[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BERNIE AND HIS WIFE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 42e.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
42e.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
BERNIE AND HIS WIFE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>131184036
Sources?
>>
>>131184036
Bump
>>
File: 695.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
695.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/bernie-and-jane-sanders-under-fbi-investigation-for-bank-fraud-hire-lawyers/
>>
Pretty priceless in the comments section too.
>>
Anyone have a good source of reddit salt?
>>
>>131184090
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/878635462331650048
>>
>>131184036
>the (((FBI)))
wew
>>
File: 1492819970808.jpg (104KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492819970808.jpg
104KB, 674x960px
>>131184733
>>131184090
Stop being lazy fucks and look this shit up on your own.
>>
>>131184036
Only his wife is under investigation
>>
Trump under FBI investigation

Bernie under FBI investigation

Hillary cleared of wrongdoing
>>
>>131185201
Wasn't his wife in charge of the financial part of his campaign and taking a salary for doing so?
>>
>>131184942
this
/pol/ needs more doers and less sitting around waiting.
It isn't hard to look stuff up .
>>
>investigation appears to have been started right away," he said in an email to CBS News. "It was started under President Obama, his Attorney General, and his U.S. Attorney, all of whom are Democrats."
>"look the Democrats aren't filled with corruption we investigate our own guys too!"
Nothing will come out of this, they're just sweeping him under the bus again.
I expect the media in the next few years to be filled with nothing but "OH LOOK THE DEMOCRATS DID A GOOD THING, SEE WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS!" to prop them up for a chance at 2020.
>>
>>131184036
Bump
>>
>>131185725
Once again Bernie gets fucked by his own party. How can he put up with this shit?

This was probably Obama's back up planhad Bernie beat the DNC rigging anfactually won the nomination. They take him out with this and install Clinton
>>
>>131184942
>THIS THING IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!
>That's nice, can you please show me where I can learn more about this?
>lmao look it up yourself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.