[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POL IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD, PAGANS BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 69

This board has been invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans worshiping their laughable excuse of a dead religion.

>MUH ANCESTORS

Have been Christian for thousands of years.

>CHRISTIANITY IS WEAK! MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!

Which is why your pathetic religion is dead at the hands of Christianity.

>MUH KIKE ON A STICK

Jesus was the son of God. While many of his early followers were "Jewish" ethnically, Christianity rapidly spread throughout Rome, where it was shaped, then eventually adapted as the state religion. Roman influence is obvious up to the modern day.

Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians. There is no remarkable cultural, scientific, or architectural feat of pagans that can even begin to stand to what Christianity has achieved. The only reminder that it ever existed in the first place is the fact that some northern European cultures eat chocolate eggs on Easter and put a tree in their livingroom on Christmas.

Pagans know deep down that their "religion" is total horseshit, that the only records of its existence were recorded by Christians centuries after it died out. And yet many feel compelled, for whatever reason, to abandon the religion that made Europe great to LARP a long dead sorry excuse of a religion.
>>
>>131153128
>national bolshevik
>>
File: 132398842.jpg (131KB, 1004x1238px) Image search: [Google]
132398842.jpg
131KB, 1004x1238px
Rip the sacred flesh
Sodomize the holy asshole
Drink the red blood of the mother of earth
Masturbation on the dead body of Christ
The king of Jews is dead
and so are the lies
Vomit on the host of Heaven
Masturbate on the throne of God
Break the seals of angels
Drink the sweet blood of Christ
Taste the flesh of the priest
Sodomize holy nuns
The king of Jews is a liar
The Heavens will burn
Dethrone the son of God
God is dead
Holyness is gone
Purity is gone
Prayers are burned
Covered in black shit
Rape the holy ghost
Unclean birth of Jesus Christ
Heaven will fall
Fuck the church
Fuck Christ
Fuck the Virgin
Fuck the gods of Heaven
Fuck the name of Jesus
>>
op seems to be a faggot but is he really? let's find out
>>
>>131153128
No, Pol is a political board, not christian board.

I am a christian myself but I do not feel the need to go after pagans etc because I am here to discuss POLITICS.
>>
File: Varg der Vikinger.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Varg der Vikinger.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>131153412
kek
>>
File: 1250512158660.gif (188KB, 170x162px) Image search: [Google]
1250512158660.gif
188KB, 170x162px
>>131153128
>Have been Christian for thousands of years.

THEN WHY DOES YOUR GOD NEED PRE-CHRISTIAN NAMES?

Checkmate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9sqkahSziU
>>
File: christianity.png (296KB, 870x1730px) Image search: [Google]
christianity.png
296KB, 870x1730px
>>131153128
>invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans

nah mate, they're getting less and less by the day
>>
File: 1496450059594.jpg (32KB, 261x340px) Image search: [Google]
1496450059594.jpg
32KB, 261x340px
>>131153889
>Thinks religion and politics are separate spheres
>muh separation of church and state
>>
>>131153128
>world is 6k years old
>adopt the religion of the jews
>worship Yahweh god of the jews
>african christians are your brothers in christ whom you must treat as yourself
>"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." (Leviticus 19:33)
>Your entire ancestry is being tortured forever by the god of the jews right now for the crime of not being born a jew

Yeah no, fuck off with your shit. Europe may have fucked up by adopting christianity, but we can rectify this.

And as for "MUH CHRISTIAN YUROP WAS THE BEST!"
Europe is best period, yes. If we adopted the 3rd iteration of the same desert bullshit (Islam), then the entire world would be Islamic by now. Christianity was a hindrance then, and it's a hindrance now. Universal brotherhood was a lie then, and it's a lie now.
>>
File: 1498239597915.jpg (3KB, 127x115px) Image search: [Google]
1498239597915.jpg
3KB, 127x115px
>>131155811
Because people and things live in the flow of time and tradition is inescapable.
Faggot
>>
>>131156237
Wow guess Merkel being a "Christian democrat" makes perfect sence now.
>>
File: christianity2.jpg (137KB, 1147x1200px) Image search: [Google]
christianity2.jpg
137KB, 1147x1200px
>>131156397
yes indeed, christianity and solidarity towards the 3rd world go hand in hand and exist in a feed each other
>>
File: 9ygLiih9AZjrrbjnMzLvNUvM.jpg (1MB, 2560x1087px) Image search: [Google]
9ygLiih9AZjrrbjnMzLvNUvM.jpg
1MB, 2560x1087px
>>131153128
>thousands
heh, maybe YOU have.
>>
>>131153128
Most of our culture comes from paganism. Romans incorporated pagan beliefs into Catholicism.
The crusaders destroyed fellow Christians in the sacking of Constantinople, ruining the Byzantine empire and letting filthy Turk roaches take it

>t. christian
>>
>>131153394
that's just what we call usællt, degenerate.

Also OP is a faggot
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (7KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
7KB, 300x260px
>>131153394
Here you go m80. Enjoy.
>>
>>131153128
First, sage.
These types of threads aren't helping, OP.
Try posting Red-pill threads instead to combat the (((Eternal Shills))).
>1 post by
>>131153128
>>131153394
These people need to stop flooding this board with non-sense.
>>
>>131153394
Excellent post!! This will trigger the shit out of christ cucks. And I'm not really a shit-skin by the way, here in shitty India for a business trip.
>>
>>131158366
Nice try, poo-in-loo.
>>
>>131156571
The pope has a point here. I'm Jewish and all my girlfriends have been christians.
>>
>>131158655
you can't trace your ancestry to bible-era jews much less Abraham, ergo your jewishness is fake
>>
>>131158026
Bump, sage isn't a down vote redditfag
>>
>>131159204
It was a pun, but sure whatever.
>>
>>131153128
I wouldnt say POL is Christian, thats not the point of POL. Im a Christian and I see what you are getting at but I would say what you are on to is a form of Alt Light. The west is the Home of Christianity and the decline of europe in power does have resemblance in their rejection of God.

Now that being said I would say Neo paganism is a weak attempt at being the new atheist/agnostic. Its what hipsters who reject God do, they go with what seems cool to hide the gaping hole in their soul and the anger that God isnt their fairy godmother. Once shows like vikings and such are off the air they will be on to the next thing.
>>
File: weevjew.png (452KB, 1024x2770px) Image search: [Google]
weevjew.png
452KB, 1024x2770px
DAILY REMINDER THAT PAGANISM IS A KIKE PSYOP AND ONE OF THE MAIN PAGAN TROLLS THAT IS FLAMING CHRISTIANITY IS A PROVEN KIKE.

WEEV FROM THE DAILY STORMER IS A KIKE AND HE IS STARTING THREADS ON /POL/ AND DAILYSTORMER ABOUT MUH ODINISM N SHEIT.
>>
Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

/pol/ "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!
>>
>>131160773

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.
>>
>>131160799

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".
>>
Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?
>>
Christians corrupted the very meaning of Love

In the Greek-Roman world, eros meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

yet Christians expect us to love people we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself!

and they twist this meaning so much, that here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople

Because, according to /pol/ christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off
>>
>>131153128
Religion isn't politics. Delete thread.
>>
Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes
>>
>>131160912
Jesus' kingdom is not of this world. All that embracing Christianity will accomplish is making people give up on fighting for this world because if they are victims they get big rewards in Heaven

The only way to counter Islam is to embrace Life in THIS world, REALITY, existence, and WILL to power; not to shift the value of life away from this world

a forced meme with little Gospel justification applied onto the whole thing 500 years after fact, when it became evident that Jesus was not coming back no matter how many christians martyred themselves

the entirity of the Gospel is built around a small minority of oppressed, persecuted people that shall embrace their suffering because it will give them the key to Heaven... an oppressed minority that suddenly found themselves governing an entire empire and not suffering anymore
>>
The problem is that the situation changed at all

Nothing of what Jesus said applies to a people with power on their hands, in every situation he describes the christians as a persecuted minority

The entirity of the Gospel is built around a small minority of oppressed, persecuted people that shall embrace their suffering because it will give them the key to Heaven... an oppressed minority that suddenly found themselves governing an entire empire and being the ones doing the persecuting

It is an apocalyptic cult that never got their apocalypse and went severily off-rails, a zombie that has been dead for 1 700 years and that for some strange reason people like you wanna keep alive even 2000 years later of the world not ending

> because they mostly apply to an individual man who should treat others decently

they are talking about christians as a group dude

"Someone else already defended that, go and read that... somewhere else... I win!!"
>>
What Christians like the ones in /pol/ do to justify their demented religion is to pick random texts from the old testament to justify not to cuck themselves like the early christians did, perhaps because they don't actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and are just meming

The strange thing is that they are a minority within Christianity they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader-wannabe decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power

Am I the one cherry picking??!

But if it is the "Christians" of /pol/ that justify their demented religion by pick random, incomplete texts from the Gospel, or text from the old testament, in order to justify not to cuck themselves like the early christians did, perhaps because they don't actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and are just meming

I guess that Peter and Paul were cherrypicking as well! That all the christians that died to the lions were cherrypicking as well! They were supposed to fight back and yell "DEUS VULT!"

Silly them!
>>
The huge brick block post that nobody will read.
>>
File: IMG_3265.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3265.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>131160981
You are literally the biggest faggot ever
>>
>>131160614
>1.65m
No wonder he hates God.
>>
>>131160930
>this world is reality
Kek. Take DMT and calm down.
>>
thank you based Christ!
>>
We'll deal with the muslims, jews and commies first. Then these degenerate heathens are next. We'll burn these faggots at the stake
>>
>pol is a resurrected dunecoon worshipping board

This is the worst maymay.
>>
>>131160853
>Christians corrupted the very meaning of Love
>In the Greek-Roman world, eros meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4hI638mskQ

One lie can corrupt every statement. Careful.
>>
>>131161678
Whatever you say Mr. Khan
>>
File: images (12).jpg (32KB, 324x454px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
32KB, 324x454px
Pagans are weak
>>
>>131160981
Had they fought, what would have gone differently? They might have died a quicker death, they may have killed Romans (!) before that, too.

Maximize God in your actions. Glorify God, not yourself. Deus Vult is not against martyrdom, and not against Crusades.

You want Christianity to be Islam. Silly you. It's not binary, it's not simple, it's a religion for men, not machines.
Autists will never get this, they are machines, not men.
>>
>>131153128
You worship a glorified shank of human jerky nailed to a fucking stick, and you expect people to take you seriously...

>Jesus was the son of God

So was the last shit I took. It was made of starstuff!
>>
>>131161201
A group of christian users on dailystormer got banned because they exposed him as a kike

The original thread title is : are there any based jews?

https://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/user-joseph-goebbels-is-not-our-guy/115231/123
>>
File: Pagarchives.jpg (32KB, 302x202px) Image search: [Google]
Pagarchives.jpg
32KB, 302x202px
Bump.
>>
>>131160366
>reject God
Only the goat-herders tribal gods.
>>
>>131162151
Sounds like E. Michael Jones was right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCir9G8MtzI
>>
>>131162069
>Had they fought, what would have gone differently?

They would have won because that is what God would have wanted, according to /pol/ christians Jesus was all about Deus Vult and destroying your enemies

Of course, in reality, they would have lost, that is the lesson Christians learned for jewish uprisings, so they decide to attack Romans in a completely different way: invert their moral paradigm, to call what was good for the human being (richness, power, assertiviness) evil, and call what was bad for them (poverty, weakness, meekness) good

Protip: God does not exist

ib4 "actually by poverty Jesus only meant poverty of spirit, I don't have to give my stuff to the poor,, and by meekness Jesus meant to kill your enemies but not kill them THAT much"
>>
>>131162311
Doesn't really seem like you would be rejecting Allah.
>>>/wsg/1748867
>>
>>131162347
Yes pagans are less than 2% of any population of europe ,yet their presence in the internet is huge, this is just a divide and conquer op made by kikes like WEEV
>>
>>131162546
Not only; it's used as an umbrella to avoid other topics.
>>
>>131153128
/pol/ is evidently a pagan board, as most of the posters are far too intolerant to be Christians.
>>
File: 1485554535790.png (411KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
1485554535790.png
411KB, 500x606px
Yeah nah

Stop being a pleb
>>
>>131162466
>They would have won because that is what God would have wanted
Did you happen to miss the victory of God and Christians? Did you see the success of the jewish revolts?
God spat on the faces of His murderers. Revolts and conquests are not Christian. Self-defense is! Or did you happen to miss Christ commanding His followers to buy swords?
No, there are moments to use violence. There are moments not to.
>>
File: gaedemoly.jpg (121KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
gaedemoly.jpg
121KB, 1400x1050px
>>131153128
Why are you still religiuos /POL/?
Be a scientist, like me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEKmoot-Des
>>
File: Carolus.jpg (28KB, 209x297px) Image search: [Google]
Carolus.jpg
28KB, 209x297px
>>131162664
>>
>>131162664
Go smell some petrol and go back to the dreamtime.
>>
File: DAiEtPAWAAAiJ_s.jpg:large.jpg (30KB, 700x296px) Image search: [Google]
DAiEtPAWAAAiJ_s.jpg:large.jpg
30KB, 700x296px
>>131162664
>Christians
>tolerant

You need to listen less to the Whore of Babylon.
>>
>>131162687

> Did you happen to miss the victory of God and Christians?

I in fact did miss it!!

Was it the turkish conquest of Constantiniple?

Or they completely being expelled from the Holy Land, which is now controlled by Jews and Muslims?

> God spat on the faces of His murderers

You mean Jews? the guys that christians have a monopoly on banking during the early middle ages and now control

The "victory" you speak of is Christians completely subverting a collapsing Roman Empire, as it was designed to do

If we live in the timeline where "Christians won and Jews lost", then I am right to blame all of what is going on right now on YOU christians

After all, it was zionist christian wacko Wilrood Wilson that decided Jews would rule over Israel

So much for a victory, expelled from your holy lands and holiest cities, subverting a collapsing empire, and giving your holiest land to the Jews

So much for a "God"
>>
>>131162246
>Kate Bush

https://youtu.be/BW3gKKiTvjs

Woot
>>
>>131163041
* christians gave a monopoly on banking during the early middle ages and now control their countries
>>
>>131163041
>Was it the turkish conquest of Constantiniple?
Something that happened in 1453.
>>
>>131163089
False. Italians practiced usury throughout the times.
>>
>>131163041
>then I am right to blame all of what is going on right now on YOU christians
Do so. See the change in the world!
What are you here for?
>>
>>131163122

Silly me, it is Italians that control the Banks, not Jews

I must have entered a different timeline during my night sleep
>>
>>131153128
The majority of Christians are non-white
In order to be a good Christian you need to open your heart and country to all of God's people.
>>
File: saintboniface.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
saintboniface.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
This guy is your friend , he removes pagans
>>
File: 1496604447472.jpg (127KB, 667x637px) Image search: [Google]
1496604447472.jpg
127KB, 667x637px
>>131163021
>le no true scotsman
>>
>>131163122
Can't we just agree jews are worthless
>>
>>131163259
>Silly me, it is Italians that control the Banks, not Jews
The state of today is not universal.
>>
>>131163286
Pope excuses the jews for blowing the earth up
headline
>>
>>131163311
Worthless things can be ignored. They are a negative.
>>
>>131153128
>God
>has a son
lmao fucking cucks, the Almighty is unique and alone and DO NOT father jew children (praise be to prophet Isa binti Maryam al-Masih tho)
>>
>>131153128
This, Amen brother.
>>
>>131163186

If you call becoming a slave of the Jews a "victory", then, by all means, do whatever you want, there is no debate to be had

you already redefined victory as loss, and loss as victory by embracing the jewish protomarxist dogma
>>
>>131163388
Learn physics, see physics, become physics.
Applies to everything.
>>
>>131163415
>If you call becoming a slave of the Jews a "victory",
That slavery started in the French Revolution, not before.
>>
File: SJB.jpg (205KB, 2024x2748px) Image search: [Google]
SJB.jpg
205KB, 2024x2748px
>>131163045
Prepare the wood Cletus.
>>
>>131163415
>>131163504
Proof of this is the slaughter of jews that took place every now and then.
>>
>>131163332

the current state has its origin in the Medieval Christian Times, the Church forced Christians out of banking, and forced Jews in

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury#Historical_meaning

> Thus the Jews became an element in a vicious circle. The Christians, on the basis of the Biblical rulings, condemned interest-taking absolutely, and from 1179 those who practiced it were excommunicated. Catholic autocrats frequently imposed the harshest financial burdens on the Jews. The Jews reacted by engaging in the one business where Christian laws actually discriminated in their favor, and became identified with the hated trade of moneylending.[28]
>>
> be crusader
> mostly kill other christians or europeans

WE WUZ SAVING EUROPE AND SHIET
>>
>>131163415
You're on the wrong chan, friend
>>
>>131163467
God certainly can become anything
yet why would he 'impregnate' a random woman (even if she's directly descended from Ibrahim AS)? You Greeks and your cuckold tendency on Zeus.

(Oh my wife got pregnant while I'm away on campaign?? Must be a blessing from the sky god!! No way my wife would cheat on me with my slave-gardener right??)
>>
>>131163590
>the current state has its origin in the Medieval Christian Times
The jews got killed every now and then. Before Napoleon, banks didn't have that much power. Sure, they impoverished the poor even more, and were evil. But they did not rule the lands.
You live in jewish fantasy land where you are the center of the universe.
>>
>>131153128

Just give up, OP. You cannot stop what is to come. We WILL reclaim our ancestral homes.
>>
>>131163653
It was important for Christ to be legally linked to the king of Israel, not by direct blood relation. This is to suppress the Jewish wanking.
>>
File: paganism.jpg (121KB, 960x783px) Image search: [Google]
paganism.jpg
121KB, 960x783px
>>
>>131163504

Then Christians lost in the French Revolution? What ever happened to "did you miss the victory of God and Christians"?

Hhhm... seems like human events are not the product of a "God's will", but of historical accidents

Who would have thought!

>>131163555

Such "slaughter" was never enough for them to decide to abandon christian lands. It was with christians that they prospered the most

a few angry renters every now and then is nothing compared to a bunch of good goyim
>>
>>131163724
Judea?
>>
>>131163776
Loki is seen as the equivalent as your "satan".
>>
>>131163680
I live in a jewish fantasy land??? Coming from the guy that believes in the Bible!! hahahaahah!

Oh, so it was about Napoleon then??

Can you tell me more about the "christian victory" you told me about before?

Was it Jerusalem, Constantinople or the French Revolution?
>>
>>131163791
>Then Christians lost in the French Revolution?
Free will lets people do evil.
>What ever happened to "did you miss the victory of God and Christians"?
Did the Roman pagans win against Christians? The German? The Finnish? The Slavic? No.

You want to see loss, you want to speak loss, you want to propagate loss, you want us to see loss. Perhaps it is what you are.
>>
>>131163764
you're being incoherent right now.
Anyway, the Muslim version of Jesus story is the best, the other versions (Rabbinic, Samaritan, Nestorian, Nicenian) are... fictions.
>>
>>131163791
>Such "slaughter" was never enough for them to decide to abandon christian lands.
They moved to the next to escape the one before. No Internet, no fast traverse of information.
>>
>>131163909
the bible is a history book

so your teling me you dont believe in the past or present or future

i guess waht YOU believe in is murder since your a MURDERING MANIAC
people like u shouldnt be on the internet i dont kow why you are

your speaking and noone cares. shut up
>>
>>131163921
> Did the Roman pagans win against Christians? The German? The Finnish? The Slavic?

OH!!!

So you mean to tell me that Christianity is only effective when it is killing Europeans!!!

Who would have thought a Jewish creation would work like that!!

MIND = BLOWN!!!
>>
>>131163882
odin did some gay shit too
>>
>>131164025
> the bible is a history book

lol

only an idiot would believe that Jews somehow cursed and almost destroyed Egypt but such thing would never show up in Egyptian writings
>>
>>131163933
>you're being incoherent right now.
Am I? Did you miss the part where the Messiah was meant to be linked to the kingdom of Israel, and David? God made sure the link was in law only. Christ came to fulfill the law and the covenant, not the dreams of the evil jews.
>Anyway, the Muslim version of Jesus story is the best
I'd like to see it in you.
>>
>>131164049
>So you mean to tell me that Christianity is only effective when it is killing Europeans!!!
Killing? Converting. You miss the point, kike.
>>
>>131164218
Of course, the conversion is not limited to Europeans. Africans, Asians, Americans welcome Christianity.

The anti-christian narrative is flawed.
>>
>>131164336
Also there are blacks and chinks that practice paganism , so i don't know why pagancuks try to fit this into their narratives
>>
File: mfw.jpg (68KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
68KB, 298x298px
2 Corinthians 10:4
>>
>>131164180
it could be possibly speaking in metaphors faggot did you ever think of that oh wait no you didnt suck a dick
>>
>>131164218

That "converting" involved a LOT OF KILLING and of destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved killing scientists that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during the Middle Ages

> bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: http://www.pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

Your belived era right after "Christianity won" is the era where Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household

> worships a kike
> calls me kike

lol
>>
File: hitler-on-christianity.jpg (83KB, 545x404px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-on-christianity.jpg
83KB, 545x404px
How can Pagancucks even compete?
>>
>>131164737
aaah! So the Bible is METAPHORS, not HISTORY

ok
>>
Bump

"Wiccan literature has been described as aiding the empowerment of young women through its lively portrayal of female protagonists. Part of the recent growth in Neo-Pagan religions has been attributed to the strong media presence of fictional works such as the Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Harry Potter series with their depictions of witchcraft.[66] Widespread accessibility to related material through internet media such as chat rooms and forums is also thought to be driving this development. Wiccan beliefs are currently often found to be compatible with liberal ideals such as the Green movement, and particularly with feminism by providing young women with means for empowerment and for control of their own lifes.[67][68] This is the case particularly in North America due to the strong presence of feminist ideals.[66] The 2002 study Enchanted Feminism: The Reclaiming Witches of San Francisco suggests that Wiccan religion represents the second wave of feminism that has also been redefined as a religious movement.[67]"
>>
>>131164336

If that is what you wanna call "Christianity's victory", even in a global stage you are wrong, it is Islam that is taking over the world

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
>>
>>131164745
>That "converting" involved a LOT OF KILLING
Oh no! People die in wars! I did not know this!
But nations did not die. Compare this to modernity, consumerism, Islam or paganism, where conquest means the end of a nation. Christianity has been the only conqueror that has kept the nations around.
>>
>>131164765

read some table talks

Hitler was a deist

> no lol he was christian

Yeah, a christian that joined a party that was heavily based on pagan occultism, and that appointed a lot of pagan occultists as his close collaborators
>>
>>131164972
>This day is the only day
You are a quitter. Stop projecting it to others.
>>
>>131153128
Make me.
>>
>>131153128
>christian for thousands of years

What about the 500,000 years that weren't?

>christianity stronk

Maybe 1000 years ago when they still had pagan attitudes, before the schism and reformation, before the inevitable Marxist subversion or Protestants destroying the Catholic Church through Vatican 2, maybe before the feminization of all western men. Early western Christians were still very pagan in terms of violence towards "others". Christianity still supports internationalism, communism, and turns weaknesses into virtue.

>Europe was made by Christianity

Given the same amount of time the pagans would have made similar achievements. The only achievement Christianity had was abandoning the East to Muslims, killing their own, massive genocide against their kin for believing differently, the rape of Constantinople from both West and Middle East. Our civilizations come from our racial ability to come together and strive to better our people, not a foreign religion from the desert. Our gods are from our blood, the White Christ is from the desert, from a people not our own, and actively preached the destruction of nationality. Sounds pretty jewish to me.
>>
>>131165046
>read post-war propaganda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
Unfortunately, we only have the public speeches available. Everything else is speculative and full of propaganda.
>>
>>131165042

More like:

> OH NO CHRISTIANITY MAKES YOU FUCKING KILL YOUR OWN FAMILY AND TRIBE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT JESUS PROMISED WOULD HAPPEN!

> But nations did not die. Christianity has been the only conqueror that has kept the nations around.

huh? what does that even mean?

the nations of Europe were shaped by the germanic tribes that invaded different parts of the ravage Roman Empire, they were not somehow created or preserved by Christianity

The first nation that adopted Christianity, the Roman Empire, does not exist any longer in any shape or form

your delusions about Christianity somehow caring about what the fuck is going on in the world political speaking are just that: delusions
>>
>>131165195
>What about the 500,000 years that weren't?
What about the Roman rape-animals? What about the sex slaves and boytoys?
Not all change is bad.
>>
>>131165206
dude, do you believe that the svastika is a christian symbol or what? What the heck do you think the thule society was? a bible study group?
>>
File: Wish a heathen would.png (206KB, 283x313px) Image search: [Google]
Wish a heathen would.png
206KB, 283x313px
>all these hellcucks ITT

Feels good being saved
>>
>>131165301
>> OH NO CHRISTIANITY MAKES YOU FUCKING KILL YOUR OWN FAMILY AND TRIBE
When has this happened? How are there Europeans around?
>the nations of Europe were shaped by the germanic tribes
Slavs? Finns? French? Italians? Hungarians? Huns? You take a far too simple approach. The JQ has broken your simple brain. Calm down, read a book and come back in two years.
>>
>>131165377

nice, you turned a jewish revenge fantasy against the romans into a source of self-righteousness
>>
>>131165376
>dude, do you believe that the svastika is a christian symbol or what?
Puritanism is judaized version of Christianity. Had you read or watched the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, you'd know.
>>
>>131160981
Good post, senpai.
>>
>>131165527
Christian victory is the end of the first covenant (testament). No temple, no sacrifice, no priesthood, no covenant.
>>
>>131165467
> When has this happened?

Every single fucking time dude. Jesus promised that.

Protestants savaged killed their Catholic cousins over disagreements over text that makes no sense whatsoever, the whole religion is a shit show

33 % of German population died in the 1500s because of that, but... oh no! it didn't kill EVERY SINGLE european! WTF I LOVE CHRISTIANITY NOW!

> Slavs? Finns? French? Italians? Hungarians? Huns?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Modern slavic countries didn't exist until World War 1. And their tribes existed for hundreds of years well before Christianity was a thing. Italy was created in 1859.

The map and tribal make-up of Europe resembles nothing of what it resembles when Europe converted

Heck, Christian Constantinople is Turk Istambul now

So your argument fails even basic history

If you wanna talk about historical preservation, we may as well become taoist! Asian countries have far more stable histories than European ones
>>
>>131165527

> puritanism
> svastika

wat
>>
>>131165482
>27 posts of pure hatred and buttmadness
If you start praying now, God will heal your mental illnesses and maybe even cure your micropenis and acne
>>
>>131165777
>Every single fucking time dude. Jesus promised that.
Christ promised division. Not peace.
>Protestants savaged killed their Catholic cousins over disagreements over text that makes no sense whatsoever, the whole religion is a shit show
You make no sense. For an anarcho-capitalist you seem to ignore the power and economic interests. How curious.

>33 % of German population died in the 1500s because of that, but... oh no! it didn't kill EVERY SINGLE european! WTF I LOVE CHRISTIANITY NOW!
You know, I prefer getting killed over getting genocided.
>>
File: fuck-off-jesus.jpg (97KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-off-jesus.jpg
97KB, 800x502px
>>131153128
>>
>>131165826
>no foreign objects or interactions allowed
That's puritanism. Halal/Kosher/Goyim/Chosen People/Muh ancestors/WeWuz.

The French Revolutionaries tried a 10-day week. It didn't succeed. Not all foreign is evil. Christianity is the fulfillment of the pagan religions and the OT Judaism. Only rabbis now, no temple, no religion.
>>
>>131165945
> Christ promised division.

Exactly

> I prefer getting killed over getting genocided.

Christianity finally has gotten a chance to prevent europeans from being genociding

The results are in:
- Pope says arab conquest of Europe is a good thing
- Protest churches ban PEGIDA protests
- Orthodox Grecee receives a record number of illegal immigrants, Church condemns Golden Dawn for their paganism and asks christians to open their hearts
- Anglican Church slams Tories for refusing syrian children

Why would it be otherwise?

Love your enemies, and lend them whatever they ask from you, without expecting anything in return
>>
>>131166140

but we are talking about nazis, I don't follow you anymore
>>
>>131163021
You need to listen more to what Jesus said.

Tolerance has been a Christian virtue ever since Jesus invited whoever was without sin to cast the first stone.

Of course many Christians since then have committed and even promoted the sin of intolerance without even realising it's wrong. But when it's as rampant as it is here, it's clear the Christians aren't in control.
>>
>>131166201
>Exactly
What's wrong with it? Globalization is Unification. The Tower of Babel.
>>
>>131153128
Europe has been Christian for a bit over 1000 years and it's crumbling, Christianity caused a division which led to wars and mass killing of other Christians by other Christians.
>>
>>131165339
All paganism is not Romanism.
>>
>>131166243
Why should Christians forfeit everything not specifically commanded of them? "Christian" puritanism would be the only reason.
>>
>>131153128
No christian civilization has ever done anything for humanity. Meanwhile, every other religion (including especially pangans) as well as laics do not have that problem.
Go suck the dick of your kike on a stick.
>>
>>131166373
But the other pagans were irrelevant, aside from Greeks, Celts and Carthaginians. You'd do well to learn how they interacted.
>>
>>131166334
Jesus said "division within your family", but as you said here:
>>131164336
he wanted unification if the world under one religion

"there is no greek or helene... woman or man..."

Jesus was a Jewish Liberal
>>
>>131153128
1. no
2. fuck off
3. >flag checks out
>>
File: pol.png (748KB, 793x596px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
748KB, 793x596px
>>131153128
Daily reminder that a faithful Christian would never come to this hive of filth.
Trap worship.
BBC threads.
Nazi larp threads.
Hate generals.
You know Christ would not approve of this place.
Pic related, it is OP.
>>
>>131166487
>Jihadi flag
Go bomb the ruins of civilizations somewhere else.
Humanists do the same for social constructs here. Makes me sick.
>>
>>131156397
when you take 5 seconds to think about it, it really does
>*kisses nigger refugeefeet*
>>
>>131166534
>he wanted unification if the world under one religion
Yet, you yourself said that the kingdom of God is not of this world. Everything under Logos.
>"there is no greek or helene... woman or man..."
Yet women were to be women, men to be men and Greeks to be Greek...
Learn the meaning of Agape and you should begin to understand. These books were not meant for the brainlets, which is why the priests were highly trained.
>>
>>131153128
All european contributions have been pagan
>>
>>131166917

If something is not of this world, it does not exist, and it is irrelevant

Christianity is at best pointless mental masturbation, at worst it is following the insanely left-wing commandments of Jesus
>>
>>131166638
>Daily reminder that a faithful Christian would never come to this hive of filth.
They said that to Christ, since His followers were sinners. Whores, tax collectors, children, jews, Romans, etc. Instead of pharisees, priests, kings and the sort.
>Trap worship.
Not in this thread.
>BBC threads.
You are not meant to post there, only hide and report.
>Nazi larp threads.
The drowning will grasp at straws, and "Nazis" are the closest object we have.
>Hate generals.
Be hot or cold, not lukewarm.
>>
>>131167016
>If something is not of this world, it does not exist, and it is irrelevant
Then Christianity does not exist, and your problem with it as well.
>>
>>131167016
>at worst it is following the insanely left-wing commandments of Jesus
What would that be? Your body is the temple of God.
God is meant to be the center of your being. How is that left wing?
To a jew or to a Canaanite, the race and arrogance have to be sacrificed for God. To a rich man, the wealth.
>>
>>131166518
>other pagans were irrelevant
>what is Viking era

The Vikings had the most advanced shipmaking in Europe, conquered and settled most of the important areas, established Russia, established one of the largest trading networks that reached even towards the Middle East, directly influenced all of Western Europe, had one of the most robust non-Roman legal systems of its time, a superior moral code, tribe/family oriented. Any anti-Viking shilling is from monks who got ass-blasted anytime a dragonheaded ship showed up on their shores.
>>
christcucks and LARPagans are two sides of the same delusional skyfairy coin. the true redpill is atheism
>>
>>131166534
Ill just pretend that Jews arent famous for making irreconcilable dichotomies and antagonisms (anti semitism, feminism,) so I can believe that post of yours. You forgot the master-slave dichotomy also (proletariat-capitalist) that Christianity also denies.

And why does the Church insist on an all male priesthood if your interpretation of Paul there is correct? Or the distinction between clergy and laymen? If Christianity was radical egalitarianism like you imagine, why does it deny homo marriage and insist that marriage is between a man and a woman?
>>
>>131160981
Based Ancapbro. Crosskikes irrevocably, irredeemably, irreversibly, conceptually, and eternally BTFO.
>>
>>131167377
A nation of mosquitoes.
>>
File: x7RazeK.jpg (36KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
x7RazeK.jpg
36KB, 400x600px
FUCK OFF CHRISTKEKS

YOUR SHITTY RELIGION NEVER REACHED THE NORTH

STAY SOUTH IN (((OSLO))) AND WORSHIP YOUR GAY DEAD JEW
>>
>>131153128

My country has been pagan nearly twice as less as Ethiopia.

>Which is why your pathetic religion is dead at the hands of Christianity.

Your pathetic religion is dying at the hands of atheism.

>Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians. There is no remarkable cultural, scientific, or architectural feat of pagans

Bullshit, but it has nothing to do with Christianity but genes, you civcuck.
>>
>>131167770
Hey look, a problem child with no solutions.
>>
>>131167828
>Your pathetic religion is dying at the hands of atheism.
Leaving Christianity seems to slay the nation and the civilization. Not a good choice. On a sea it is better to change the ship and not jump off it.
>>
>>131167843
T. JEW WORSHIPER
>>
>>131167950
I worship God. Jews are the antagonists in this story.
>>
File: viking wojak.png (65KB, 645x858px) Image search: [Google]
viking wojak.png
65KB, 645x858px
>>131167377
Then why they got BTFO by a bunch of christian alcoholic micks.
>>
>>131168021
>You can base an entire history of people and their nation by one incident.
>>
>>131167999
WHICH GOD? THERE'S SO MANY
>>
File: Christian Books.png (3MB, 2560x2739px) Image search: [Google]
Christian Books.png
3MB, 2560x2739px
DAS RIGHT

POL IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD
>>
>>131167901
>Leaving Christianity seems to slay the nation and the civilization.

Do you have an example?

I can think of a few on the contrary.

Rome fell while it was Christian.
Byzantine Empire fell.
Christians in the MENA were vanquished by Muslims.

Another good example is one of the most uncucked countries in Europe is Czech Republic, yet one of the most atheist. How do you explain that?
>>
>>131168110
Why the Aesir and the Vanir, of course, brother!
>>
>>131168177
France is the most atheist country in europe
Followed by UK, Germany, Sweden.......
They are literal comunist hellholes.
>>
>>131168142

>fiction easily the most populated section

>3 times as many fiction books recommended than historical

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>131153128
Varg is a total brainlet retard, the Survive the Jive guy is way, way better and makes far more reasonable and evidenced arguments for "paganism" if you want to call it that.
>>
>>131168235
That's right, brother!
>>
>>131168476
Until the very day we rejoin our ancestors in the burial mound.
>>
>>131168177
>Do you have an example?
All of west.
>Rome fell while it was Christian.
The western Rome was mostly pagan. I mean, the word comes from the countryside. During its fall, the urban centers were in the East along with the Christians.
>Byzantine Empire fell.
Greeks are still around. However, nothing is permanent in this world. It lived a long life. I'd wish it was longer.
>Christians in the MENA were vanquished by Muslims.
So did they remain Christian or not?
Europe is losing its race, culture, civilization now that it lost its religion, spirit and soul. We didn't lose civilization because of Christianity - it fulfilled much of it. Cathedrals are proof of this.
>>
File: Europe_belief_in_god_2010.png (107KB, 1360x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Europe_belief_in_god_2010.png
107KB, 1360x1245px
>>131168303

Nope. Most atheist in Europe is Estonia and Czech Republic. Also note Bulgaria, another uncucked country that is heavily atheist.

Germany is actually one of the more religious European countries.

>communist hellholes

No, they aren't. They're awesome places to live, with happy people, good healthcare, good food, history, culture, and safety. Except the non-white parts which the Christians of Europe are doing their best to expand.
>>
>>131168087

>#NotAllPagans
kys
>>
>>131167828
>Your pathetic religion is dying at the hands of atheism.

Atheism is our child and not an outside influence.
>>
File: blackpurity.jpg (176KB, 584x714px) Image search: [Google]
blackpurity.jpg
176KB, 584x714px
>>131168339
hey brah i didn't make the chart if you want pure fiction get into paganism hahhalalo ,,, SideNot::: actually looking at that chart half the books on there are apex bad: The Shack was written by a heretic who believes everyone is going to paradise [ Book itself is about God being a black women ].

I'll edit this for the sake of pure dogma clarity thanks random nord
>>
>>131168632
The Elders of Zion disagree silently.
>>
File: Shart.jpg (371KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shart.jpg
371KB, 803x1200px
>>131168541
>>
>>131167770
wtf i love norway still
>*blasts jesu dod while speeding past cuckstain gathering shitholes*
>>
Im atheist suck my flabby long john other religions
>>
>>131168541
>All of west.

That's not an example. We haven't fallen yet. But you need to prove that our rot is because of lack of Christianity when this map >>131168551
Says otherwise.

>The western Rome was mostly pagan.

No, they weren't. Officially Christian in 380 and Paganism outlawed in 390.
You're just making shit up to fit your ideology now.

>Greeks are still around.

You do realize they were literally enslaved by Muslims for 400 years?

>So did they remain Christian or not?

No, there were some Christian populations that remained of course but they were reduced to a tiny minority and under dhimmi status by Muslims. Definitely a defeat.

>Europe is losing its race, culture, civilization now that it lost its religion, spirit and soul.

Prove it.

>We didn't lose civilization because of Christianity - it fulfilled much of it. Cathedrals are proof of this.

>muh cathedrals

Just big fucking buildings. Who cares? Rich people pumping money to build big buildings is NOT culture. The rural rinky dink church in the middle of no where has more culture than a cathedral. Besides, neither of our countries really had cathedrals, so who cares?
>>
>>131168523
There's actually an old chieftain's seat and a bunch of burial mounds where I live, I should ask my relatives to bury me there.
>>
File: atheist chart.png (54KB, 568x945px) Image search: [Google]
atheist chart.png
54KB, 568x945px
>>131168551
Check and cry with the exception of czech republic the countries with me most atheists are shithole.
Also your map is fake.
>>
File: 1497133733627.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1497133733627.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>131168804
I thought being atheist consisted of sucking ur own dick until ending up in a tarted thin line hospital with cotton sheets covering up a joke of a meaningless existence while all your belongings get pawned off by the state.
>>
>>131168551
Religious people breed. They are the only ones in the white race who produce offspring on a demographic level.
>The invaders are religious.
This increases the amount of religious people in UK, France, Sweden, Germany...
A few small countries won't make much of a difference. Poland overshadows Estonia and Czech. As they all are former USSR countries, they should be compared to one another.

Italy and Greece are very much against the immigration, at least the population is. Corruption is high, though (millenia of experience there), so the human traffickers have near-free reign.
>>
>>131168921
That sounds great. I'd have to establish a burial mound being a burger the same way I'm having to establish a tribe... I just hope I can get through to my son when he grows up.
>>
>>131168976

>map is fake

Hahahaha

But anyhow, my point is not that Sweden, Britain and France aren't atheistic, my point is that it has nothing to do with fucking religion. Latvia, Bulgaria, Estonia, Czech Republic, and now perhaps Slovenia are all uncucked. Italy and Ireland are pretty cucked and so is Spain. Hungary is just 1% less atheist than Germany but the difference between the two in terms of cuckiness couldn't be larger.

You know, everything is a lot more complex than "religion means everything".
>>
File: kill jews.jpg (7KB, 409x500px) Image search: [Google]
kill jews.jpg
7KB, 409x500px
Don't you mongoloidal fucks realize that atheism is the future
religin was just made up to cuck you into supporting feudalism
>>
>>131153128
Good goy.

Oh btw, paganism was still going though the 15th century, and christianity was responsible for the dark ages, the literal void and regression in all scientific advancement that almost saw this entire planet stagnate.
>>
>>131168976
WTF i love Malta now
>>
>>131168872
>We haven't fallen yet
You're not part of EU, which is the main force behind this change. There is no switch that
>If atheism, then multiculturalism
No, but atheists do not have metaphysical reasons for preventing such things, or any reasons to keep old things around. Aside from a strict case of preference.
>>
>>131169217
>atheism is the future
No children no future. Sorry. Well, I'm sure that nobody is going to miss atheism.
>>
>>131169157
>Religious people breed

True, but one does not need religion to breed. Also, it's unrealistic to expect people who are atheist to just start believing in religion.

Our problem with fertility goes deeper than just being atheistic, it's more or less what happens when you have overpopulated, educated people. People who are uneducated, have low IQs, etc, are more impulsive and breed without thinking of consequences, hence high fertility among blacks and Muslims. Moreover, it's not so easy to have children when there are high taxes and not enough disposable income, and our taxes go to non-whites so they can outbreed us.

Again, it's all more complex than just rounding it down to "religion good, atheist bad".

>A few small countries won't make much of a difference.

You're right. In reality, we need France, Britain or Germany to uncuck itself and the rest will follow.

>Poland overshadows Estonia and Czech

Poland doesn't really overshadow Czech Republic. Also, Hungary has a lot of balls for being the size it is. They all need to band together, obviously.

>Corruption is high, though (millenia of experience there)

Funny how Christianity hasn't stopped this. Could it perhaps be that genes reflect the people rather than religion?
>>
>>131153128
>MUH ANCESTORS
t. history illiterate
>>
>>131162039
t.13 year old deus vult larper
>>
>>131169333

Right, but there are tens of millions of atheists and entire countries are over 80% atheist. Your solution of "we all need to be Christians" is not realistic.
>>
Less than a thousand years of christian ancestors vs well over 10000 years of pagan ancestors.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>131169203
>Latvia, Bulgaria, Estonia, Czech Republic

Latvia 11% atheist
Lithuania 12% atheist
Bulgaria 15% atheist

Irrelevant commie block shitholes;Estonia, Czech Republic

check the image i posted after a country has more than 25% of atheists on its population it turns into a shithole.

>>131168976
>>
Is Paganism the new fedora?
>>
File: Dominion.png (2MB, 957x921px) Image search: [Google]
Dominion.png
2MB, 957x921px
>>131153128
I approve of this message.
>>
>>131169883
>check the image i posted after a country has more than 25% of atheists on its population it turns into a shithole.

Bullshit, Russia, China, Japan all have heavy populations of atheists. Meanwhile, the most religious countries (Afghanistan or Latin America) are complete shitholes.
>>
>>131170593
All Nationalistic. Atheism + Globalism is still shit, and the vast majority of Atheism is Globalist hippie tolerance bullshit. I wouldn't consider Japan atheistic either as they're still strongly Shinto, just don't consider it religious, cultural.
>>
>>131153128
Perkele!
>>
>>131169744
What's the ridiculous obsession with "ancestors"? It's such a meaningless buzzword. The ancestors which are of any meaning to me are all Christian. I can trace my family back centuries, every single nameable, recognizable ancestor of mine is Christian. You don't know the slightest thing about your ancient "ancestors" and only know scraps of what they actually worshipped.
>>
>>131170694

I'm not defending atheism (I'm not an atheist), my point is that Christianity doesn't equal a functional and healthy society, as evidenced by Latin America.
>>
>>131170434
No, the new fedora is the same as the old fedora, which is cuckkikery.
>>131170753
>worshipping the world
how un-christian of you
>>
>>131153394
Why do we hate the Inquisition again? It was made for burning crypto-kikes and bagelists like this on stake, clerical right wing death squads when?
>>
>>131170819
Oh, I agree with that. Healthy society comes from healthy racialism and tribalism. Christianity and Atheism do not support that, paganism does.
>>
>>131170753
All of my ancestors are white. Naturally, my gods should be white too.
>>
>>131165377
Angels have never canonically taken that form in Christianity. That more closely resembles a Valkyrie.
>>
>>131170753
>Ancestors are meaningless
>t. BLACKED.com spokesperson
>>
>>131172393
wtf i love paganstianity now
praise refugee feet
>>
>>131170753
My blood is not my own, it is borrowed from those that came before me, and will be given to those that come after me. My honor is not my own, it is borrowed from those that came before me and I intend to pass it on untarnished to those that come after. I am the sum of my ancestors' struggle, back to the gods themselves. I am borne of Odin, as are my ancestors in the mound, and I will honor and revere them for their sacrifices until I join them.
>>
>>131173362
Did you know that odin was an avid cum drinker?,

NB4 you worship a dead kike on a stick
>>
>>131173577
The male sperm variety
>>
>>131173577
Find the source for that claim and read the name of the author.
>>
>>131173650
It doesnt change the fact that odinism is full of faggotry and degeneracy
>>
>>131173708
It does because the source for that claim isn't reputable at all.
>>
>>131173849
All pagans are turning into fags , WTH is going on with ya?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/gay_village/2004/03/gay_pagan.shtml
>>
>>131174072
It should be clear to you that the pagans on /pol/ aren't like the pagans you're posting.
>>
>>131174200
But your god was a cum drinker , so i see you are all doing the same,
>>
>>131153128
This board is whatever you want to project on it,
It isn't christian, it isn't pagan
It ain't natsoc or ancap
Its just retards from all cultures shitposting
Don't take it so serious.
>>
>>131174311
>but your god was a cum drinker
Post the source like I told you too.
Once you do, you'll see the problem with your statement.
>>
>>131174526
And loki was a transgender that got pregnant so that source is jewish too?
>>
>>131174311
Literally a fucking Jew wrote that and it's the only (((source))) ever to make that claim are you literally retarded or only pretending?
>>
>>131174627
Who the fuck worships Loki?
>>
>>131174627
>the god of doing terrible shit did some terrible shit
Astonishing
>>
File: weev1.jpg (28KB, 392x337px) Image search: [Google]
weev1.jpg
28KB, 392x337px
>>131174526
And don't come with me with the jewish source bullshit lots of jews are promoting your odinist crap
see the pic on my post.
>>
>>131174820
And a lot of Jews support Christianity too.

https://jewsforjesus.org/
>>
>>131153128
Jesus sacrificed himself to name the jew. We should all take note.
>>
>>131174905
You didn't respond why so many odinist end up as fags if the source is wrong.
>>
>>131159204
>our ancestry to bible-era jews much less Abraham

HAHAHAHA I love this. You know this is the thought from some christcuck pastor working out of a fucking strip mall in Az with a bunch of fucking spics. Anti-science piece of shit.

BTW why is every single image I post say it is corrupted what the fuck?
>>
>>131153128
Fuck off kike shill
>>
>>131175027
https://www.gaychristian.net/

How come so many Christians become gay?
>>
>believing in an ancient dessert tribe's idol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk
>>
>>131174820
>don't come with me with the jewish source bullshit
The cum drinking thing is literally a Jewish source.
>lots of jews are promoting your odinist crap
They're rejecting what traditionalism was preserved by the Christian church. We're rejecting everything else.
>>
>>131153394
edgy bro

but would you even do any of this i mean line 2 makes you queer and to be honest theres alot of strange sexual fetishes in this text and alot of strange acertations at one poit it just says coverd in black shit did you read this pasta or is it just in ure edge foder what would you want to be a cannibal?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 288x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 288x144px
>>131153128
>Implying most people took up kike worship voluntarily
WRONG
>>
>>131175027
To answer your question:

There is a division in paganism between universalism and folkish tribalism, just the same as there is a protestant vs all of christianity division between traditionalism and modernism. Universalists are cancerous to our religion just the same as modernist jew worshipping protestants are to yours.

The Asatru Folk Assembly is one of if not the largest American group and they're basically 14/88 and have been attacked for supporting traditional gender roles and anti-homosexuality.

You're cherry picking just the same as I was with those links and your ignorance of pagan politics is no excuse for being a complete moron.
>>
>>131174993
That's cucked shit, fuck that.
>(((sacrifice yourself))) just to name the jew
good goy!
14/88
>>
File: norsewedding.jpg (164KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
norsewedding.jpg
164KB, 1000x670px
>>131175079
https://grapevine.is/news/2015/05/15/old-norse-weddings-becoming-more-popular-for-same-sex-couples/
>>
>>131162347
>>131162151
>>131161201
>>131160614
This is how you know christcucks are d&c they are attacking dailystormer. Weev is a minor character and the people who were banned probably deserved it for being autistic cripplechan rejects.
>>
File: 2017-06-07_14-08-48.png (31KB, 810x535px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-07_14-08-48.png
31KB, 810x535px
>>131175323
>>
>>131156237
dues vult
>>
>>131175323
https://thinkprogress.org/the-united-methodist-church-just-elected-its-first-openly-gay-bishop-318e7206c366

I can cherry pick too.
>>
>mfw /pol/acks larp Christians
>>
>>131172393
they sound like robots senpai they sound like robots that are 17 feet tall is that what a valkrye look slike?
>>
>>131153128
>Everyone knows European paganism is dead and buried
>Hurr durr I better worship a kike N*gger
>Huh huh based Christ cycling XDDD
>>
File: 1496717862432.jpg (61KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496717862432.jpg
61KB, 604x453px
>>131175377
You still cannot explain why paganism is full of degenerates and never banned homosexuality.
>>
File: 1497997849066.jpg (355KB, 2187x897px) Image search: [Google]
1497997849066.jpg
355KB, 2187x897px
>>131175588
EXPLAIN THIS.
>>
File: 1497458575803.jpg (136KB, 1087x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497458575803.jpg
136KB, 1087x678px
EXPLAIN THIS.
>>
>>131175079
i mean im bretty sure they dont like the bible mentions somthing about it
>>
>>131175488
Valkyries looks like robots or Christian angels look like robots?
>>
File: praise_jesus.jpg (286KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
praise_jesus.jpg
286KB, 1200x800px
>>131175588
EXPLAIN THIS. EXPLAIN THIS.
>>
>>131175704
christian angels
>>
File: 1496795198050.jpg (290KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496795198050.jpg
290KB, 1024x768px
>>131175588
EXPLAIN THIS!
>>
File: 1496621357891.jpg (222KB, 931x595px) Image search: [Google]
1496621357891.jpg
222KB, 931x595px
>>131175588
EXPLAIN:
>All Christians Are Cucks
http://archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
http://archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
http://archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
http://archive.is/pBMGf

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
http://archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
http://archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
http://archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
http://archive.is/RgZOY

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

http://www.savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

https://www.savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, that's Christianity.
>>
>>131175702
>it's different when we do it
>>
>>131175331
Weev is actually a main figure on the DS , so you ok that a jew is on the DS?.
>>
File: 1496448180414.jpg (3MB, 2716x2920px) Image search: [Google]
1496448180414.jpg
3MB, 2716x2920px
>>131175588
EXPLAIN THIS!!
>>
>>131175746
http://wildhunt.org/2015/12/nottingham-pagans-rally-to-feed-refugees.html
>>
File: 1493520552605.png (735KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493520552605.png
735KB, 800x600px
>>131175588
http://biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

http://biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

http://biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
http://biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

http://biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.
>>
>>131175588
>never banned homosexuality
Homosexuality was shameful in most of Europe during the pagan times.
You're looking at paganism like Christianity so you're getting a false view. Paganism doesn't have a gospel to obey or deny, thus you can't point to a specific verse to ban degeneracy.
Instead you should consider who is most genuinely trying to honor their ancestors.
The ones encouraging race mixing clearly don't fit that bill.
>>
>>131175588
Pagans threw homosexuals into bogs as sacrifices. Read Tacitus.
>>
File: 1494719175455.jpg (102KB, 1024x860px) Image search: [Google]
1494719175455.jpg
102KB, 1024x860px
>>131175979
oh! you found one minor shit kike group while you christcucks have thousands of organizations that try to help refugees and they fund the third world birth rate by fucking over countless goyim. You point the finger at a tiny tiny tiny tiny minority yet you stand behind a HUGE fucking majority of all sects of Christianity that suck nigger dick.
>>
>>131175736
Oh yeah
>>
File: 1496620528872.jpg (290KB, 797x925px) Image search: [Google]
1496620528872.jpg
290KB, 797x925px
>>131175588
EXPLAIN THIS TOO
>>
File: 1497456601831.jpg (210KB, 988x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497456601831.jpg
210KB, 988x720px
>>
>>131175829
pagas openly endorse strange sexual fetish christos dont whats ur point here?
>>
>>131176002
You are on Damage Control , hahahahaa
You should be thankful st boniface chopped that tree , you would be drinking gallons of cum now if it was not for christianity.
>>
File: 1496372365820.jpg (1MB, 1229x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1496372365820.jpg
1MB, 1229x1740px
>>131175588
EXPLAIN.
>>
>>131176002
bro i read they fuck animals and have sex rituals not sure where it was years ago before it was popular again and it said the sex parties men fucked men wemon fucked wemon ur idea is not paganism because you think it is people who practiced it diagree with you
>>
File: AFABS-714x1024.jpg (164KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AFABS-714x1024.jpg
164KB, 714x1024px
>>131176211
Oh right I forgot about the largest Asatru group in America.
>>
>>131153128
>Cuck religion
>Imported from the middle east
>basically kike cousins
no thanks
>>
>>131176264
>on damage control
>still posting the cum meme
anon i....
>>
File: hitler-on-christianity2.jpg (58KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-on-christianity2.jpg
58KB, 850x400px
>>131176317
>>
>>131176109
Specific Germanic peoples did, not "pagans"
>>
File: 1497319699573.jpg (164KB, 460x519px) Image search: [Google]
1497319699573.jpg
164KB, 460x519px
>>131175860
You are joking right? The one that has Andrew Anglin? The one that literally has a guy going to oathcucks telling them they are controlled by kikes? Yeah, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>131176334
>i read they fuck animals
Who would have written that?
>>
>>131175276
There's literally nothing stopping negros and jews from worshiping the Nordic gods.
>>
>>131176489
Moving the goal posts. We've only been talking about Germanic paganism up until now.
>>
File: hitler-on-christianity3.jpg (52KB, 490x352px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-on-christianity3.jpg
52KB, 490x352px
>>131176445
>>
>>131153128
Zoroastrian devil worshipers pls gtfo
>>
>>131176481
Hitler, wrote Speer, viewed Christianity as the wrong religion for the "Germanic temperament":[51] Speer wrote that Hitler would say: "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[54] Speer also wrote of observing in Hitler "quite a few examples", and that he held a negative view toward Himmler and Rosenberg's mystical notions.[55][56]
>>
>>131176562
Correct. But their pleas and offerings would fall on deaf hears.
>>
>>131172393
Angels take on human form throughout the bible.
>>
>>131176359
>Asatru group in America.
brings up modern shit from an ancient religion well hurr durr you got me
>>
>>131176640
All of your pleas and offerings fall on deaf ears.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>that one triggered paganfag that posts his anti-christian memes and uses them as arguments
kek
>>
Muh odin
>>
File: 1497239428540.jpg (433KB, 1920x752px) Image search: [Google]
1497239428540.jpg
433KB, 1920x752px
>>131176587
>>
>>131176536
well it was way efore the hype so i dno ill try find it it was written like 10 years ago
>>
File: 1496373214105.jpg (70KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496373214105.jpg
70KB, 600x560px
>>131176728
Why are you projecting? That is EXACTLY what christcucks do every fucking thread about religion CONSTANTLY. They specially do this.
>>
>>131176569
And really how could this custom be said to have anything to do with "paganism" I certainly haven't read any Norse pagan texts where in Odin commands that sodomites be put to death.
>>
>>131176707
Moving the goal posts, again... we are comparing modern Christianity with modern Asatru. You're all arguing like jews, slippery whenever a point has been made, and come tomorrow you'll have believed you showed us pagans what for.
>>
> Christianity totally lost to Jews and Muslims but it is the best religion ever because BTFOed Europeans xD romans BTFO!! pagan saxons BTFO! constaninople BTFO XD this religion is totally not a jewish invention to kill whites I swear!!!! I can't wait until the World is finally destroyed and I get to worship the Jewish War God every single second for eternity! Truly a dream come true!!!
>>
>>131176842
We are more than words on a page. Worldview, culture, religion.. it all ties into one. We are not beholden to a single book. We also are not beholden to our gods as you are. Our ancestors are more highly venerated than our gods. Your poor understanding of paganism is quite clear.
>>
File: josephgoebbels.jpg (73KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
josephgoebbels.jpg
73KB, 850x400px
>>131176738
You want goebbels quotes LMFAO

cum drinker LMAO, PAGANS BTFO.
>>
File: 1473433322140.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473433322140.png
66KB, 554x400px
>that pagan fuck that still doesn't have any arguments and posts his another ebin meme
>also he changed his flag to show how he loves Hitler and stuff
I won't even give you (You)
>>
>>131177104

why do you like a religion that has only proven effective at killing europeans and make them into cucks?

should I remain you that your holy lands are still in Muslim and Jewish hands?

Your religion is the greatest failure to ever have existed, but given that christians believe that failure = victory, I bet you will take that as a compliment
>>
>>131177249
* remind
>>
>>131160773
>>131160799
>>131160812
>>131160834
>>131160853
>>131160912

Nihilism about this world and Pacifism are not doctrines that any mainstream denomination of Christianity has ever taught.

And Christians historically have had no problem waging war, or valuing things in this life.

These are doctrines you've in bad faith pulled out of your ass, by pulling verses out of context.
>>
>>131177352
Past Christianity is not Present Christianity.
>>
>>131155811

That movie! That fucking movie!

When I was child I watched it, and I my opinion was "wtf, what a boring movie man!"

But now, I seriously think Star Trek V is one of the best movies ever created, and a complete masterpiece in filmography.

I'm working in a place away from my family, in a hydroelectric power station, and since the people I work with are compete garbage I said to myself "well I will visit the nearby towns to meet some new friends, and where should I start looking at?...churches! yes probably there I will find good people".

So I went in, and visited many, many churches, and all I can say, after all my experiences with all these "Jesus followers" match exactly with Star Trek 5 movie concept.

People that are "following God" are driven by a selfish need to "heal" themselves from the garbage they have done...or are actually.

And since in a "normal"society they wont find forgiveness without justice (something they want), they attend to "god" in whatever form, or shape they like or would be convenient for them.

Then there always a wacko filled with a philosophic impulse (sometimes sincere, sometimes is just vanity) that actually wants to find god.

But to do that this wacko needs more, and more people to reach his "life's goal"...and of course, if you go walking out there telling to garbage people that god will heal you, without justice or any kind of reparation, all that garbage will follow you, and help you actually.

So all this ends with some kind of ideology, lacking any real sense of truth or justice, you are worth enough just because you are a "god's son, follower, child, etc"

And that "god" that confronted Sybok is all that fake construction.

The fun thing is that the guy that was sincere trying to finding god dies, while the all the others motherfuckers that were there just to clean their conscience just move forward with their lifes...

And that is the bullshit what we call "Christianity".
>>
>>131153128
What do you make of your holy days being pagan?
>>
>>131177006
Right paganism has no formal doctrine and you can just make shit up as you please.

And frankly, that's somewhat authentic. In light of this, it's not surprising that Christianity and Islam steam rolled pagans.
>>
File: b36.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
b36.png
7KB, 420x420px
>another pagan showed up that says "ur cucks lmao"
>still no arguments to be found
>>
>>131177027
said the KIKE
>>
>>131153128
Every reason you have for not believing in Paganism can be applied to Christianity, your laughing at people for worshiping an unproven most likely fake large group of skywizards meanwhile you worship one unproven most likely fake skywizard.
>>
>>131177431
Yea, most contemporary churches still don't teach 'World Nihilism" and Pacifism.

And clearly this guy is talking about Christianity as a worldview not contemporary Christianity.
>>
>>131153128

>"muh ancestors have been Christian for thousands of years"

Wrong, idiot. Your ancestors were raised with a pagan culture and were only Christian in name until about 1850 when their peasant asses could actually hold a bible and learn what being Christian meant.
>>
>>131177703
So Goebbels was a kike?
Thanks for enlightening me.
>>
>>131177607
No formal doctrine, no, but there is a worldview. I suggest looking into Culture of the Teutons by Vilhelm Gronbech but I'm sure that would be futile. Just because there's no formal doctrine doesn't mean you can just make stuff up. Unless, of course, you're a universalist pagan, which are despised by folkish pagans.
>>
>>131177605
Celebrating the birth of Christ is pagan? Celebrating the resurrection of Christ is pagan?
>>
File: fin hertiage.jpg (273KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
fin hertiage.jpg
273KB, 1600x960px
>>131175474
Christianity is our culture in americkka; what pure mongoloid fins can't understand is we're a bunch of anglo pilgrim, kraut, spanish spartan seamen mix rape babies. When you call for paganism in America it's calling for a foreign identity and religion that's alien like islam.

There will be confusion on this lasting eternity because Christianity always gets grouped with Big Baptist/Catholicucks/New age neo-modernists.

There are never stories or reporting on the happy small communities of moral protestant reformed christians with large family's. [ not brainwashed into Big Baptist like duggers etc. ]. I don't think Euro's can ever understand Comfy Christianity in fly over states. Small town days; girl next door love, generic country song shit is all understandably alien to outsiders like some stereotype.
>>
>>131177838
Are you that fucking dense? I was refering to your comment about semen you dumb fuck.
>>
>>131176587
Hitler's religious views are complex enough to warrant a long wikipedia page.
I won't say for sure that he was a pagan, but I find it unlikely that he would worship a Jew.
>>
File: vikings.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
vikings.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
We wuz vikings n shiet
>>
>>131176667
But never with wings.
It's either a form that is incomprehensible to humans or disguised as a human.
>>
>>131178105
>needs to explain himself
>>
>>131153128
I've yet to hear any actual arguments for polytheism. I don't think they have any.
>>
>>131178146
>he's still posting this meme
Anon plz
>>
>>131178435
Just because you won't listen doesn't mean it hasn't been made.

http://www.runestone.org/resources/#manygods
>>
>>131178198
Yea, the Catholic view on angels is that they are beings of pure spirit and so can take whatever form they care to, in the Bible you see them take human form as well as monstrous forms, and everything in between.

The Angels in the book of Ezekiel have a human body and wings, but they also have animal heads and other stuff.

So I don't think that portraying them as beautiful men and women with wings is particularly at odds with the Christian revelation or understanding.
>>
>>131178520
You are getting very triggered by it , thats sure.
>>
>>131178578
>triggered
I guess I'm kinda triggered that you're not listening to reasoning, but I'm not offended by the post itself.
I know it's not true so it doesn't bother me that much.
>>
>>131177856
I'm not denying that there's a worldview, I'm just pointing out that it has no concrete moral principles or civic law.
>>
>>131178713
They act and argue as jews do. It's no surprise.
>>
>>131178526
I've asked. Dozens of times.

Link:

1. Personal Incredulity. Not an argument for truth.
2. Not an argument for truth.
3. Not an argument for truth.

The rest:
Not arguments. Worshipping storms and bricks, even the "spirit behind them" (with no evidence) is embarrassingly primitive.

Sorry. If this is the best pagan thinkers can come up with, it's quite embarrassing.
>>
>>131178538
I wouldn't say that depicting angels as winged men and women is sacrilegious, I'd just like to point it out that this depiction is closer to what the pagans believed.
>>
>>131178713
>>131178775
I proved that promoters of your Larping religion are jews too , so good bye new ager going to other thread.
>>
>>131178752
But you're wrong and there are a ton of sources on it. The Culture of the Teutons, The Well and the Tree, Tacitus' Germania... hell even our law system in the United States is based on ANGLO SAXON COMMON LAW. Not Judaic-Christian law.
>>
>>131178896
I'm sure we'll talk later
>>
>>131178896
>NEW AGER
hahahaha
>>
>>131178930
Yea, I'm sure the ancient Germanic pagans had laws and maybe even a moral code.

It's just not an intrinsic part of their religion. Which is typical for pagan religions which are often times non-moral.
>>
>>131179406
> which are often times non-moral.

which is what Europe needs right now, mind you

The golden rule means "let those refugee boats come here "
>>
>>131179476
The West needs a religion which doesn't prescribe any moral precepts?

For the most part that's already the case, at least the part about not having any moral principles, this is the norm in Western Europe which has been de-Christianized.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.