[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be real. Wtf did (((they))) have on Jason chaffetz?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (121KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
121KB, 1160x629px
He claims that he believes in terms limits and does not want to be a perpetual congressman. Of that is the case, then why not finish his term and hand the baton off to a new candidate? Do we know who is taking his seat? All sounds fishy to me

http://kutv.com/news/local/letter-jason-chaffetz-solidifies-plans-to-resign-from-congress-on-june-30
>>
He probably raped and killed his intern, like all congressmen.
>>
>>131157336
he lived with anthony weiner for a period of time so take that for what its worth

also, gowdy will be replacing him on the oversight committee
>>
File: IMG_0035.jpg (556KB, 1536x1993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
556KB, 1536x1993px
>>131157336

My theory? He was a never Trumper who was unable to fake it. (((They))) needed Gowdy up there to convince the fools that after all of these super secret hearings and dog-and-pony charades that will happen over the next year concerning Obongo, etc.'s, crimes, a "fair" process had occurred and that by golly Obongo and Loretta and Shillary dindu nothin' 'cause they wuz gud bois.

For his (((honorable))) service, Chaffetz will get 8 years in the governor's mansion.

t. redpilled wakeupfaggotstheserinosandneoconsarenotourfriends
>>
>>131157783
Was just reading about that
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trey-gowdy-to-replace-jason-chaffetz-as-house-oversight-chair/
>>131157521
I don't think he's a rapist, it's probably financial dealing that if came to light would make it hard for another Republican to win the seat, so he's stepping down to avoid hurting the party
>>
>>131158022
>>131157783

It's this: >>131157939

>>131157521 <--ha this, too.
>>
>>131157939
I don't think gowdy is just some shabbos goy for them. Congress has very little power in terms of exacting consequences through oversight. They can place people in contempt but have no enforcement of said contempt
>>
>>131157939
i agree with the never trumper part, he was one of the people crying "muh pussygate muh daughters"

but gowdy? gowdy is the real deal.
like >>131158875
said, he has no enforcement mechanism..can really only shine light on the situation. with sessions in there & comey out.. could be very interesting
>>
>>131159213
Why can't sessions just release the fast and furious documents to kill the dnc in one fell swoop. He's playing politics when he should be playing king sherrif.
Fucking niggers, you vote for the good guys and they still bend the knee
>>
>>131157336
Daddy Soros probably wants McMullin in his place, a lot of money is being spent just on his twitter account!
They think because he fooled some members of his church because they trusted him that he can fool the whole country
>>
>>131159213
If gowdys the real deal why this faggot all talk and no action. The truth is they are all useless fucking puppets
>>
>>131160630
They have no enforcement body, chaffetz routinely goes on TV and gets pissed about how they can subpenona people but can't enforce said subpenona
>>
>>131160630
>>131160742
already addressed that problem in my previous post
>>131159633
fast and furious i feel like was well covered, they can release anything they want but its already known. Not like CNNMSNBCABCCBS will jump to cover that instead of muh russia
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.