[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The evolution of White hetero sexual relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1493758245993s.jpg (3KB, 250x153px) Image search: [Google]
1493758245993s.jpg
3KB, 250x153px
Anal Only Lifestyle is any man's best choice for freedom and sexual satisfaction.

https://www.analonlylifestyle.com/

Tighter hole and no kids- why haven't you evolved yet?
>>
File: 1422542484303.jpg (142KB, 1061x752px) Image search: [Google]
1422542484303.jpg
142KB, 1061x752px
>>131145457
I swear you leafs are always on the cutting edge of disappointment. I'm mildly impressed.
>>
>>131145457
The secretest of memes is that men enjoy their difficult or firm poops but the ass has been so lied about, they are convinced it has smells or diseases or doesn't have a G spot. Or that diseased smelly no spot vaginas don't just piss on ya so nobody bothers or remembers that we have two sphincters. The vagina is not one at all. And poop doesn't store that low. And it's impossible to not know if you have "problems" and impossible for vaginas to not have problems. Any questions?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mfv7vlmmPa1rvw81k.gif (757KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mfv7vlmmPa1rvw81k.gif
757KB, 500x264px
>>131145457
I've done this and it's WAY blown out of proportion. Fucking a girl in the butthole the only tight area is the ring up front everything else is weird and loose and gross and my gf was in so much pain I had to go slow af. It was retarded and I had to wash my dick afterwards, we both never did it again. Regular pussy is the best.
>>
>>131145696
Stupid females
>>
I would but I really don't want shit rammed into my dickhole.
>>
Whoever posted this never did anal. if she doesnt get an enima before, your dick comes out a shit stick.
>>
>>131145678
Agreed. I blame the forgotten use and prayed of anal activity on the church, which banned anal in order to build larger armies.
Anal sec is as natural as any other sex.
>>
>>131145910
>>131145921
Im 30 god damn years old. Now i know we all play football and slap ass and love to think this is under the rug behaviour. But unless youre trying to be me. You are complicating things. This is so simple. It doesn't happen. Period and goodbye
>>
>>131145921
You don't fuck grrr when she's about to take a shit.
>>
>>131145457
>no kids
kill yourself leaf, that's the biggest problem with our race currently.
>>
>>131145910
Ofc an ausbro would try anal when a girl is about to take a shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.