[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are democrats gonna oust her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: crazy.jpg (1MB, 4236x2818px)
crazy.jpg
1MB, 4236x2818px
Is it going to be bad or good for Trump?
>>
>>131182106
DNC looks like it's looking at it... It's bad for Trump. Pelosi's ineffective.
>>
>>131182106
No, the establishment will maintain control in Washington

Look forward for a Progressive wave taking Dem seats though
>>
The dems will try to oust her, but fail. Then there will be more infighting.
>>
>>131182106
Change can be good or bad. Who knows. The Dems were really effective at passing all the shit they wanted in the 2 year window when she was in charge. The effectiveness may have caused their current situation, though.
>>
File: cube.jpg (48KB, 435x425px) Image search: [Google]
cube.jpg
48KB, 435x425px
She's effective as fuck as speaker, but from a purely strategic standpoint, she needs to go. Rethugs have wrongly vilified her, but the American people are too stupid not to fall for their filthy tricks
>>
>>131182106
I don't see how they don't. If Nancy Pelosi was a samurai she would have committed seppuku after the nov. 8 election. But they're democrats and they have NO honor so maybe she'll stay who knows.
>>
>>131182106

If Dems want to win in 18, then Pelosi must go and that would be bad for the GOP.
>>
File: trump tax cuts2.jpg (76KB, 537x288px)
trump tax cuts2.jpg
76KB, 537x288px
>>131182106
Ever notice how Republicans always need to create a scary boogeyman for their dumbass retarded followers? Now that Obama, Hillary, Harry Reid, etc are all gone, Nancy Pelosi is their main target. Republicans do this because 1. their followers are retarded children and more importantly 2. they need to distract their useful idiots from realizing how badly GOP policies fuck over their own conservashit voters
>>
>>131183218
hey if you want everyone to get the same amount of savings when there's a tax cut, just enact a flat tax simple.
>>
File: trump tax cuts41.png (633KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
trump tax cuts41.png
633KB, 700x700px
>>131183357
Maybe millionaires and billionaires don't need tax cuts.
>>
>>131182106
Bump
>>
>>131182106
It would be a mixed bag. It would be a straight win for dems if she was replaced by a progressive or someone who can bring in big money.
>>
>>131182445
>Look forward for a Progressive wave taking Dem seats though
Most states have no stomach for radical progressive though. Sure, states like California and New York will elect borderline commies, but most of the US won't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole. If dems want to win the house back, they would have to run genuine blue dogs which will obviously not happen since those kinds of democrats are almost extinct and most of those voters vote republican now.
>>
>>131182720
If Nancy Pelosi were a samurai, she would also have to be a man.
>>
>>131182106
I will do whatever I can to keep this senile cunt where she is. Please, we need to meme this bitch into a very, very long career. She is single handedly destroying the democrat party. It's beautiful.
>>
>>131187374
Wow don't be so bigoted. Women can be samurai too.
>>
>>131182445
I agree more bernie like dems will replace the other ones

I have a hard time seeing them replacing any conservatives though
>>
>>131183218
0.02 milligrams of pure syrup has been deposited into your maple jar. Shill faggot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.