[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian Hacking Proof?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: putin.jpg (117KB, 2140x1605px) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
117KB, 2140x1605px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/russia-hacking-timeline/?utm_term=.0b7b7ba77537

When are we going to admit that there is a good chance that Russia did hack the general election.

As a conservative I fully supported Trump however many of my liberal friends directed me to this article and I really don't know any way to counter argue this. It seems like good evidence.
>>
>no votes were hacked
>election was hacked
pls stop
>>
Still worried about those AWAN BROTHERS, eh?
They can only stay a secret for so long... Same for Victor Thorne, Shawn Lucas, John Ashe & many others, however the latter didn't get away with the dems' gov't computers, servers & sensitive information.

sagedforpostingfakenewssource
>>
>>131173130
This /thread

Obama already said it was impossible to hack the election results and change them.
>>
Why don't Democrats want to talk about the emails though?
>>
>>131173148
>>131173130
>>131173148

Then explain to me how this source is wrong instead of saying it is fake so I can use that argument as well. Believe me I would love to prove my friends and family wrong but I am not smart enough to see it
>>
You'all have to kill Trump to get rid of him. Then you will have Pence and a full on civil war to deal with.
>>
>>131172349

Russians hacked the Philippine cargo carrier into running into the US Navy destroyer. Russians are now hacking Yellowstone volcano into erupting.
>>
>>131172349
When there's evidence, so never.
>>
File: 1481241256065.png (299KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481241256065.png
299KB, 900x900px
How can it be said that Russia "interfered" with the election when this exists?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/damaging-emails-dnc-wikileaks-dump/story?id=40852448
>>
>>131173331
>wapo
>credibility
>>
>>131173370
Redpill me on Pence ameribro. I know he is hardcore anti-faggot but what else?
>>
>>131172349
>When are we going to admit that there is a good chance that Russia did hack the general election

Lol. Dickhead.
>>
File: 1498234547232.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1498234547232.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>131173331
John Podesta, the former campaign manager of Hillary Clinton's 3016 campaign, the one who gave the concession speech for her when she lost, WAS HIRED BY THE WASHINGTON POST.

Crazy how WaPo is now suddenly the only news outlet which gets exclusive access to anonymous sources that only attack Donald Trump... Makes me think!
>>
>>131173331

Hacking into the DNC's emails != hacking the election. Ask them if they anyone they know switched their vote from Clinton to Trump because of the emails? The emails were weak from the very beginning, The cheerleading for them was embarrassing.
>>
Russia hacked my toaster to burn my toast.

Those cunts.
>>
>>131173583
I have no redpill to offer, he's why I want Trump to stay in office.
>>
>>131173640
The emails proved that the Democrats are literally writing the scripts for news reports and late night talk show hosts. That's an American's worst fear: state-run media.
>>
>>131173543
>>131173589
>>131173463
>>131173398
So no one actually read the article and can actually point out the things wrong with it?

>it was made by Washington Post

that's not a fucking argument explain to me what in the article is wrong and I'll fucking believe you
>>
>>131173826
Also they're murderers
>>
>>131173851
How is that not an argument when Hillary's campaign manager is literally working for them AND they are owned by Jeff Bezos, an anti-Trump billionaire?
>>
>>131172349
it's a repackaged 'piss tape' dossier; wapo trying to restart this nothing-burger.
>>
>>131173851
Why? It's just so pathetic, nobody cares if Russia leaked Hillary's shit. We can plainly see the dems and the state are far worse than Trump could be.
>>
>>131173851
WaPo liberally (no pun intended) and carelessly uses anonymous sources to make Trump hit pieces some of which later are shown to be wrong. James Comey addressed this problem in general in his testimony a few weeks back. He said that regarding anon sourced stories on the Russia issue, the sources who know stuff aren't talking and the sources who are talking don't know what they are talking about
>>
>>131172349
2009: OBAMA IS A MUSLIM KENYAN

(Psst: his daddy is probably, actually Frank Marshall Davis)

2017: RUSSIA RUSSIA SHMUSHA SHMUSHA

(Psst: Trump's daddy was probably a guy named Fred from Queens)

Russia didn't hack jack shit. Hillary lost, because it was obvious that the Dum Party just shat her out of its ass and expected America to Open Wide.
>>
>>131172349
How much they pay you? Stop now. You are not fooling anyone.
>>
>>131172349
That's just all hot air, WaPo is running on full steam with this bullshit for a long time. Key words to look for are "probably" "anonymous sources" "allegedly" etc etc

The only semblance of proof, that I know of at least, are phishing attempts at companies involved with some software suppliers. (https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/)

And even this, doesn't begin to do justice to the overblown narrative about muh russians. Because this, if I'm reading it correctly, didn't really do much at all.
>>
>>131173331
>Then explain to me how this source is wrong

Unlike what you posted, where there is not one shred of evidence, the people & their situations in the post you replied to are real/fact. A simple search on any of those names should suffice.

That's the problem -- lib sheep believe whatever the controlled msm pravda shits out into their mouths without looking into or lifting a literal finger to see anything for themselves.
>>
>>131174197
Do you have a source of him saying that? I'm not saying that in a smartass way I just want to use it for a argument I'm in with other liberals regarding Russia's involvement
>>
File: 1498315906536.png (259KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498315906536.png
259KB, 540x540px
>>131173635

In the Podesta leaks the failing Jew York Times and Washington compost couldn't publish articles without the Clinton campaign's approval... CNN is owned by Time Warner which was one of the Clinton Foundation/campaigns biggest donors... CNN was also giving Hillary debate questions...
>>
File: 1295967907173.gif (2MB, 321x216px) Image search: [Google]
1295967907173.gif
2MB, 321x216px
>As a conservative I fully supported Trump however many of my liberal friends directed me to this article and I really don't know any way to counter argue this. It seems like good evidence.

Ok Mr Shekelberg
>>
>>131174529
They are getting desperate. OP got his shekels and got proven wrong, so he should stop soon.
>>
>>131173851
ok listen faggot. you r fucking retarded and you talk like a faggot. FBI has NOT and will NOT find evidence because it doesnt exist. you think a lefty faggot like bezos (owner of wapo where your precious proof of russian hacking) has real evidence as opposed to the FBI? you fucking retard. fucking kill yourself. go find a gun from one of your daddies and blow your fucking brains out. kill yourself. nobody would fucking car ethat u did it and many would be happy you did. nobody will mis you, not even your whore mother
>>
>Unnamed sources
>Only allegations
>Not even Senate gets to see "evidence"

It's fucking nothing, gotta keep that narrative rolling though.
>>
OP here

I haven't been completely honest but I don't really give a shit at this point. Although I doubt any of you will believe me.

I'm currently in a argument with a fuckton of liberals on reddit and they all sited that source and knowing this website, If I wanted good information the best way would be to tell people I'm a liberal. Thank for everyone's help I'll be expecting my b& soon.
>>
>>131172349

> Claiming Russian hacking proof
> Using WashPo as a source

Kys
>>
>>131174734

It's pretty funny to think that global powers are threatened by underwater basket weavers. Power really isn't absolute.
>>
if russia hacked your elections then they are void and you have to make new elections.
this is not a gueesing game.
you either have evidence and you go to a court of law with it or you stfu.
the democrats lost everything.
the congress, the white house. everything.
they will chimp out for the next 3.5 years.
>>
>>131173851
Ask your friends why the DNC refused to let the FBI investigate their servers after they were hacked.

Ask your friends about the NSA's leaked intrusion tools that mask a hacker's identity and make it seem like the're from another country.

Ask your friends about Hillary's involvement in meddling with elections in Honduras.

Get new friends.
>>
>>131174511
https://youtu.be/pSu2arM9zJU
I think this is what he's talking about with anonymous sources
>>
>>131174511

You're on the freaking internet. Screwtube the comey hearings. They even have a nice, easy search box where even the most helpless of sheeple can type specific terms in.
If you need directions finding the search box, email screwtube for a screwtube video showing you how to do it.
>>
>>131175143
thanks dude I really appreciate it also you may want to look at my most recent post on here
>>
>U.S. intelligence agencies had sourcing deep inside the Russian government capturing Putin’s direct instructions in the operation to damage Clinton’s chances of winning and help elect Trump.
I don't know guys, this sounds 100% legit if you ask me...
>>
File: 1479401764361.png (114KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1479401764361.png
114KB, 413x395px
>>131173851
>So no one actually read the article
Did you yourself read it? The "article" is accurate in the sense that it provides accurate history of accusations, events related to these accusations and people talking about anonymus sources who heard other people talking about the evidence of these accusations... But there is no actual evidence. So there is nothing to point out that is wrong with it. Ofcourse, i may have missed the actual evidence, but you'll have to point it out, go on.
>>
remember anything anti dems is a russian hacker kids.
>>
>>131174511
It was in his video testimony

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/james-comey-hits-media-sources-often-dont-really-know-whats-going-on/article/2625338
>>
>>131172349
They certainly did, like they do for about anything with a computer. So probably did China. The allegations began with the DNC accusing Trump and/or his team to have collaborated, which so far is unproven.
>>
>>131173851
Not a single evidence in article that Russians actually hacked or even attempted to aside from "deep intellegenge from within Russian goverment" reports no one seen. As no one seen evidence of any Russian hacking whatsoever.

That said, i actually like the narrative. Makes Russia look mighty and scheming. Relevant again.
>>
>>131174511
Here you go, this is the best link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0geLKRdM6jA
>>
File: 1459965980495.jpg (66KB, 627x429px) Image search: [Google]
1459965980495.jpg
66KB, 627x429px
>>131175652
>actually like the narrative
Yeah it might be good for a brief "muh dick is stronght" moment, but is no good for anybody in a long term. These faggots pushing us to ww3 ,and we can't realy stop them couse majority of people don't do their research, they just belive a talking head in the box.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.