[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADOLF HITLER WAS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO EUROPEAN NATIONALISM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1497352932723.png (190KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497352932723.png
190KB, 400x400px
>B-But /pol/ told me Shitler was cool??!!

Shitler was the worst thing to happen to white identity. Here was a man that killed a couple hundred thousand people because .001% of them were bankers with a penchant for collusive nepotism and that hurt his fee-fees.

When you start killing people you lose the support of the thousands of r-selected dumbasses you need to support your side of the
argument. Hitler made white identity so shameful that those same r-selected dumbasses (who are very prone to shaming because they are the stupid hordes of any populace) couldn't even fathom they had racial interests for 70 years.

When you support a "leader" like Richard Spencer who LARPs as a Nazi to be "cheeky" (his words) you're supporting yet another useful idiot who will advocate for killing other people once the Overton Window shifts enough or he'll get caught saying so on a hot mic that will "leak". Your fledgling "party" will then fracture and lose support massively and all followers will be shamed into the dirt. And they WILL be shamed because you cannot count on r-selected dumbasses to have a backbone.

When you support people like Richard Spencer you're effectively cucking the white race. The cycle of shame will happen again and we'll be fucked for another 70 years.

And by then it will be too late.

>B-But I don't want all these muzzies and hombres and and...

Deport the non-citizens, it's what Cucktler should've done. You can't start killing people, or no one will respect your rule of law and the world (happy to see the USA fall) will declare war on you once they see you killing your citizens. A wall will help.
>>
>>131153665
Hitler was the best thing to ever happened to the world, he has shown us the path, now it is up to us to march down it.
>>
File: spengler.jpg (77KB, 474x336px) Image search: [Google]
spengler.jpg
77KB, 474x336px
Hitler is for brainlets.
>>
>>131153665
Read some history and you will change your mind
>>
>>131153665
>Civic nationalist verbiage

/pol/ is a white nationalist board: back to the cuck shed with your based 'black man' Tyrone
>>
>>131153665
I disagree, Hitler showed what nationalism could do.

>If done adequately
Revitalize a destroyed nation and people, change the face of the continent, and if that wasn't enough, to top it all off kill millions of Jews.

>If done exceptionally

Who knows? But if the previous is a beginning point from where things can only get better, then my guess is the ascent of man to god.
>>
File: juden.png (2MB, 1102x901px) Image search: [Google]
juden.png
2MB, 1102x901px
>>131153665
t. schlomo
>>
>>131153863
>>131153912
>>131153969
>>131154010
>replying to leaf threads
>>
Hitler has been what people have used as an anti-rolemodel, and thus condemned anything even a little associated with him
Hitler is still an asshole, but he is the reason why EU was built, why Merkel was successful, and why people still think Immigration is a good idea
>>
>>131153665
>blaming the victim for the murder
just go back to plebbit
>>
>>131153665
OYY VEYYY!!! MOISHE BE MORE SUBTLE NEXT TIME OR THE GOYIM WILL SUSPECT US!
>>
>national bolshevik
>holohoax meme
>"because media propaganda used Hitler to discredit nationalists for 70+ years it's totally Hitler's fault"
>>
>>131156115
>crusader
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.