[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /pol/s thoughts on single shaming? Should it be discouraged?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What are /pol/s thoughts on single shaming? Should it be discouraged?
>>
File: 0982750932875320498543.jpg (113KB, 290x421px) Image search: [Google]
0982750932875320498543.jpg
113KB, 290x421px
>>
>>131144050
nah it's fine, and the people who got shamed probably never stop talking about how they don't have a bf/gf so they're basically asking for it
>>
>>131144050
>>131144069
Sounds like something someone with no real problems would complain about
>>
>>131144284
When you're single it is a real problem

Fuck off normie
>>
>>131144050

>be single

You need to find a girlfriend

>have girlfriend

You need to get married

>be married

You need to buy a house

>buy house

You need to have kids

>etc etc

It never stops guys, never. I am at the house stage of the progression above, but now have the balls to tell my family to get fucked, i dont want kids.
>>
>>131144575
It's much easier to just buy a sex doll.
>>
>NEET shaming is the act of shaming people who do not go to work, lack education and live off welfare.This happens A LOT amongst 1st world countries. If you have been NEET at any point of after the age of 18 chances are you have experienced it
Next in list: pedophilia, zoophilia, necrophilia etc
>>
>>131144050
Your feels hurt? We are not them. Have some pride. Holy shit.
>>
>>131144050
Though Im constantly hit with it its a cultural necessity
>>
Never heard of it.
>>
File: 1494192797938.png (28KB, 688x773px) Image search: [Google]
1494192797938.png
28KB, 688x773px
>if you've been single at any point after the age of 17

who else felt a feel
>>
I didnt even know it was a thing and I don't see why it should be a shame.
>>
>>131144050
Another forced meme.
I'll give you kids one thing, you have good imaginations
>>
>>131144050
shaming makes people better themselves
>>
>>131144050

I've never personally had a problem with this so I personally don't care.
>>
>>131145526

True, shame and guilt are valuable social motivators for improvement. But part of what this rests on is the idea that it's all going somewhere, that it's all really worth effort in the long view (because god, because Muh Evolution that I will somehow personally benefit from despite dying shortly). And it isn't.

The man who plants a tree whose shade that he knows that he will never rest in, is not therefore wise. Delayed gratification is one of the bigger and stupider spooks which keeps the wheels turning. At any moment, you could DIE before receiving the delayed gratification which your stupid brain has cucked you into receiving as higher pleasure, when you're still going to die in any event! So front-load your pleasure, so that you can take same while you have a body that isn't total shit. This is not the least bit unwise.
>>
>>131144050
how do people have the time to do shame people?.

is everyone else's life that much less complicated than mine
>>
File: seething.png (18KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
seething.png
18KB, 300x309px
>>131144575
HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, HAVE SOME FUCKING KIDS

THIS IS WHY NON-WHITES ARE BEATING YOU IN THE DEMOGRAPHICS GAME

FUCK
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.