[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: theVictor.jpg (311KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
theVictor.jpg
311KB, 1536x2048px
We lost, fellow lost and depraved souls. Wicked people rule the neural currents of the maturing generation. We cannot force these people to change into the happier version of themselves, because it is currently impossible to offer a portal into such an alternate existence. Past a certain age, peoples neural connections are very rigid, and save for divine revelation (Saul - Paul) there is no escape for people from themselves. The popular avenues of media which garner our society's neural development are the cause of our alienation. With the state of those maturing, however, it will only grow more difficult to alter this developmental media by force.

This is not a simple black pill post, as I am here to ask you to focus on your own spirituality or, barring that, your individual development. The individual's accomplishment against the grain are what can wheedle into people's heads, not dualistic cultural wars. So resist the urge to troll or protest those who are lost. They will not find their way in such a manner. As that Canadian guy stated, though with slightly different meaning, "sort yourself out."
>>
>>131144316
But how you sort yourself when you are surrounded by chaos and degeneracy.
You try to sort yourself and the world breaks you apart again.
The world is getting darker each passing day, my hope keeps fading.

what am i trying to save ?
what am i trying to protect ?
Is this suffering really worth fighting for ?
>>
>>131144891
>As that Canadian guy stated, though with slightly different meaning, "sort yourself out."
I think there is a lot living for. Just have to focus on personal development. Its a game to be played and might as well.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.