[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling is a quintessence, the crystallized essence is the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 38.jpg (52KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
52KB, 500x408px
Wrestling is a quintessence, the crystallized essence is the USA.
Hypocrisy erected in the cube.
Nothing so characterizes the US as a wrestling industry.
The soul of Americans needs to be explained in a quick way to an alien? Show him wrestling.

This is not a sport, and not a theater, it's American wrestling.

Hammered tribunes, millions of TV viewers...
And they all want to see the fake fight of the fake actors.

WHY?!
And how could such an infantile country be able to at least become a strong power? Probably they were just allowed to be a "superpower".
To keep from the global victory of the Soviets.
And the real opponents of the Soviets, somewhere else. (Israel? UK?)

Explain yourself, Amenricans.
How can such a kind of entertainment as wrestling have viewers and fans over 7 years old?
>>
>>131183728
you know when youre watching a new tv show and youre like "this is shit" but then you watch another and another and soon you dont really care how shitty the tv show is because you are intrested in all the character's story lines? thats what wrestling is
>>
>>131183947
>intrested in all the character's story lines
>wrestling
You shitting me right now?

And again I repeat the question.
How can it catch someone older than junior school age?
>>
>>131184393
prehaps the language barrier is the problem here? every character has a developed backstory and follows a storyline going back 50 years, its like going to the opera or a broadway play, but for people who have never won a suit.
>>
>>131184658
>backstory
>storyline
But it's just funny clowns with inflatable hammers.
Who, older than 8 years, can worry their backstory?

Okay, I get it. You're trying to protect your American soul.
It's unpleasant for you that this is very stupid. I understand it
>>
>>131185612
people start watching it at 4-5 and watch it for their whole lives. Dont you have soap operas in russia?
>>
WHAT?
>>
t. glass cleaner drinker
>>
>>131185811
>start watching it at 4-5 and watch it for their whole lives

Do you still leave cookies and milk for Santa?
Do you understand my hint?
>>
File: pepe41.jpg (78KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
pepe41.jpg
78KB, 500x341px
LOOKIE HERE BROTHERRRR...... Wrestling is the most redpilled tv ever....macho guys fighting it for Glory! Hott Roastie in skin tight outfits.... and alot of good shit talk.... TAKE THE WWE PILL
>>
>>131186353
>Do you still leave cookies and milk for Santa?\
yes

>Do you understand my hint?
no, i think your its lost in translation, can you please speak frankly?
>>
ITT:
USA: Makes it very well understandable how a cultural artifact evolves.
Russia: HUH!?
>>
>>131186353
Dude what don't you get. You watch it when you're a kid, then you keep watching it a little past when you should.You're early 20's hit you stop go out party find a chick have kids, you're kids start watching it and you're watching it for the next 15+years
>>
File: ric-flair-blood.gif (1MB, 371x373px) Image search: [Google]
ric-flair-blood.gif
1MB, 371x373px
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>must have never seen Rick Flare in his hay-day
>>
>>131187107
But why do you feed your children with this fake shit and eat with them?
>>
>>131187384
>But why do you feed your children with this fake shit and eat with them?

I personly don't my father was into Boxing, MMA and hockey so that's what we watched as big events.

There are 350 million Americans. When you say way do millions of Americans do such and such that's like me saying this thing that millions of Germans like why do you Europeans like that.
>>
>>131188146
*why
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.