[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your home/yard/ neighborhood/ community need to be cleaned up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Or repaired, or landscaped? Why Cant the right be known for environmentalism?
>>
File: 4L_QGmcRloD.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_QGmcRloD.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
I need to pickup trash in my yard from traffic almost every day
>>
>>131181281
Kind of odd to find sociopaths who care about anything but themselves. Of course the right will never care about people who look different or any other living thing. They're incapable of it.
>>
>>131182372

so pol is full of sociopaths who hate nice things and nature/ environment?

I think many would like to dispute this
>>
>>131182537
/pol/ isn't just "the right".
>>
>>131182951

are you responding to y OP or this >>131182537

or are you making some lame ass sarcastic comment about the right being sociopaths

you definitely need to get outside more
>>
>>131182372
Hitler was vegetarian.
I'm NatSoc nad i love nature. hate people who walk on the grass for shortcuts. Kill yourself nigger. Anyway the fucking farmers are usually conservatives so you should just kill yourself nigger.
>>
File: IMG_1263.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Absolutely, remember Nixon created the EPA. I am the municipal alliance coordinator for my VERY RED township. We make sure historic sites are protected and maintained, in cooperation with the forest service. We are involved with the NJ clean communities organization, we offer volunteer hours and grants to local school sports teams that come for clean-ups, general grounds work... etc. Its a great way to keep the community clean, get some excersise also it helps the kids earn volunteer hours for college applications or a resume.
>>
>>131181281
In fact I care for the woods all around my neighborhood. Pretty sure it's some property owner's land who pays the Mexicans who mow the lawns, but they don't touch the undeveloped areas. I've built a bridge and a couple retaining walls, planted a few things, removed poison ivy, carved a couple of trails, and cleaned up a lot of trash. I like to sit back there and hang out with the squirrels and the birds. Nature is really nice.

Build that wall.
>>
>>131184059

We really do need to go after the companies that hire illegal immigrants

landscaping jobs would be great for many millenials, especially on pol
>>
>>131183296

grass is meant to be walked on. it grows back.

i could understand having problems with people taking a shit in your yard but then you just hit them over the head and drag them into your rape dungeon for some buttsex, so i really don't see the problem.
>>
>>131182372

>want to preserve our culture and people
>want to preserve the planet

pretty consistent

>wants to feed the nigger horde so they grow to 8 billion
>wants to preserve the planet

pretty inconsistent
>>
>>131184506

what about a stone pathway, it doesnt even have to be complex and expensive, or at least nicer gravel/ trimmed edges
>>
>>131181281
I do 4 laps over my neighborhood everyday and clean it up as I go to get my mile run in and make it look better.

Land value for the win.
>>
>>131181281
What? Right is
a e s t h e t i c
>>
>>131181281

Neighbor mows a decent amount of lawns around the neighborhood after work.

We use the free markets.
>>
File: 8NAuDWp.jpg (173KB, 493x534px) Image search: [Google]
8NAuDWp.jpg
173KB, 493x534px
>>131181281
>Live in a decent neighborhood
>The neighborhood is mostly white
>The two houses next to me are being rented
>Their houses look like fucking junkyards
>Always people staying and going
>neighbor in one of the rent houses had a daughter commit suicide and the renter herself committed suicide
>One of her boyfriends is a pedophile and he went to jail
>constant fighting
>motorcycles with really loud mufflers at 3AM
>druggies down at the park at 3AM
My solution is to have a homeowners association that bans rent houses and close the park.
Also, I'm really tired of seeing cars in the driveway being spray painted with primer.
>>
>>131185755

sounds like the IRS needs to get off their asses thats what
>>
>>131183296
>Hitler was vegetarian.
No he wasn't.
>>
File: 1495022164375.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495022164375.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
Not caring for your enviornment, be it socially, cultural, political or natural, makes you a stupid manchild.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.