[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays for gold sheme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 195x259px
So gays who were in prison for being gay in Germany in the past get monetary compensation now. 3000 bucks + 1.5k for everyy year in prison.
What does pol think?
(fidgets sheckles internally)
>>
Seems not that fair really. Back then it was the law, now it isn't. If they changed the speed limit on a road, should they pay out all the people that got tickets? Or charge the people who violated the laws that weren't existent at that time? no. I am gay and even I can see through this shit.
>>
>>131150763
What if I identified as a gay inmate time traveller, would those bigots deny me?
>>
>>131150996
it wasnt a fair law to begin with they jsut copied it from the nazis
>>
>>131151050
getting captuered by police as a time traveler from the future wow you must be retarded then
>>
>>131150996
I bet you can just say you're gay and get away with it too.
Get the fuck out cuck faggot
>>
>>131151202
this desu
I don't like fags, but they should be free to be fags if they wish to
1.5k per year isn't that much either, some fugees get more in a month
>>
>>131151350
you mean the ones that sell drugs to rich university students, but yeah 1.5k per year seems like they pulled numbers from the time most ppl were persecuted, the 60´s. Inflation and such.
>>
>>131151350
Where do rapefugees get money from? Honestly if they want to live somewhere else they shouldn't be paid to live there. getting 3000 is enough compensation for me because if I knew gays were sent to prison I would have kept quiet about my sexuality
>>
That's barely anything for being wrongfully imprisoned.
>>
>>131150763
If you think 1.5k for a year in jail is a good deal you must really live in a shithole of a country.
>>
>>131150763
I think plebs need to revolt against the prison system but they're too distracted with their comfy electronics.
>>
>>131151694
Teenage milo-wannabe slut detected
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.