[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

questions about the gays

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: reddit.png (105KB, 587x302px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
105KB, 587x302px
why do the gays want me to tolerate them? why can't they just do what they like and not care about what anyone else says? why do they need me to validate them?
>>
>>131160137
Cause theyr women
>>
>>131160244
is that why they're so insecure?

is it true that they want priests to bless their weddings in churches?
>>
>>131160409
They want everyone to be gay. They hate straight people and learned from niggers always to always play the victim. Nothing pleases them more but to smear their buttfucking all over your culture.
I hate faggot parades so much.
>>
>>131160137
they need constant validation that their shitty choices are "how they were born"
>>
>>131160763
>faggot parades
i never understood those

i'm not a gay, but i think if i was one, i would just live my life the way i liked it. sexuality is (or should be) something intimate and private anyway. so why do people find it worthwhile to go out on the streets and tell everyone about their sexual preferences? especially in the current year, when all i see is people outdoing each other in how tolerant and open-minded they are. nobody gives a shit

so it all seems pretty narcissistic to me

also, if you consider your sexual orientation the most important part of your identity, you're just fucking pathetic

for example, peter thiel never made a big deal out of his gayness because he's a successful man who has more than that to offer. so it makes me think the parade-attending people are just low self-esteem attention-seeking faggots
>>
>>131160137

stop being homophobic and suck a dick already op
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 1023x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1023x1331px
>>131160137
>>
>>131162276
i heard the madmen are actually going to make a 2nd season of that show lmao
>>
>>131160137
Just kill them.
>>
>>131161636
Because they are. They are victimizing themselves because leftists think being a victim excuses everything and victim is always right.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.