[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why women do this ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 32

File: MOA.jpg (113KB, 700x415px) Image search: [Google]
MOA.jpg
113KB, 700x415px
Sweden why ? Is it this some kind of shittest ? She wants to be re-captured and invader killed ? ( like in old good cavemen times ) She needs attention ? Virtue signaling ? White Guilt ? She wants to emotionally hurt white men ?

This dude is fat and fuck ugly why she would choose to mate with this, it's against female programming which is looking for the best genes. 4chan please explain

http://www.india.com/buzz/indian-swedish-couple-posts-adorable-video-with-baby-daughter-but-faces-racial-abuse-because-of-the-mans-dark-skin-2187146/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0
>>
>>131186267
baby's cute

how is it so white ?
>>
In Sweden people are told from early childhood that racemixing is a wonderful, fantastic, respectable thing to do because it shows how considerate you are of other people.

Some people are just going to grow up looking at the world through that lens, and it'll work out for them. It would be better if we didn't exterminate our ethnicities, but what can you do. This is what happens when you let jews reside in your country.
>>
there is something off about their baby..
>>
>>131186496

Because it's a baby.

Neoteny
>>
Guess where the racist shitstorm came from lol. She's a brainwashed feminist and a nationalist-hater judging by her Facebook.
>>
>>131186496
That is a fucking ugly as hell baby. Are you on drugs or something?
>>
>>131186580
No, we don't lol. When i went to school in the 90s, there where nobody to racemix with in the first place.
>>
>>131186496
>baby's cute
The baby is disgusting.

Its eyes are darker than the entrance of my arsehole.
>>
>>131186267
government brainwashing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4gWWFi2EtQ
>>
>>131187153
Lets raise those dislikes
>>
>>131187290
any idea what breed the guy is ?
>>
>>131186496
>white
not even aryantina would consider that thing white
>>
>Why women do this

You know I've actually been wondering about something. I've read about those studies where they found that women are un-attracted to the body odor of people who are genetically related to them when they are ovulating (and actually the opposite when/if she is pregnant or on the pill), and I'm sure this has something to do with why women seek out foreigners and people completely unrelated to them. Some kind of biological mechanism gone horribly wrong. (chemical signals saying "hey don't have children with your brother or father or cousin" turned into "hey breed with someone as unrelated to you as possible")

But what I've been wondering is why other races, blacks in particular, smell SO BAD to me. I'm not even a racist by pols standards, but being around blacks at the gym or in the locker room is hard to bear. And I'm curious if this is the same mechanism that causes men to be disgusted by other men who are not genetically similar to them. It makes sense that it would be the case. I'm wondering, do black people/mexicans or whatever find white people's body odor unbearable? I'm not saying white people can't stink, it's just that I perceive the stink of other races on a completely different level, and I'm wondering if that is universal or if that's just me. Or maybe its an actual thing that some races just stink more objectively, who knows.
>>
File: drooling poo-in-loo.jpg (272KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
drooling poo-in-loo.jpg
272KB, 1680x1050px
>>131186267
Look at this drooling little bumblefuck of shit genes. You can often see if a baby is going to turn up smart or if it's going to be a retard. Does this baby have intelligent, deep eyes?
>>
lmao /pol/cucks getting triggered again
>>
File: 1417199136367.png (2MB, 1632x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1417199136367.png
2MB, 1632x1280px
>>131186267
>Disgustingly ugly shitskin
>Above average qt
That's why every shitskin wants to go to Sweden, they get generous welfare and tons of qts
>>
>>131187622
It's their sweat. We are so unused to that smell, thats why we react.
>>
>>131187622
Just another thought when it comes to the people that say race isn't real or a social construct or whatever, I find it funny because I'm positive that even a blind and deaf person could easily tell what race a person is based on the odor they emit.
>>
>>131187622
>disgusted by other men who are not genetically similar to them
I've never smelled niggers and i still hate them.
>>
Why are pajeets facial skin tones so weird. It looks like he just came out of a coal mine.
>>
File: 1498326702303.jpg (61KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498326702303.jpg
61KB, 1000x750px
Swedes may look pretty, but are completely rekt mentally. Autism levels are insane in Sweden, there are less than 2% of the entire population with NO AUTISM at all.
>>
>>131187790
yeah but do other races have the same reaction to white people's sweat? and do white women really find that fucking attractive? it's just hard to believe. I can understand that a women wouldn't be attracted to someone that smelled exactly like their father, for biological reasons, but would she be attracted to the odor of someone who her brother couldn't bear to smell?
>>
>>131186496
Indian white mixed babies are generally very white.
I have two kids with my white wife and they can easily pass as white. Of course I am not that dark either given that I am from North west India.
>>
>western men have become the most feminized, sensitive, womanly doormat cucks of all time
>'ugh white people are gross and should die off' t. average white guy, 2017
>Why women do this ?
>>
>>131187068
But the baby isn't blue.
>>
File: 1496951542189.jpg (82KB, 570x367px) Image search: [Google]
1496951542189.jpg
82KB, 570x367px
>>131186267
>Start video
>First words out of his mouth
>Shiiiieeet

Every time
>>
>>131186267
Women like masculine men.

White men in sweden are mostly all feminine.

So white women are forced to fuck black men.
>>
>>131186267
Relax guys don't get triggered so much, this is nothing more than a rare isolated case.
who knows maybe she was abused as child and has some daddy issues.
>>
>>131187423

He is ugly Indian. They are handsome Indians but this one is fuck ugly even by Indian standard because of his dark skin.
>>
>>131186267
He's indian so he mightsome rich computer programmer or something. That being said they created a synthetic gypsy.
>>
Brainwashed retard whore
>>
File: 1496073905054.jpg (228KB, 981x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1496073905054.jpg
228KB, 981x1233px
>>131186267
>>
File: vorobev.jpg (52KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
vorobev.jpg
52KB, 500x750px
>>131188509

They are tons of masculine, very attractive white men all she had to do is to make add online and hordes of Chads would line up to wife her up.
>>
POO IN VAGINA
>>
She did that because of social status.
Don't you know how (((cool))) is to date outside your own race and have a shitskin retarded child?
>>
>>131186267
>it's against female programming which is looking for the best genes.
The problem is, women are programmed to be attracted to foreign men because for millions of years of our evolution, any encounter between the woman and a foreign man would have necessarily been preceded by that man having defeated her father, brothers, and husband in combat, already passing a critical fitness test. Thus, the female brain evolved to assume that foreign men are inherently more suitable as mates.

Of course modern invaders did nothing to earn this assumption other than get on a train, but the attraction is hardwired.
>>
>>131189121
*POO IN WHITE VAGINA
I do that too.
>>
File: Vivian_Dsena_zpsj9nfpw58.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian_Dsena_zpsj9nfpw58.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
Being white hot woman she could easily pick up best looking euro-Indians. Women demand white man to be tall, uber-handsome, muscular, rich Chad and then she mates with ugly fat mofo but now she can parade her multiracial ugly baby on youtube and virtue signal her Swedish tolerance.
>>
>>131189281
wrong. if this was truth there would be much mare race mixing... white women are least likely to race mix, less then white men, less then asian or black women. but ofc you are american so you came up with another cuck theory.
>>
Its more simple than you think.
Women are stupid,niggers are even more stupider.
They can control niggers more easy than they can white males.End of story.
>>
>>131189938
you cant control low IQ people because they lack restrain and are more aggressive. only thru fear and power and women cant aply those, maybe thats why coalburners end up dead or beaten.
>>
>>131186979
like I'd believe the words of a brainwashed swede
>>
>>131190070
Let me guess,you never met a woman in your life
>>
>>131189281

And yet the only foreign army that could compare to the accomplishments and destruction of white armies were the mongols under Genghis

These women are legitimately procreating with genetic dead ends because there's something fishy going on in Sweden's water supply.
>>
>>131190070
Its not fear or power or anything, normies are horrible, horrible people on the inside
>>
>>131188827

I fucking hate women's retarted shitests. The test is ... will you kill this invader ? Problem is modern society doesn't allow you to prove your alphaness anymore but female's little brains still operate on caveman terms. In the end she will leave him or cheat for failing shit-test because he should kill this guy but he can't.
>>
>>131187686
Easy pickings on the DOTR
>>
>>131187622
I feel absolutely the same. My coworker is a pitch black African and I can't stand his smell. He eats the same food as me and wears the same clothes as me and works in the same place as me. He should smell just like me. He doesn't. He smells abhorrent. It's not just bad hygiene or the smell of sickness, but something inherently bad. Evolution wants us to kill these invaders. That's why they smell. That's why we're so disgusted by them. That's why we congregate on /pol/ and feel like shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_184.png (468KB, 582x575px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_184.png
468KB, 582x575px
>>131186267
> the poo in loo is coal black
> the baby is nearly white
It's like nature itself wants to erase them.
>>
>>131190348
let me guess you are cuck who let his woman to control him and now you are trying to project your betaness to others. there are no betas amongs niggers
>>
>>131191102
Yes,it was clear for the first time that you never met a woman.
Anyway,thanks for clarifying you never met a nigger either.
>>
>>131191296
>4chan intelectuals
>>
>>13118825
Nice b8
>>
File: im sick of this shit.jpg (56KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
im sick of this shit.jpg
56KB, 500x701px
>>131186267

>it's yet another thread about the massive insecurity /pol/ feels when ever they see even one fucking mix-raced couple that is a minority x white womyn

Have you retarded turbovirgins ever considered there are factors outside of race and appearance when women pick a mate?

And if you really want to know why these women pick these poosinloos, sandniggers and somalis over you - it's because all of them have something none of you clearly possess - confidence in oneself.
>>
Ugly couple, they can share a shallow ditch together in the future since they love each other so much.
>>
>>131191416
Go on,tell everyone how women never play mindgames,and how a 65IQ nigger can beat their mindgames all the time annoying the fuck out of the woman.
>>
>>131190595
Excuses....Poland can, why can't you?
>>
File: qPicture1.jpg (337KB, 1552x1114px) Image search: [Google]
qPicture1.jpg
337KB, 1552x1114px
>>131191027
It's because they are the same race with different level of melanin producing cells.
>>
>>131186267
>that guy has bad genes
He's a robust hunk with insane fWHR and 9inch+ wrists, his bideltoid is probably like 22" too.
>>
>>131188105

Says the guy running away to mini-Mexico, a.k.a Texas. You're the same kind of idiotic like she is.
>>
>>131191586
Or maybe because there isn't a huge propaganda funded with shekels that tell white women not to mate outside their race.
>>
>>131188258
>'ugh white people are gross and should die off' > t. average white guy,
> average

Lol, 'average'? 5% of the far-right maybe. Reason why this shit is happening is because the REAL average white man is a massive cuck. Simple as that.
>>
>>131192271
Shut the fuck up you subhuman Dravidian poo in loo fuck.
>>
>>131188827

lol Europe is over because european men are just beta
>>
>>131188509

He's a pajeet, not black. Also, the guy in the video isn't exactly very masculine. Did you even see it? He's a pushover, too.

Some women just have a racial fetish for coal, just as some white men chase chinks. Are you too dumb to get that?
>>
>>131186267

She loves him for his personality because she isn't a racist autist who thinks who you marry is like comparing stats in a video game to see who has the highest rating?
>>
>>131186496

it will darken as it matures, if it's male
>>
>>131189326

You're a shitskin and your kids will not identify with your side of the family.
>>
>>131186267
If a white woman dates a black man it's because there is something wrong with her
>>
>>131188252
POO
>>
>>131186496
Pajeet detected.
>>
>>131186267
She looks like an insane thot, I guess her name is Elin or Lina or some shit like that.
>>
File: IMG_3169.jpg (54KB, 635x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3169.jpg
54KB, 635x470px
>>131186267
>be Swedish diaper production company named "Libero"
>launch marketing campain on Youtube
>make videos with selected couples with their babies
>select a coal burner & fat Pajeet who produced a mongrel
>upload vid on youtube
>think everything will be ok and people will think it's cute
>/pol/'s highly advanced, long-range coal burner radar detects video from thousands of miles away
>mass dislike video
>post "muh hateful, raycist, evil nazi" comments
>Libero company in state of utter shock and devastation
>panic
>disable comments
>post new vid few weeks later hoping it will go well this time
>1 day passes
>Libero: "Yayy!"
>2 days pass
>Libero: "Yayy!"
>2.5 days pass
>/pol/highprecisioncoalburnerradaractivate.jpg
>mass dislikes & "hateful" comments round 2
>Libero BTFO
>Libero launches last ditch counter attack conpletely backed against the wall
>spread story on facebook about "le beautiful interracial couple harrased by hateful natzees online"
>media picks up the story & links video
>tons of new positive comments
>all "negative" comments deleted
>interracial marriage got free advertisement to way more normies than initially
>everyone praising interracial couple & "cute" mutt baby

Did /pol/, dare I say it, get eternally BTFO?
>>
From the last times this thread has been made, which is reaching a pretty often, it was revealed that the girl became a single mom at the age of 14 or something and has a white son as well. This guy is literally raising "my wife's son".
>>
File: xx.jpg (49KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
49KB, 500x669px
Indian genes are weak, if white would have bigger balls we should bleach all Indians into this.
>>
File: fighting successs.png (616KB, 849x735px) Image search: [Google]
fighting successs.png
616KB, 849x735px
Do you really not see that this guy is insanely robust? If you actually knew what to look for you wouldn't be surprised at all that he reproduced.

Robust > beautiful
>>
>be hateful pathetic loser
>expect women to worship your dick because you have low melanin
>screech when any white woman chooses a black or indian guy over you
lmao
>>
>>131194281
Nigger
>>
>>131192718
I am Punjabi.
>>
>>131193059
They have Indian names. They eat Indian food all the time. They celibate Indian Hindu festivals. They are very close to my side of the family. What gives you the idea that they will not identify with my side?
>>
>>131194281

It's Swedes and Europeans who built luxury, comfort and safety this stupid blond can live in so her pussy should be our privillage not given free to some random 3rd world dude. It's cuckoldry.
>>
>>131186267
You must be ugly and can't find a gf.
This guy has an attractive face, and that baby is pretty cute. Also, genetic variation is superior. Wouldn't you want superior offspring to continue human evolution?
>>
>>131186267

I can answer this. I'm a huge trump supporter and I have dated ethnic men (turkish, muslim, black) and the thing that I liked at the time was the thrill. They made me feel alive when I was with them and it is exciting sleeping with them. White men would glare at us and that would add to my pleasure and there was a sexual thrill in upsetting white men and my parents when I was with them.

I'm over it though. I want white children and I married a white man. I understand the reasons why I did what I did but I can't erase my sexual history. I hope this answer helps.
>>
>>131195739
>>
>>131195739

That's what I thought often. Women being sadists and freaks get off hurt feelings of white men when they see beautiful girl coalburning. I think deep down they want white men to fight for them, kill the invader and re-take her but modern society doesn't allow to pass this caveman-shittest.
>>
>>131186267
BLEACHED
>>
>>131195739
you can erase yourself though
>>
Cause they fuck so good. White men are so cold when it comes to sex... i love black and shitskin cock its so damn satisfying.
>>
>>131195739

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>131196102
there is very little you can do about it. ethnic men are considered fun and women like to be around men that are fun when they are young. i'm very conservative and was raised in a conservative religious household and i couldn't escape from feeling this when i was in my teens and 20s.

college is also viewed as being sexually liberating and that adds fuel to the fire. the ethnic men in college are usually athletes or selected for being smart and athletic and so it means they get to sleep with lots of women that want to explore something else.

>>131196326
hey asshole i didn't create this thread. someone asked for a female opinion and i shared mine.
>>
>>131188479
This
>>
>>131186267
shit thread, she married a non white european, so lets ruin her life guize!

total pissing in the wind.
>>
>>131186267
Who cares dude

Let the defective ones breed themselves into niggers
>>
>>131186496
The baby is neither cute nor his.
/thread
>>
>>131195355
Degenerate faggot, that guy is gross, his face is really fucking unattractive. That kid is not cute, it has ugly features and looks literally retarded. Genetic variation at the price of destroying your likeness in your child and heritage is not superior. White people managed to develop machines that allow us to go to space. If Indian genes are so great that we should add them to our own, why are they still shitting in the street and breed like roaches?
>>
why is ricky black now
>>
ugh all this hatred consuming you from the inside? aren't you tired already? I can understand the edgy underage trash, what about you guys who are over 25?

stop fucking around and make yourselves useful already. we're wasting precious time
>>
>>131196896
The guy is not only ugly but fat.
>>
>>131196699
There is no such thing as a non-white European. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>131189281
Good but depressing point. There is definitely something to this.
>>
That's not even so much enraging as it is hilarious. The fuck? He's a fat gross street shitter. Blacks at the very least are portrayed as hip/masculine.
>>
>>131186267
Why not? If you aren't out there trying to reproduce, someone else will. Go out, find a mate and stfu. The evolution will continue, hell it might even turn into a regression... it already is happening, thus OP complaining about it. Man up, lift, meditate, clean your room, sort yourself(what are you going to do with your life, take a direction, don't let the wind choose for you) and find a mate you will. Work hard, good thing don't come easy. bad thing are easy.
>>
>>131196775
If only they did it outside out countries. I could care less about shitskins and the ones who love them.

All i want is for them to leave us alone and leave our lands if they refuse to take care of the land that was given to them.
>>
>>131196699
There is no such thing as a "non-white European". Not today, not tomorrow, not in 1000 years.

Except for Italians.
>>
>>131186267
Because she's stupid, no good genes lost except the blond hair -white skin- and light color eyes
>>
File: lel.jpg (19KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
19KB, 236x295px
Wow it's this depressing ass thread again. OP, whoever you are, you are a gigantic faggot, go and kill yourself.
>>
File: 1493941644947.jpg (72KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493941644947.jpg
72KB, 600x390px
>>131186267
That pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. All traits lost in that mulatto she produced.
>>
>>131197233
Typical Cuckistani. These people would not reproduce without welfare and if they did their offspring would die.

Its really not evolution when you give monkeys handouts and monkeys outbreed you
>>
>>131197339
Weblived in cities while you lived in mud huts ma nigga we wuz emperors and shiet...
>>
>>131188336
delet this
>>
>>131186267
Lel i feel sorry for the tamil dude, the kid looks nothing like the father
>>
>>131186267
>it's against female programming which is looking for the best genes
Maybe he's got better genes than you, anon-autist!

You know how evo works at the macro level... But you don't know how it works at the micro level.

Best genes are selected in the big picture.
But within the small picture a lot of trial and error is done.
The reason for this is that you want to select the best genes, but also keep all bases covered in case SHTF.

This means even if he looks maladaptive, his genes shall survive so that he they will turn out useful in future generations.

You cucks know nothing of biology ffs.
>>
It's called drug addiction. only women with drug addictions will make babies with mudskins and niggers. women without drug addictions will never ever consider a brownskin as a partner
>>
>>131186267
marxist disease. women like this would be in asylums 50 years ago
>>
>>131186267
Women are genitcally predisposed to like darker males. This is why in many populations like Middle Easterners, for example, the females are lighter skinned than the males.

North Euros, due to lack of sunlight, didn't evolve for man of darker skin pigment.
>>
>>131195739
Stupidest reason i ever read. doing something this stupid just for a "thrill"
Some women are simply retarded from what i figure out of this.
>>
>>131186267
She wants to have a family and get pregnant and no Swedish man wants to settle down before he's 50.
>>
another reason is many ad agencies are running campaigns called BLACK HERO. blacks in advertisement are presented as HERO's. womem are more sensitive to mainstream advertising. i'm living in germany and in the past years there's a nigger on almost every public poster or tv spot
>>
>>131197663
I would love to stab you in the stomach and piss on you while you bleed to death ar*b cock sucking mankurt but you obviously missed my point. all this self consuming hatred is useless. hatred, jealously and bitterness darkens your soul and leads you to oblivion. this board needs some purpose other than trolling lefties and circlejerk

oh, there isn't going to be any sharia law btw. soul of the blond wolf walks among us in unseen dimensions turkanon. choose your side carefully
>>
>>131197663
No, you'll just be a good sissy slave which is already legal under suckularism.
>>
>>131186267
She is s kike
>>
>>131187686
As soon as he start to become dominating that women would hate him. The is ugly but he also look and behave like cuck. The reason she is with him is because
1) She wanted to have a controlling mate
2) She wanted to make someone jealous
3) She was whore anyway and an Indian guy with job who don't care about aids and disease is easy bet.
>>
>>131198785
>t. jealous north indian hating on the south one for fucking an indo european

Dravidians will fuck you up.
>>
>>131189121
u wut
>>
>>131195739
I m not even ignoring this post
>>
File: kemalist.jpg (136KB, 1326x860px) Image search: [Google]
kemalist.jpg
136KB, 1326x860px
>>131198413
>I would love to stab you in the stomach
>K*malist ekÅŸi cuck stabbing someone
Kekullah
>you obviously missed my point. all this self consuming hatred is useless.
>Protesting against race mixing is bad and useless goy let them race mix
More Kekullah
>oh, there isn't going to be any sharia law btw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4Nr4l5twk
KEKULLAHCEPTION
>>131198438
>Checks flag
>Leaf
>>
>>131191027
Like in the good ol 20th Century? Gregovich?
>>
>>131198874
Fucking shit skins tamils. Your worse than a nigger.
>>
File: typical German girl.webm (3MB, 842x474px) Image search: [Google]
typical German girl.webm
3MB, 842x474px
>>131186267
Brainwashing. And women are more susceptible to it, since their brain is wired to pay more attention to social messaging, as they are physically inferior and depend on not making others angry so they are not losing the protection of the group. In the old times, this was somewhat countered by her dependency on her male partner, so she had to take his concerns into consideration, but nowadays women are raised with the knowledge that she "don't need no man" and thus she is free to virtue signal to the community as much as she likes. And I use "virtue" very (literally) liberal here, as this just means to cater to what she is being told is the desireable way of life for a woman now, which in our society means to be a racemixing turboslut.
She was most likely programmed from her early childhood to act this way, raised to act against the interests of her people, even against her own. Brainwashing does that to men as well, just take a look at white lefties who openly and knowingly fight for the extinction of white people.
webm related, look what they did to our girls.
>>
>>131198229
>>131195980
i can't do anything to change my sexual history. it sometimes makes my hubby extremely angry but know that i am an ally and i am trying my best. i am having white children and i want europe and america to be white sanctuaries. is that enough to redeem what i have done? i think it is and my sexual acts when i was younger don't have any relevance to who i am today.
>>
>>131198785
t. potential rapist virgin poo in loo

there are 2 types of men who women love. those who dominate them and those who ignore their attempts of affection
>>
>>131186496

pajeets have recessive genes.
>>
>>131188252
POO
>>
>>131186580

it's more than jews buddy, the vigor and intensity of swedes for their own races extinction is truly something even the jew could not predict.
>>
>>131196955
I thought this too desu
>>
>>131193886
I don't think I am brave enough to fuck an Indian :(
>>
File: images (4).jpg (29KB, 236x331px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
29KB, 236x331px
>>131199120
I don't belong to any (((ideology))) you edgy underage toruchan garbage. I'm a turk, that's all. as I said, choose your side carefully when shtf because the turkic god won't show mercy this time
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>131186267

Female loyalty is only to Male Strength. With that in mind, they will always destroy anything they deem "Weak"(Men, Societies, etc).

Also, Women are more vulnerable to brainwashing/Social Engineering due to there nature.

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>131198065
That's what happens when you're not allowed to slap hysterical women anymore, they just get more and more hysterical and meanwhile accidentally ruin their whole civilization.
>>
>>131186979
So what happened then? Didn't your leaders official say you no longer have a national identity?
>>
>>131199325
The only way you can redeem yourself is by ceasing to exist. You know this deep inside.
>>
File: 1490649014139.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
1490649014139.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>>131186496
POO IN LOO
>>
>>131186267

When I saw the first words of the link, it turning out to be an actual website I couldn't even grasp what title would be coming up next.

"Disgusting Indian fat fucking pig ploughs and knocks up sweet Swedish cutie" or what?
>>
>>131191102
You think being dumb and violent makes you an alpha? I guess that makes abbos the master race, huh?
>>
>>131186267

he must be rich

only logical explanation
>>
>>131198067
Found the Jew
>>
>>131188036

haha true racist.
>>
>>131193992
So... if you look down you win more fights?
>>
>>131200594

turk kizlarinin hepsi kurd yarragi altinda inliyor. ahahahah

amrikada zenciler neyse burda kurdler o durumda.
>>
File: images (13).jpg (26KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
26KB, 384x384px
>>131204729
senin o kucuk orospu annenle kizkardesin butun turk kizlarini temsil etmiyor neyse ki. git kendini k*rt bi travestiye siktir de su cuck fantezilerinden kurtul bari amin evladi seni
>>
>>131186267
Low IQ.
Just like the black death killed all low IQ peasants in Europe and raised the the average one to significant enough level to conquer half the world and invent most of the important shit there is to invent.
>>
>>131186267
Im glad to see a qt3.14 with a shitskin.
Sooner or later there will be only the ugly one for white (((men))) while the hot ones bred with the superior genes.
>>
>>131188258
>>western men have become the most feminized, sensitive, womanly doormat
Have you been to Sweden?

EVERY swedish man from ages 21-50 is tall, broad and most of them are ripped, even the older guys.
I've been on Eramus and shared my room with a swedish guy and a walloon, swedish men pull so many women, so many women come to them or they just go to those women.
Swedish men are very chill, very social, come from a middle class to upper class background.

Nonwhites and western europeans literally can't compete with swedes at getting any woman they want.
>>
>>131205164

sen turk kizlarinin kendi aralarinda kurd erkeklerinin cinsel gucu ve yakisikliligi hakkinda neler dediklerini bilsen intihar ederdin.

her kurd erkegi en az uc bes turk kizi sikmistir
>>
>>131199325

Are you aware of what microchimerism is? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184/
>>
File: cyberpunk intensifies.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk intensifies.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
At this point Europe is a lost cause.
>>
File: kurt-mitolojisinde-esek_1210791.jpg (44KB, 412x357px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-mitolojisinde-esek_1210791.jpg
44KB, 412x357px
>>131205743
"esek" yazmaya calisirken auto correct devreye girdi galiba calinti cin telefonunda dalaksiz kancik seni

https://youtu.be/KaOmJTwqzH8
>>
File: 1487522271959.jpg (99KB, 529x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487522271959.jpg
99KB, 529x340px
>>131186267
>caring who people choose to fuck/love
>using "mating" for human beings

Fuck off.
>>
>>131188479
I literally couldn't stop laughing, you can't make this shit up
>>
>>131186496
Because he's Indian and not a nig
>>
File: 24062017170242.jpg (376KB, 2048x1884px) Image search: [Google]
24062017170242.jpg
376KB, 2048x1884px
>appropriating other cultures is racist
>appropriating another cultures genes is progressive
What a load of horseshit.
>>
Women go for what their heart tells them. Thy don't use reason like us men do. It's a shitty state of affairs but all you can do is strive to be the best, most promising mate in the hope they pick you.
>>
>>131186580
Cool cuck fanfiction
>>
>>131186267
literally throw the baby in the trash, it's fat and ugly as fuck, and will likely grow up to commit mass killings because mommy made a huge mistake.
>>
>>131206700
I don't have a interested in reading that. If you can't explain something yourself don't bother.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.