[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is sending the refugees to Europe? pt2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: refugee welcome.jpg (192KB, 1886x981px) Image search: [Google]
refugee welcome.jpg
192KB, 1886x981px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDlY4o23XA [Embed]

This Russian writer says that America is flooding Europe with refugees because America needs her allies to be weaker than her so that they can be controlled.

I always thought it was Islam attempting to invade and destroy Christendom, but this is a plausible explanation also --- (((they))) use the power of the US to flood Europe with refugees.

What do you guys think? Who is giving the refugees money to pay off smugglers?

Prev: >>131156184
>>
Once upon a time Europe produced music like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBOJDTvG0DQ

Wtf went wrong?
>>
>>131177439

Anglos took power and got greedy.
>>
Yuropes are retarded, you invited them, nobody is bringing them except unicef and redcross. You could stop the boats at any time.
>>
>>131177373
i wonder why this video is only now all over the place despite being 2 years old.
I also saw it in recommended on youtube before I saw this (and the previous) thread.

I think it’s automatically recommended to everyone who saw this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
>>
>>131177373
its just russian propaganda
>>
>>131177373
Here are some official statements:

1. Refugees are good because europe needs migration in order to not "die out".
Europe does not need migration because having fewer kids is actually a good thing since industry 4.0 is coming and about 40% to 50% of all jobs in Germany will fade away. What we really need is fewer people with higher qualifications. The politicians do not see that because they only think short term. But industry 4.0 will come in the next 10-20 years.

2. We need refugees to pay the pensions for the elderly.
The costs for the "refugee crisis" were already so high that these people coming to us will never be able to pay us back by paying taxes. They are low qualified people, who are not needed in our economy and most certainly will not be needed in the near future.

The true reasons for importing refugees:
>1. USA bombed Libya and Gadaffi.
Gadaffi warned Europe of becoming black back in 2011: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

2. NGOs are coordinating the stream of "refugees" in order to establish a "world without borders".

3. Germany is too strong and they want to weaken it.
>>
>>131178715
In Germany you need a proxy to see this video btw.
>>
>>131177373
I have an American friend (white) who pretends to be some smart. I talked to him many times about Jew question and showed him a bunch of videos about kikes. Recently he asked me to stop sending him merchant videos and said he will only ever talk to me if I shut up about this subject. Americans are impossible idiots brainwashed to the core. Fuck that shithole of a country desu.
>>
>>131179467
I wouldn't wanna listen about kikes and theiir schemes all the time too.
>>
>>131179134

I hate this ponzi scheme argument that population has to grow indefinitely which will be done by the same people who agree automation is coming soon
>>
>>131177373
((who))
>>
>>131178949
So are you telling me that you're just a bunch of cucks?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.