[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The radicalization of white men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: cunt.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
When will you learn that the far right is a FAR GREATER threat than radical Islamic terrorism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWRKVpdeRvk
>>
leftist have dragged the pendulum to far to the left
but it is slipping them out of the hand and it is beginning to swing back
>>
>>131168494
Muslims who aren't mainstream are less dangerous than far righters because they aren't mainsteam?
Has she even seen the statistics for the number of children born to muslim parents? We are currently sitting at an average of 5 children per household.

If she isn't afraid now, she will be later.
>>
>>131168494
>I'm far more frightened of young white terrorism
It's because we will do much more damage when we finally fight back, Islam might kill 10-100 people every time, but we will take down every single shitskin on the planet when we will finally rise, liberals will be executed with every fucking shitskin

Btw this was fucking cringe to watch
>1 dead muslim
oh noes white terrorism
>100 dead white people
lol stop been islamophobe

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: expert.jpg (11KB, 200x216px) Image search: [Google]
expert.jpg
11KB, 200x216px
>>131168494
I'm not even gonna watch that.
>>
>>131168494

There wouldn't even be a far-right movement if not for the far-left and their muslim pets.
>>
>young men radicalizing
>not just young men taking responsibility and fixing the mess the left has left behind

Fuck this cunt
>>
>>131168494
I can understand why you feel that way after the ass kicking you guys got by a a few colonies where 3% of the population got angry.

also, plz go mohammed
>>
>>131169093
You saved yourself some suffering
>>
>>131168494
>People have a different world view to me
>SHUT IT DOWN
Perhaps there is a reason the far right is becoming more mainstream?
>>
>>131169050
>much more damage
>damage
Implying sweeping your house up is violence...
>>
Radicalization of Whites.... is only a reaction to other radicalizations.

The whites males haven't changed everyone/thing around them has.

Get used to it, whites become wayyy rad as time passes. It's what you created
>>
>>131168494

when you belong to a generational satanic pedophile tribe that aims on using Jihadism to destroy Europe and usher in the anti-christ by opening a portal to the netherrealm via CERN i suppose the rights commitment to not letting it happen could be seen as dangerous
>>
File: meme war.png (408KB, 930x1060px) Image search: [Google]
meme war.png
408KB, 930x1060px
>frogposter trolls who are sick and tired of the maynstreem meteor
>"radicalization of white men"
>>
File: shia uk.png (919KB, 781x619px) Image search: [Google]
shia uk.png
919KB, 781x619px
>I'm still trying to understand what I'm watching. All I see is a 14 year old boy's face on the body of a 60 year old woman, with the IQ of a fruit salad

holy kek

>105 likes
>5,849 dislikes
>>
>do nothing but spew hatred on white males
>is surprised when white males start to push back
>>
>>131168494
>threat
to whom?
>>
Radicalization of whites just means whites learning that they are being genocided, my faggot of a father also thinks a white guy eventually snapping and going on a killing spree is worse than all the islam terror attacks recently, thank god my mum is redpilled
>>
File: fellow refugees.png (288KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
fellow refugees.png
288KB, 500x400px
By the way that comparison of "propaganda against refugees" to nazi propaganda is the single most retarded appeal to emotion I have ever seen. Islam is way, WAY worse than nazism on any given scale. Anti-semitism of nazism is nothing compared to the way how muslims treat jews and judaism.
Why does she think the white people are "radicalizing"? Could it have something to do with the mass surge of refugess who time after time turn out to be nothing but rape loving welfare tourists? Could it have something to do with white people being forced to take in terrorists, get murdered by terrorists, and then getting threated to be labeled as racists or even put in jail for being vocally concerned over the actions of those "refugees"?

No wonder white people are so fucking fed up with this shit. We are actually being fed the lie that the "islamophobia" that follows islamic terrorism is worse than the actual fact that people are being murdered by muslims.
>>
More of a threat? To who? Not me so I don't give a fuck.
t.fucking a white male
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.