[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6 million challenge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Challenge6million.jpg (107KB, 1035x676px) Image search: [Google]
Challenge6million.jpg
107KB, 1035x676px
Another challenge to prove or disprove the veracity of gas chambers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1AtKtPrXM

How probable is that the London Museum will accept the challenge and not find a ridiculous excuse to not do it and thereby prove that they do not base their reasoning on the scientific method?
>>
Imprisoned for disagreeing with history
>>
>>131144624
If any holocaust deniers want to test out a tad chamber on human subjects, to test the veracity of the claims, then step forward. You can make history with a simple experiment.
>>
>>131144624
>build 10×10 pit
>pour lava in pit
>spawn 6 million villager jews
That was easy
>>
>>131145641

its clear the only way we will ever resolve this is by rebuilding the camps as they were and attempting to gas 6 million jews within four years
>>
>>131145864
kekk
>>
>>131145641
we would be testing crematoria first, as thats the entire reason jews explain the lack of bones
>>
>>131145864
underrated indeed.
>>
Noone is saying 6mln people went into gas chambers moron.

Most of them died from diereses and starvation

Go back to history class
>>
>>131145641
>>131145980
Pigs. Even fullscale test can be made if someone puts the money, but a smaller reconstructions to test the whole shower-cremation-vanish from reality sequence thing is also possible. The shitstorming butthurt from both jews and sandniggers will be so massive it'll be audible even in space.
>>
>>131146286
Good idea. Then the Jews wouldn't interfere.
>>
>>131145747
That explains the minecart delivery systems which ejected people into ovens.
>>
>>131144624
>This video is not available in your country
I guess the goyim shall not know.
>>
>i think Mytbusters T.M.could solve this mystery once and for all?
>>
>>131145641
That's what they want to do but Zyklon is not easy to make and impossible to find on the market.

>>131146547
Just change the country on the bottom of the jewtube page.
I had to change it too, it's obviously forbidden in France too.
>>
>>131145641
That's exactly what they're proposing, you illiterate nigger.
>>
>>131144624
Which has itself been disproved. You really must do better than this.
>>
>>131145980
And how do YOU explain the lack of bodies/bones? Did all the prisoners just go home?
>>
File: Moon Landing 1920x1200 wallpaper.jpg (411KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Landing 1920x1200 wallpaper.jpg
411KB, 1600x1000px
>Doubting the prowess of Nazi engineering
>>
>>131146190
kinda funny
holocaust deniers saying 6million can't be gassed and burned proves they know the least about the holocaust out of everyone
>>
>131147544
Fucking leaf.
>>
>>131144624
>Video not available in my country
Free speech brought to you by liberal Google.
>>
>>131145747
"villager farms"

minecraft is on the frontline of redpill, reminder that villagers also have "golems" specifically
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.