[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWII NUKES UNJUSTIFIED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (170KB, 903x903px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 903x903px
/pol/ I have a quick request. Can one of you post the pastebin link to that article that proves the US dropping nuclear weapons in WWII was unnecessary to end the war? I can't find it anywhere but I've seen it on here. Will redpill until it's posted or I'm kicked out
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 355x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 355x720px
>>131179075
>>
File: image.png (219KB, 1024x589px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
219KB, 1024x589px
>>131179170
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x788px
>>131179254
>>
>>131179075

Of course it wasn't necessary to drop the bombs. Japan was going to lose the war no matter what they did at that point.

Saying "we didn't NEED to nuke them to end the war" is ridiculous, like something a toddler would say. It's such an obvious statement of fact that it makes you sound stupid to say it.

It's about HOW they ended the war. The fact is, dropping the bombs saved us from having to actually invade the home islands, which was good for both us and the Japanese.

But go ahead and drown yourself in your white guilt tears if you want. Japan doesn't need your pity, it's actually doing just fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x552px
>>131179285
>>
>>131179325
Yeah this is an uneducated post because it assumes knowledge you couldn't possibly have. This article was very detailed and explained that the nukes didn't even prompt Japan to surrender. It states that Japan surrendered immediately after the soviet invasion, as they viewed that threat as much greater than America's bombs. I would like to have this article to share with some friends who are skeptical of the details.
But please, do go on and purport superiority on an anonymous forum!
>>
File: image.png (422KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422KB, 2208x1242px
>>131179339
>>
Japs were fucking savages. They deserved more than two nukes:

http://www.unit731.org/Experiments.html

Look up "Operation Cherry Blossoms"
>>
>>131179075
>WWII NUKES UNJUSTIFIED

>hey, so we got this new super-tech that's also a weapon, but we're still unsure of it's potentcy
>we wrecked some mock-ups, but it's not the same ya know
>well shit we've got islands of brown dumbfucks who've been begging- I mean refusing to surrender and we own their airspace
>so....
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.