[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZAG - South Africa General - CIVIL WAR EDITION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 28

File: vlaggie.png (9KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
vlaggie.png
9KB, 1280x853px
Old White dude losing his shit to Parliament, basically laying down the fucking GAUNTLET BOOOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyPivvW4DJY
>>
jesus how many generals do we have now, granted if this does go full livemaps tier civil war, I will want a general for it, but still
are we reaching the point of getting a /polg/
>>
>>131150785
How significant is this?
>>
>>131150855
Shit, sorry mate, did you watch the clip though? Brutal.
>>
>>131150885
I don't know, but his party is definitely the BOER party, small as it may be, interesting none the less, the balls, lol.
>>
Fuller version:

Will need to translate this.. Dutch/Blegi bros should be able to help too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_vysZVFT_Y
>>
FF Plus Warns Julius Malema On Behalf Of Whites..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqopN1Z0O0Y

"its become a habit to isolate whites in SA as the black sheep for any issues etc.. "

Calling Julius out on his anti-white bullshit.

"Don't misinterpret the friendliness and civil nature of whites as weakness.. "
>>
Here is the plan when Civil War occurs:

https://suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/
>>
>>131150785
>"Its not parliamentary to threaten civil war"
even niggers have better conducts than slavs fighting in parliament
>>
White Africans* should move to Australia.

*albino niggers don't count.
>>
Do you accept foreign fighters once it goes down?
>>
Mijn zoon, afrika. Het spijt me dat de nikkers met de hulp van de joden uw land hebben kapot gemaakt, de greep van de haakneuzen is zo sterk dat zelfs het nederlandse volk het moeilijk heeft met ontsnappen uit die greep. Zuid afrika zal ooit weer verenigd worden met nederland en apartheid zal terugkomen

Gegroet.
>>
>>131152555
I think so, you can start enrolling at https://suidlanders.org/

Fucking well made site, not sure who funded it.
>>
File: 1496482951388.jpg (67KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1496482951388.jpg
67KB, 640x799px
>>131150785
honorabu memba
>>
>>131152373
The US could also use some extra whites. Also we actually have guns.
>>
>>131153077
Love how they start chimping when he basically stated, YOU TAKE GIBS U GET WAR
>>
>staying in africa when you have given the power back to the retarded niggers
>not just fucking reconquering it

Fucking idiots
>>
I'm not even fucking kidding any /pol/acks who feels adventurous should sign up with Suidlanders.org, it would be a major fucking happening and we'd definitely need involvement.
>>
>>131153231
Website looks like it was made by/for /pol/ holy shit.

I do think, however, in case of a civil war and this Suidlanders group being a major political and military power in SA, that it will get zero recognition from the entire world, because of being 'raycist'.
>>
>>131153417
I mean, don't count on the US to ever allow European or people of European descent to ever hold control over an African or Asian country ever again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution
>>
>>131153417
Shit nigga I think Suidlanders is actually formed just to make sure everyone gets the fuck out safely, I don't think its military.

They're drilling evacuation procedures etc, very pro setup.
>>
>>131150785
Aware me, what is FF Plus?

Which political party is taking away farms?
>>
>>131153682
Both the competing parties EFF and ANC want "Radical Economic Transformation" and both seek "Land Reform / Land Appropriation Without Compensation"

The ONLY thing keeping this place from Monkeying the fuck out currently is the Constitution, the ANC Womens Leage last week called for abolishing for the Constitution as its not in line with African values.
>>
>>131153871
you prob should leave before your currency devalues more
>>
>>131150785
whitey
>you can't just take the land
>if you want civil war, do that
nigger
>muh point of order - you can't threaten civil war!

That's the short version.

SA is in need of a good BLEACH'Ding. We'll fuck them back into segrigation.
>>
File: Dr. Strangelove.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Strangelove.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>At the end of December 2016, public protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane wanted the South African Reserve Bank to “consider reviewing its lending policies”, but if she had other thoughts about how it should go about its work, she did not put those in writing in a draft report.
>This week, just six months later, Mkhwebane ordered Parliament to change the Constitution, with wording she drafted unilaterally, to remove the Reserve Bank’s mandate to keep inflation under control.
>Just what possessed Mkhwebane to order a change in direct opposition to economic orthodoxy, shocking everyone from the ANC to ratings agencies, is not clear. But in the time during which she changed her mind she had only two meetings on the issue. One was with the department of state security. The other was with Stephen Goodson, a former Reserve Bank director, Holocaust denier and collaborator with the Gupta-linked Black First Land First fringe group.
https://mg.co.za/article/2017-06-21-the-holocaust-denier-the-public-protector-and-the-reserve-bank

The absolute state of our country.
>>
>>131152555
Keep in mind that your own country my label you a terrorist and revoke your citizenship if you go to help them.

I'm not joking. You surely by now realize how cucked by traitorous globalists the EU is.

So have backup travel plans or you may well be stuck in south africa for good.
>>
>>131153871
But the ANC is the majority party, with 60%+ of the congress seats. People must like their policies

FF+ is a very small minority party.
>>
>>131154104
He'd be a fucking God damned national hero to people here, and many there, that's all that matters.
>>
>>131154108
Yeah FF+ is a whitey party, hence the size, but it does represent farmers, which make up a fuckton of money.
>>
If the raise act ever gets passed (It would bring back white immigration) or if Trump allows white South Africans to refuge here since he supported the apartheid. You guys can gladly come live in Pennsylvania.
>>
>>131154283
Be real, will they do anything? They are <5% of the parliament
>>
>>131154387
Truthfully? I have no fucking idea, nobody does. Not publicly anyway.
>>
File: 1f0295bb18594e5c8bb91f794e190c87.jpg (187KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1f0295bb18594e5c8bb91f794e190c87.jpg
187KB, 1024x512px
use this for next thread pic
>>
I'm legitimately worried for you guys, if shit pops off and there's foreign recruitment, I'll gladly join up.
>>
>>131154348
It will absolutely have to cover white south african refugee status, specifically. Lots of the folks here have high school, diplomas etc, lots don't, we're talking about lots of people here.

It will have to recognize White SA folks as refugees being targeted for Race.

Fucking disgusted even writing that down, never thought shit like that would be a real possibility.
>>
>>131154790
We accepted over 6 million whites during the 1920s I'm sure it's not completely impossible to get most whites from South Africa out of there. And yes that's the actual number, I'm not even remotely joking.
>>
>>131155059
Here's to hoping, the shit steadily going down in this place is starting to become genocide, white holocaust denial is an actual fucking thing, who would have thought.
>>
""President Jacob Zuma has joined the radical left-wing party in Parliament, the so-called Economic Freedom Fighters, in calling for the expropriation of agricultural land without compensation. Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa has echoed this now-common Marxist mantra in more moderate and eloquent terms.

The finance minister’s economic advisor and University of the Witwatersrand academic, Chris Malikane, has been dominating South African news headlines recently after he spoke out in support of both expropriation and the nationalization of “white monopoly capital” institutions like banks, mining companies, and insurance firms. He has said this needs to happen to achieve transformation in South Africa, otherwise, we might have a civil war.""

https://fee.org/articles/south-africa-is-repeating-the-mistakes-of-apartheid/
>>
What exactly is happening in South Africa? I don't know well this country.
>>
>>131155851
Blacks are going "gibe me dats" and threatening to kill whitey if they don't.
>>
>>131155851
the majority party, the ANC, is taking away white people's farms

this is apparently okay
>>
>>131155912
Silencing them too, check out this sweet Hate Speech Bill!

Hate speech is defined as any communication which is insulting toward any person or group, and which demonstrates a clear intention to bring contempt or ridicule based on 17 protected grounds. Such grounds include race, gender, sex, belief, culture, language, gender identity, and occupation or trade. But insult is an extremely low threshold of offense, especially if it is considered with protected characteristics like belief and occupation. In other words, someone can theoretically be imprisoned for saying, “Politicians are thieving liars!”
>>
What the fuck is this?

TIL a South African is the only person legally allowed to raise a private army in Europe

Sorry its from Reddit /r/southafrica...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atholl_Highlanders
>>
File: 1492435078309.jpg (43KB, 335x363px) Image search: [Google]
1492435078309.jpg
43KB, 335x363px
It's been a fun run boys, but these /pol/ posts are becoming too real.

I want off this ship, I want to be ignorant and blind again.
>>
>>131156119
Don't worry SA bro, we''ll get through this shit, things are accelerating to a glorious climax.
>>
>>131155912
do they really have the right to do that?

And why don't white take weapons in order to defend themself?
>>
Whites have no place in AFRICA. Better get out now before it gets too hot under your feet.
>>
>>131156518
(You)
>>
>>131156518
You better not be anywhere else besides africa. Better get out now before the lynching starts
>>
>>131156450
>do they really have the right to do that?
Might makes right

>And why don't white take weapons in order to defend themself?
Because preventing white genocide is racist.
>>
>>131150785
(((DR PIETER GROENEWALD)))
this is where Jews side with WHITE PEOPLE NOT BLACK PEOPLE

The time for blacks is fucking over, you attack the Jewish South Africans you will be FUCKED, ABSOLUTELY FUCKED
We will DESTROY EVERY BLACK CUNT IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN SOUTH AFRICA
>>
File: fknA.png (524KB, 585x502px) Image search: [Google]
fknA.png
524KB, 585x502px
Fucking A only found out about Suidlanders today, already starting to love the guys.
>>
>>131156642
> 32% wh*te
>>
>>131156850
Groenewald is not Jewish, you cunt. He just got a lot of support after bringing up the farm murders which the government likes to ignore.
>The Jewish Board of Deputies strongly expressed itself in a statement against farm murders and attacks and in so doing added its voice to the FF Plus’ campaign against farm murders, Dr. Pieter Groenewald, leader of the FF Plus, says.
>The Board also calls on government to do everything within its power to take active steps to address the problem, and to see to it that better training of police members forms part of these steps, and that they are better equipped to do their work properly.
>“The louder the voice of protest, the more the pressure on government to take action will grow. The FF Plus welcomes this support from the ranks of South Africa’s Jewish Community,” Dr. Groenewald said.
http://www.vfplus.org.za/latest-news/support-for-ff-plus-campaign-on-farm-murders-welcomed
>>
>>131157007
Can't even be a proper black supremacist. kill urself
>>
File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>131157156
can i just get drunk and shitpost without the seriousness please ? from what you have posted it looks like the Jews side with mr groenewald
>>
Ya nah I think its gonna happen...

http://www.iol.co.za/news/special-features/anc-policy-conference/mks-thembamavundla-warned-to-stop-war-talk-9954498

""they should be ready to defend the country from military-trained white people.""

“white people are busy training in farms”.
>>
>>131157775
Jesus Christ..

“Young people, Boers are reorganising... Come closer to us so that we can provide you with little military skills so that you can defend yourself.

“We are ready as the MKMVA in KwaZulu-Natal. Before President Jacob Zuma falls, we must have done this and pass over this art (of war) to the youth for the future of this congress movement. We need this otherwise this country will be taken,” he said to applause.

Mkhize called on young people to join legal structures such as the SANDF and SAPS. He was standing in for Zuma, who arrived late after being delayed in Swaziland.
>>
>>131156871
I wrote them and they sent me an English version of their manual. I plan to donate as much as I can, a few hundred dollars. I know its not enough, everyone please consider donating to save lives.
>>
>>131157866
Awesome, man, they seem based as fuck Dollars will go far for supplies, fuck the state of this shit.
>>
A prime example of what they're trying to do is right next door, can these people even rub two brain cells together?

>>131156119
Come home white man
>>
>>131156119
You've taken the red pill. There is no going back.
>>
File: goods-00004545.jpg (25KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
goods-00004545.jpg
25KB, 300x254px
>>131157938
I'd like to help more by sending supplies for refugee camps for SA whites. I think the supplies should be prepositioned now because during a conflict it may be very difficult to arrange the movement of supplies like bandages and medicine, fresh socks and underwear, the little things in life that make a tough situation a bit nicer.
>>
>>131158307
Sounds good, you'd have to tie up with them, I bet they've already have a plan to accept supplies etc from US / etc so that'would be a great idea.

Fucking this line made me worry, niggs in charge of OPSEC...

“We are ready as the MKMVA in KwaZulu-Natal"
>>
>>131157775

Gotta get ready before shipments/funds are blocked. Its going to happen.
>>
>>131158566
MK were trained by Russians iirc, I reckon you're right, fuck me this would happen so fast, wouldn't it.
>>
>>131153231
Hi FBI
>>
>>131156871

How come the homeless whites aren't being taken into white areas and given jobs and military training in preparation? You need them. Even if they are white trash, remake them.
>>
>>131158654
Wish the CIA would fucking help too, I get the feeling we're going to be in a world of fuck soon.
>>
>>131158724
Very strict black economic empowerment laws, only allowed to employ limited whites, you're kind of already fucked if you're white.

That's a good idea though, although I think for the sake of OPSEC Boers on farms training right now probably don't want outside involvement.
>>
>>131157156
>Jews want to empower blacks
>Empowered blacks want to kill whites including jews
>jews say oops we jewed ourselves
>>
>>131158878
I think this is unironically what happens here, yes.
>>
>>131158866

Can't those whites just basically subcontract themselves instead of being a direct employee? Just lots and lots of small businesses?
>>
>>131158878
No, most of the Jews left right after the ANC took power. They are wealthy enough to make a mess and then live elsewhere.
>>
>>131159205

How do they maintain control of the diamond trade then?
>>
South African brothers, question
my gf and her family are going on vacation to ZA next month, do you reckon shit will break down by then, even in tourist zones?
Good luck and respect from the homeland
>>
>>131158878
Yes my empowered brothers, kill the goyim for centuries of persec- OY VEY! Don't burn the bank you anti-semites, who's going to give you a low interest loan!
USA, help your greatest ally! Its annaduh shoah!
>>
>>131158731
They are helping--the niggers.
Trust me, you don't want our government involved in this. Theyll declare all SA whites terrorists, send special forces to train and advise the niggers, set up no fly zones, bomb the whites, put all the whites in concentration camps, then systematically starve them or let them die of disease. It would be serbia 2.0.
>>
>>131159433
Nah they'll be OK, this whole thing is playing out in public, you'll immediately know if things are days away from a fuckup.
>>
>>131159610
Thanks, blijf sterk
>>
>>131150785
Why do niggers always hoot and holler and make weird sounds when someone else is trying to talk?
>>
>>131159201
Some do that, yeah, but BEE (Black Econ Empowerment) has been turned up to target suppliers as well.
>>
Do you think there is a chance that President Trump will declare that you guys are refugees and let you come over here?
>>
>>131150885
lol this has been happening non-stop for a couple of years now, the government doesnt have the balls to try and the political parties just sit around flinging shit at eachother all day, stuff has to get a lot worse before we can expect to need a /zag/.

dont get me wrong, shit is bad and could go off at any time, but the race war isnt going to start over a couple of retards in parliament shouting at eachother
>>
>>131154104
That's a risk i'm willing to take,If i went down there to help in a civil war and we won.

Id rather be in a nation of whites that accepts me than in some shithole like America where i have to read every single day in the news paper about some retard blaming whites for everything wrong with there life
>>
The fucked up thing, the heat is being turned behind the scenes by an Indian family, the Guptas, but smarter people then myself say they in turn are orchestrated by Russians.

#GuptaLeaks: Gupta henchmen prepared fake race-baiting tweets

http://ewn.co.za/2017/06/23/guptaleaks-gupta-henchmen-prepared-fake-race-baiting-tweets

I am not sure what their end-game is though.
>>
>>131151642
thank you desu.
>>
>>131159912
No idea how the US works, it would be great, but no idea how realistic it is.
>>
>>131159912
He did say once that he perfered SA back when it was under the Apartiheld and said that the whites he worked with were very nice and even some businesses with them. So Probably, Then again the Raise act is coming so whites could become citizens
>>
>>131160311
*even had
>>
>>131160311
I think RAISE act still has pretty steep requirements, what about semi-skilled unemployed whites here? I don't think it covers for SA's situation.
>>
>>131160476
Do you think the majority of you guys would flee and become refugees or try to retake the state through civil war?
>>
File: �f+World+Jewish+Population.jpg (137KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
�f+World+Jewish+Population.jpg
137KB, 960x720px
>>131159292
There are still enough just for that.

Observe these stats.
>>
>>131160528
White have zero central leadership, divided and conquered, they will come to the US.
>>
>>131160071
Niggers will never be smart enough to run anything by themselves. The guptas and whoever they're in league with want to exterminate the whites who are their competition in SA then exploit the niggers through debt slavery. Theyre just dark skinned kikes.
>>
File: Paul-Kruger11.jpg (31KB, 638x594px) Image search: [Google]
Paul-Kruger11.jpg
31KB, 638x594px
>>131160542
There are Afrikaner-Jews, funny story, they wanted to have land for Synagogs in Pretoria/Johannesburg back in old SA, Paul Kruger only gave them half the land allocated to churches.

They demanded why.

He said they only believed in Half of the Bible so could only get half the land, kek.
>>
>>131160528
dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

that been said, so many whites here are such liberal cucks that they would condemn you for fighting the poor black man even as their children are slaughtered in front of them. At that point you have to reason whther it is even worth staying and fighting for people that will just end up hating you for it.
>>
>>131156518
Non-whites have no place in Europe. And north Africa used to be white.
>>
>>131160617
The only thing im worried about is america isnt far off from trailing behind SA

The demographics here are changing rapidly.
Pre-1960's we were like 90% white
As of 2020 we will be in the minority
So lets say by 2040 or 2050 it could be SA here all over again.

I mean also we are already seeing anti-white redorice in the news paper constantly and it has become acceptable to hate whites, Some politicians have already snuck in anti-white laws like Affirmative action and just recently in Kentucky made it so blacks get a free ride through college because of "muh reparations" so how much longer with change demographics will this type of shit becoming more severe
>>
File: hugecocks.png (242KB, 482x307px) Image search: [Google]
hugecocks.png
242KB, 482x307px
>>131160917
Do you think the Boers are going to fight, senpai?
>>
>>131160476
Any type of skills according to it works nonetheless. Nonwhite immigrants have no skills and they still come here. As long as you have something that's skullful you could get in with the Raise act.
>>
>>131161454
Complicated, what about widow housewives and their kids?

What about kids with disabilities?
>>
>>131161528
We accept disabled kids regardless, most immigrants that married and have children that come here bring them. That would be the same with the Raise act I think.
>>
Looks like the UK firm Bell Pottinger was brought in to spin the #WHITEMONOPOLYCAPITAL and spin up the Black First Land First fringe movement.

Their Twitter has gone dark since being discovered...

https://twitter.com/BellPottinger
>>
>>131151069
To the EFF
>Maybe you have to still learn about war what I have already forgot.

BASED
>>
>>131161764
>https://twitter.com/BellPottinger

Why the fuck would a UK firm agree to spread racial discontent in order to push for violent killing of whites?

Here is the employee list.

https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2235788%22%5D
>>
>Attacks on Whites

>War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
>SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
https://youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
>Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
https://youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
>Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith (Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
https://youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
>Behind Paradise
https://youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

> Misc

>Mugabe and the White African
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
>Zimbabwe White Farmers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
>Last White Man - Zimbabwe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
>Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
https://youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
>Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
https://youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
>Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
>Oran massacre of 1962
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
>Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
>The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
>Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
>Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
>Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
https://youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
>Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
https://youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
>Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
>>
File: sagirl.png (15KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
sagirl.png
15KB, 449x500px
>Historical examples of the same situation in Rhodesia

>Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
https://youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
>Fun Rhodesia
https://youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
>Rhodesia... I was there
https://youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
>Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
>History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
https://youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
https://youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
>Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
https://youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
>Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
https://youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
>No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>The Kissinger Proposals
https://youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
>Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
https://youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
>Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
https://youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
>>
File: Dc27f3p.jpg (69KB, 740x333px) Image search: [Google]
Dc27f3p.jpg
69KB, 740x333px
Good book for redpilling on South African history.
https://archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
>>
File: what_THE_fuck.png (136KB, 685x741px) Image search: [Google]
what_THE_fuck.png
136KB, 685x741px
Employee of the company hired to raise genocide.

Any brit pols familiar with Liberal Democrat party in UK? Might want to avoid this bitch.
>>
File: BOER'D.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BOER'D.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>131150785
This is what happens when niggers dominate the parliament.

Stay strong and arm yourselves boertjes
>>
>>131162170
I am gonna make it my mission to personally confront that bitch on my next visit to England.

I will make sure to find her while she is socializing with her friends and family.

They must know about her shameful acts.

Either they will leave or I will be taken away by police.
>>
>>131162170
I'm going to chase this bitch down, how can she work for the Liberal party while covertly pushing racism to destabilize SA?
>>
Any BRITBONGS, who are the enemy of the Liberal Dem party? Would like to give them the good news, lets blow this fucking shit wide open.
>>
>>131162597
Right now the conservatives, Lib Dems and Labour have been ganging up on them for the DUP deal.

God Speed boet >>131162597
>>
File: tweet.png (188KB, 529x572px) Image search: [Google]
tweet.png
188KB, 529x572px
>>131162702
Cheers, sent a tweet.
>>
File: Race War in SA.jpg (90KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Race War in SA.jpg
90KB, 1000x500px
http://historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/10/video-extremely-angry-boer-letter-simon-roche-suidlanders/
>>
>>131150785
>all those fat nigger communists
>>
>>131163077
must be a nice change from all the fat bitch and skinny beta commies in america
>>
>>131161927
>why
Because the Anglo-American empire is an arm of the jew, and inherently anti-white.

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/
https://suidlanders.org/siener-van-rensburg/
>>
File: download.jpg (23KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
23KB, 300x286px
>>131150785

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE

If civil war breaks out I'm heading to South Africa with my boys from Zwolle to hunt some apes
>>
>>131160071
>Smarter people then myself
>Then
Did you do that on purpose to show how not smart you are?
>>
>>131164166
What is the prophesy for what happens next? I read about Russia invading all of Turkey in a single night and WW3, but what about WW3 and what happens next?
>>
>>131150785
When was the last time white people LOST a race war?
>>
File: Berlin Fallen.jpg (96KB, 550x726px) Image search: [Google]
Berlin Fallen.jpg
96KB, 550x726px
>>131167053
WW2
>>
>>131164166
>https://suidlanders.org/siener-van-rensburg/
>>131166559
So this site is fulfilling some kind of prophesy? Also that page is not written very well.
>>
>>131160966
>used

It's not black yet
>>
>>131150785
Every time I see videos of south africa its like an actual circus.
How much longer until you pick up guns and take your country back?
>>
>>131152373
What, to bolster your failing rugby team?
>>
>>131151069
The Afrikaans part, in English:

Your Honor,

A man can see that in 2019 there will be an election in South Africa. We can now see that the main theme, for that election, will be land rights. Because there is a competition between the ANC and the EFF on who can make the most promises, in respect of land rights.

Now chairman... [the rest is in English]

He probably said it in Afrikaans so that the burnt ones don't understand.
>>
>>131150885
The niggers in SA have decided that they have the right be be business owners and sheeeiit so they made a law or something stating that 1 in X businesses have to be black owned so either the owner needs to sign over the title to some random black guy or shut down the business permanently.

SA was a decent country until they put the terrorist nelsaon mandella in charge of everything and he turned the country into the shit show you see today.
>>
>>131150785
Broeders, kom terug naar jullie vaderland! Come home white man!
>>
>>131151642
Suidlands are infitrated by the ANC. I wouldnt trust them
>>
>>131152985
Jews
>>
>>131150785
Any foreign legions?
>>
>>>/wsg/1751314
>>
>>131160966
Non white have no place...

ftfy ;)
>>
>>131150785
When will the land be taken? How long do we have until the national unrest begins?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 316x202px
>>131150785
>>131151069
>>131151224
Fucking EFF commie niggers always acting like they're hot shit. I can't wait for them to get btfo. God I hate kaffirs.
>>
>>131154348
Someone aware me on this RAISE Act.

>>131154790
>>131154348
>>
>>131160071
Russia and South Africa are two of the world's largest precious metal and commodity producers. For instance the two countries combined are 85% of world palladium production. If Russia can cause a civil war that takes South African production offline it will lower supply and increase prices for Russia exporters.
>>
>>131170076
He also talks in a bit in Afrikaans about the corruption in the land reform process and about the 20 000 farms in South Africa already selling 20% below value because of the drought.
>>
Unfortunately, what we see in SA,may happen also in Usa and in her in Europe, it's a completley disgrace for our people, and we just don´t learn with the mistakes.
>>
>>131151224
In short

73% of the people in SA are unhappy with the political situation, and a person can understand why.

If you look at how the president and ministers act, its very clear why people feel like this.

As other anon said, next part he says
>"its become a habit to isolate whites in SA as the black sheep for any issues etc.. "
>"Don't misinterpret the friendliness and civil nature of whites as weakness.. "

Talk about Julius Malema, and that he underestimates the Afrikaaner.
Speaker says he regards it as totally unparliamentary that a honourable member of parliament says this hatespeech. It raises emotions and creates the potential for conflict and it is unacceptable

Then the nignog makes the threat about civil war and meeting them on the street
>>
>>131150855
are you complaining that popular topics are being self-quarantined in "general" threads? Fuck off forever you fucking retard.
>>
Godspeed SAfriends, I'm broke so all I can offer is prayers now. When I get paid I'll toss some dollans at these suidlanders guys
>>
File: 2335EDC58.png (340KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
2335EDC58.png
340KB, 600x338px
>>131150785
>>
File: Spur.jpg (56KB, 630x462px) Image search: [Google]
Spur.jpg
56KB, 630x462px
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
https://youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
https://youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
https://youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
https://youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
https://youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
https://youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebwb6vijdLg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyPivvW4DJY
>>
File: South Africa will.png (365KB, 592x713px) Image search: [Google]
South Africa will.png
365KB, 592x713px
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
http://www.biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
http://citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
http://www.biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
http://www.news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
http://www.biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk
>>
File: SA No Nukes.png (85KB, 1882x608px) Image search: [Google]
SA No Nukes.png
85KB, 1882x608px
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38543:why-nigeria-is-turning-to-south-african-mercenaries-to-help-fight-boko-haram&catid=49:National%20Security&Itemid=115
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281088/Zuma-wants-land-owned-white-occupiers-taken.html
http://thecasualobserver.co.za/rhodesia-the-great-betrayal/
>>
File: haaikyktoestand.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
haaikyktoestand.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
'n immigrant is gesien, Sirene sal loei
Verlaat die Randstad onmiddellik
>>
>>131180582
What is that? Where is that from?
>>
File: 1479907062510.jpg (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479907062510.jpg
113KB, 800x800px
https://twitter.com/HateCrimeSA
>>
>>131181750

A normal beach sign pre-fuckup
>>
>>131150885
SA is the cannery in the coal mine.
>>
Hell, never knew the situation was this bad in South Afrika. Can't believe they had this cunt on buitenhof who defends that piece of shit Jacob Zuma. She actually said that we Dutch have to something to learn from South Afrika in terms of integration.
https://www.npo.nl/buitenhof/02-04-2017/VPWON_1265957/POMS_VARA_8105068
>>
File: AX6BbLU.jpg (120KB, 1200x595px) Image search: [Google]
AX6BbLU.jpg
120KB, 1200x595px
>>131150785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o

worth the watch
>>
>>131153417
The fact they call it the Noodplan made me suspicious. Bix Nood. Kek
>>
>>131180582
>are there sharks?
>there could be shark/s...
>Shark/s!
>WE SURRENDER!!!

That sounds about right.
>>
>>131186771
I'm sorry, im too young to die from a heart attack, I can't click that.
>>
>>131158724
You can't really help people who don't want to be helped.

My fianceé's uncle is a pastor, and tried to help this homeless guy who was living under the tree at the house he moved into.

They found him a job and a place to stay, but the guy decided it was too much work and didn't show up the next day.

Homeless people here are like homeless people everywhere, they would have had a family to stay with if they were not addicted to drugs, alcoholic, lazy etc. If you have a small modicum of talent in this country you can find work. It might not be well paying because of BEE/AA but it will be work.

I honestly think the money spent helping these people would be better spent by investing it in small businesses that only employ black people. This is easily possible, even under BEE/AA.

Giving people handouts is a nigger solution to the problem.
>>
>>131189454

True, alot of of homeless people can't be helped no matter what you do. But ofcourse there actually those who are willing to work.

Can't paint it black and white unfortunately.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.