it was just a giant ancient larp?
>>
File: 1498204953497.png (693KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498204953497.png
693KB, 750x1000px
>>131196575

>Rabbi is simply teacher in the Semitic language

then why is a semitic term needed for describing him as such? maybe because he was a semite adressed by semites >

>John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

seems pretty straightforward. also he observed the Pesach, was allowed in the temple, observed succot,...

the messiah has to come from the bloodline of david and solomon, undisputed jews. the genealogies in matthew and luke clearly establish that jesus (yeshua) was a jew.

he drove the money lenders out of the temple because they were doing their business in the temple. as simple as that. he was a fanatical jew, and wanted to restore judaism to it's former purity.
>>
>>131196677
And you've read the Nag Hammadi desu? Oh shit I bet you haven't. I'm 42 and was raised on Gnostic Christianity. So, fuck off you little cuck and kys.
>>
>>131196908
Someone's mad that they can't come up with a postulation against my supposed "wrongness".
>>
>>131197182
I never claimed otherwise, Hitler is not Germany.
>>
File: 1415908071552.png (48KB, 690x624px) Image search: [Google]
1415908071552.png
48KB, 690x624px
>this thread
Yes Goyim YES, argue about religion some more!
>>
>>131197383
Hitler was the icon of the National Socialist movement and its ultimate controller.

Nazi Germany was a Hitler Germany.
>>
>my culture is bad even in our language we named the days of the week after the old Gods
>The Jew on the stick was totally born on midwinter
>and spring is the Jew story about a magical Jew and not about new beginnings and start seeding the lands

IT IS ALL ABOUT SOME JEW! MURICA!!! GOD BLESS MURICA AND JEWS!! COCA COLA CHRISTMAS MAN! BUY BUY DIAMONDS BECAUSE VALENTINES DAY!!

suck my kanker dick America. Suck it harder and vote Trump.
>>
>>131196439
>Oh no, here comes the memes
>literally have been spouting memes the entire thread

You've actually said nothing of any intellectual value the entire thread, so I dont know why you are getting upset when someone pushes it back in your face. Even now, you'll reply to this post with nothing more than a sentence long of buzzwords.

https://pastebin.com/2rE83qNV

If paganism is such a strong religion (in the way its makes strong men as the people in this thread claim) why was it stomped out to the point of almost nonexistence today? You would think it would have the ability to spread.

>inb4 he thinks Im a christian
>>
>>131196911
Gosh I know. I've been on inter web since 95 (prob before you were born child) and have black belts in Judo and Jiujitsu. Total cuck me lad.
>>
Pagans have no living, structural priesthood and thus anyone claiming to be one is just LARPing.
>>
>>131196271
You're too obese to be considered God by anybody.
>>
>>131197182
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1495671418291.gif (222KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495671418291.gif
222KB, 250x250px
>>131197132
I'm a Subgenius Discordian Christian.
>>
>>131187174
So basically you just have to claim to be better than Christian to be called a fedora? You're pathetic.
>>
>>131197264
Aye. You really understand Gnostic Christianity lad. *sigh*
>>
>>131197269

and now we arrive to the last stage of the dogmatic leftist, argument at unknown knowledge

> hahaha you didnt read all Chomsky books, of course communism can work, please go and waste your time reading Chomsky nonsense which now I randomly declare has all the truth about how my nonsense actually makes sense, but i can't disclose right now because it is too complex you know, once you are read his shitty books you can come back to me

aka, you gave up on trying to answer rational arguments, because your believes are not based on rationality

you are a christian, but it is the same really
>>
>>131197448
There's no Hitler without Germany.
>>
File: dispereert niet.jpg (151KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
dispereert niet.jpg
151KB, 500x743px
>>131197100

>Blood is more important than worldview for breeding
>I can't carry on my fucking bloodline with mulatto grandchildren Christian or not

based. carry on then.

>>131197455

heil
>>
>>131197740
DNA result please? Ah no. Euro Mutt detected.
>>
File: 1497928512305.png (102KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1497928512305.png
102KB, 785x757px
>>131197706

changing the goal posts I see.

how about you tell me why jesus was not a jew then?
>>
>>131197461
>doubling down
Lad I've been on teh interwebz since like Thatcher times and also have Judo and Brazilian Jiujitsu black belts AND kickboxing and taekwondo, you're a cuck in comparison m8 I'd kick yer arse, me
>>
>>131197706
see

>>131197740

I expect all your answers to be now

"all the answers are in this book, but I am too smart to discuss it here, for some bizarre reason my arguments can't be reduced toº"
>>
>>131197942
* reduced to logical sentences to be debated"
>>
>>131197864
>>131197864

and now.. changing the topic entirely

thread is over

Cuckstianity lost again
>>
>>131197817
>heil
Like i'm an extremist for pointing it out.
>>
>>131197918
Do you own research. Are you a spastic? Why get me to do it when you can? Fucking info scrounger.
>>
>>131197459
You're still the dumb retard whom can't comprehend what the term "pagan" means. "Pagans" still exist to this day, and all Christian "civilization" can thank Greek and Roman civilization for not BTFO completely, when they very well could have, and original were doing...if only they didn't stop doing so for the sake of that multi-cultural teet to help the fumbling of their economic practice.
>>
>>131198086
LEL dumb cunt thinks Jew tampering is Christianity.
>>
>>131198086
Show me DNA faggot. I bet you can't. Fucking MONGREL!
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2013-02-08-01h54m53s172.png (513KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2013-02-08-01h54m53s172.png
513KB, 720x540px
>>131197492
Wow, how blasphemous. To the oubliette with you.
>>
File: 1498215984190.jpg (35KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
1498215984190.jpg
35KB, 676x676px
>>131198091

you should be.

>>131198172

you are pathetic. larping as a gnostic is even more retarded. are you celibate? do you believe that all material things are filthy and evil and created by a demjurge? if so, you are a retard. if not, you are a larper.
>>
>>131198172

he does not have to argue anything

you are completely unable to formulate debatable arguments anymore, and instead you are making an appeal to authority, which is a fallacy

> I have decided that this book is the authority on all knowledge, and I don't have to actually defend anything about my knowledge unless you disprove this entire book. Of course, i don' have to provide evidence to explain why would this particular book be the source of all knowledge, I just say it is, and it should be enough
>>
>>131198418

of course I will, if you can prove to me why your particular book of faith has all the true knowledge unlike, lets say, the Oddysey or Koran, and why I should argue against it, instead of against your actual debate points

can you do that?
>>
>>131198519
you're lit a fucking child. I have a kid, what have you done to contribute to whites? Wanking in your Mum's house isn't helping dickhead.
>>
File: vargkek.png (331KB, 544x545px) Image search: [Google]
vargkek.png
331KB, 544x545px
ITS OVER BOYS /pol/ IS A PAGAN BOARD NOW
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.