[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you learning Polish?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: flat-european-union-flag-hhnp11.jpg (19KB, 640x404px) Image search: [Google]
flat-european-union-flag-hhnp11.jpg
19KB, 640x404px
Why aren't you learning Polish?
>>
>>131154477
why would I learn a dead language?
>>
>>131154730
Oh the irony, you do understand that even my country will have it's language longer than yours?
>>
>>131154477
Because I know Russian and English.
>>
>>131154477
Give me a few bottles of cheap potato vodka and I speak it fluently.
>>
File: remove.jpg (14KB, 665x665px) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
14KB, 665x665px
>>
>>131154477
Polish is for Poles. If they want me to mangle a language they will prefer it is English.

>>131154846
Precisely. And what use is Polish if you are not invited to Poland by ethnic Pole? It would only cause cringes.
>>
>>131154477
Because its literally impossible to english speakers, fuck the slavic languages
>>
>>131155061
Yes. Look at me, I know polish, even tough I haven't met any Pole, either went to Poland.
>>
>>131154730
better start learning arabic, oh wait, sorry mustafa, you already speak arabic
>>
>>131154954

sure, you would

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41lZmGcRWHU
>>
>>131154477
>dead language
>flag
Kek
>>
If you know English, you already know the only language that really matters.
>>
Aw shit
>>131155596 meant for
>>131154730
>>
What is the worst sounding language to english ears?
>>
>>131154730
You dont have to. Your country is one foot in grave anyway. Enjoy been replaced my jamals and ahmeds while you working to pay their wellfare.
>>
>>131155659

unless you are trying to form an European army without the UK
>>
As Lithuanian I hate fuckin pšekai language, because they destroyed our culture and stole our native lands (Vilnija, Suvalkija, Palenke)
>>
because i'm going to stay at home and fight the good fight. if everyone moved to poland then the there would be no future for the white race.
>>
Why would I want to learn a shit language?

>>131155764

polish, arabic
>>
>>131155764
yiddish
>>
>>131155764
Dutch probably
>>
>>131154477
Because we are full so there is no point learning it.
>>
You will desperately try to learn it at the dawn of Intermarium, when the race wars begin in earnest, but by that time it will already have been too late, because you're just an aging Anglo cunt who cannot into foreign languages
>>
>>131156019
Arabic doesn't sound bad when spoken by a sane person who doesn't shout allahu ackbar.

Dutch and Vietnamese on the other hand is where you can feel your ears bleeding.
>>
>>131154477
it's an useless language and that country is full of subhuman trash, don't ever go there
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.