[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Gassing Truck Design

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 009.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
Now I'm not really an exterminationist when it comes to any group but Furries. I'm mostly an expulsionist. So I have great

designs for some extremely efficient mobile gassing trucks to deal with them. The base is an armored six door Ford F650. For now

I have two models so far.

The Model B boasts 1000HP B has a modified sealed 12.ft box bed with a dumping function for disposing of targets installed in

place of the regular bed connected to a second exhaust pipe that goes under the truck which despenses the exhaust into the chamber

for physical removal. The box bed has six Armored compartments across the bottom containing 6 Armored Pit-bulls. A switch in the

cab lets you switch from normal exhaust to gassing mode. A mechanical ramp comes down for shuffling targets inside. The rear opens

with automatic suicide doors and has bench seats facing backward and forward. On the floor are 3 compartments containing a

revolving Milkor MGL grenade launcher, a Carl Gustav Anti Vehicle Laser Guided Rocket Launcher, an M14 EBR Light Sniper-rifle.

The Model B seats one 6 man Light Right Wing Death Squad which consists of 2 Stealthtroopers armed with Suppressed dot sighted

foldingstock Kriss Vectors sitting in the front, in the back sits 2 Stormtroopers with Compound Acog Holo sighted FN Scar L's with

40mm grenade launchers carrying both riot and frag rounds, one Shocktrooper armed with an Laser Sighted Foregripped Folding Hook

Stock Franchi Spas 12 with a shock bayonett carrying Beanbag and Buckshot rounds, and one Light Armored Trooper with a

Foregripped, Lasersighted M249.
>>
File: JERRY.jpg (761KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
JERRY.jpg
761KB, 1252x1252px
you're a stupid larping faggot
>>
That probably sounded way funnier in your head dude.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
The Model T comes with 2000HP and pulls an S1 mobile gassing dump-trailer containing 8 Armored Pit-bull cages on the bottom and

also has a 12.ft box bed containing two suits of T-20 Crusader power armor as well as two Handheld Personal 308cal. high explosive

Miniguns which can be deployed by dropping the trailer and pulling the truck up enough to open the ramp on the box bed which has

an emrgency entrance from the cab for access by Power Armor Troopers. The mechanism for dropping and connecting the trailer is

completely automated. A flexible hose connects the exhaust to the trailer with the same switch mechanism as The Model B. A

mechanical ramp comes down for shuffling targets inside. The rear 4 doors are suicide doors with bench seats facing backward and

forward and 3 floor compartments containing a Flamethrower, a Javelin launcher, and an Anzio 20mm Vulcan Anti Material Rifle.

The Model T seats one 6 man Heavy Right Wing Death Squad which consists of 2 Power Armor Troopers sitting in the front, in the

back sits one Heavy Shocktrooper with laser-sighted foregrip AA-12 automatic shotgun with an axe bayonet carrying slug and grenade

shells, A Heavy Armored Trooper Armed with an M240 Bravo and 2 Heavy Stormtroopers armed with Compound Acog Holo sighted FN Scar

H's with 40mm grenade launchers carrying both Incendiary and frag rounds.

Coming soon will be a Tractor Trailer model which will accompany the other two models for gassing entire Furry conventions at

once.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.