[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: family.png (925KB, 814x774px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
925KB, 814x774px
The nuclear family is the most important social unit and has been a thorn in the side of Communists, Jews, Globalists, and Sorosoids. These evil forces are working hard to disband and weaken nuclear families (from indoctrinating kids to inform on their parents in Communist times, to promotion of childlessness and single motherhood today).

I am fortunate to have extremely redpilled parents, with whom I can talk freely about Jews, Muslims, Blacks, and all the other evils of the world. I love you mom and dad. And I hope to be as good a parent to my children. Let this serve as a reminder that it's much better to marry a plain-looking girl who is intelligent, from a good family, has strong Christian values, and who will be a good mother to your children, than to marry a sexy 10/10 bimbo with huge tits and ass who lacks a good upbringing and values.

If you have good parents, call them right now and tell them you love them.
>>
Only unevolved people want to have children.
Only unevolved people love their parents.
OP is unevolved.
>>
File: 1483904390936.gif (647KB, 456x522px) Image search: [Google]
1483904390936.gif
647KB, 456x522px
Agreed, the family bond is under attack by jews, marxists and individualism. We must protect it at all costs.
>>
>>131168378
Classic Бyгap

How exactly is communism destroying the "nuclear family" and why are christians so afraid of it. Most of communist societies during the 20th centuries were quite conservative for these times and supported family values, probably even more than you. Seriously kill yourself, you perceive a threat where there is no

Also, your parents are retarded
>>
Seriously, how come /pol/ bashes communism and marxism so much for "destroying family values" ? Where does this bullshit come from
>>
>>131169628
And how come communists and marxists are suddenly individualists ? Marxist ideas are anything but individualist, they are highly collectivist
>>
>>131168378
The nuclear family was the first step to the blue pill because it atomized man by surrounding him with nothing but his wife and children to fill his head with feminine and childish values.

The redpill is the mannerbund. Different individual men organizing and forming groups to talk amongst themselves and strengthen their community ties. Creating things like political organizations, trusted social networks, etc.

Men create culture and social capital when they organize in their spare time to their own ends. When their lives revolve nothing but family they get socially lost and create another generation that's slightly more blue pilled than they were.
>>
>>131170391
The Soviet Union wanted to destroy the family unit in America to weaken us.
>>
>>131170391

Glad to see the communist apologist is out to defend a system that doesn't work.

Keep trying buddy, you'll get the revolution one day.
>>
>>131169802
It is well known that in Gommunism, children were encouraged to inform the politburo about the transgressions of their parents, siblings, and classmates (especially regarding anti-gommunist thoughts or ideas held by any of these people). This assured that children could be indoctrinated solely by the state, and would not receive any contradictory information.

Fortunately this failed, because Gommunism is so retarded that it goes against human nature, instincts, and behavior, which are genetically hard-wired in every sane human. Thus, anyone who is not completely retarded eventually realizes the unsustainability of Gommunism and the cruelty necessary to maintain it, and grows to despise it.

Fuck Gommunism, and fuck you, Sorosoid shill.
>>
>>131170885
Based
>>
>>131168378
>Strong Christian values

Like marrying to Jesus and sacrificing your life to dead kike on a stick without having any relationship or children (nuns). Killing your own son like Abraham did. Abandoning your family for Cheezus.
https://youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE

Traditional family values are not christian. Traditional family values are pagan. Christianity is communism before communism. You have no idea what you are talking about christ cuck.

You think you are traditional and shit? You are just another brainwashed christard worshiping a dead kike on a stick. You are no one.
>>
>>131171148
You forgot to put on a flag, Pajeet.
>>
>>131171148
>Flag
Rare, haven't seen many of your type lately.
Christianity in our country isn't the western Catholic cuckoldry.
I don't like it too much but it is significantly more redpilled than catholicism
>>
>>131170491
Interestingly this is also why "homosexuality=anti-family" is a spook. Birds of a feather flock together. Gays tend to just hang around other gays, and are not a threat to most straight guys who they share little in common with. Not only that but the nuclear family doesn't matter that much when it comes to protecting the nuclear family in the first place, because it's a side effect of patriarchal social order and not the cause. Patriarchy and defence of nation and family comes from men being able form groups to enforce their interests. If they lose that confidence and ability with each other then they lose the family in a couple generations anyway as social values erode.
>>
>>131171148
People in your culture literally eat shit, drink piss, and dump dead bodies in the river from which they drink and bathe. Since you are too much of a subhuman, I will not reply to the points you raised; if someone from a civilized country copies your comment, I will reply to them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/hindu-worshippers-drink-cow-urine-3017661

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910274/More-100-bodies-including-women-children-washed-India-s-holy-River-Ganges-families-struggle-pay-cremations.html

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/travel/travel-news/428690/Indian-tribe-cannibal-monks-eat-human-flesh
>>
>>131171460
to continue, you ever notice how some of the most "muh family values" boomers are the same people who didn't rise up to fight de-segregation? "Oh, it won't affect my family, we can just move." This is how it begins.

Or look how family-focused the communists were as they were destroying the social order.

Family is a necessary element to civilization, but it's the wood flooring and not the foundation which is simply men organizing together. Cracks in the latter is what leads to rot and collapse in the former.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.