[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok now, does this Polish dude know what he is talking about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 26

Can Brexit be reversed? I thought it cannot once Article 50 was handed over???
>>
>>131143819
Yes but giving to the uk a northway deal would equal to reverse brexit
>>
>>131143819
>(((Polish)))
Tusk is a kashubian volksdeutsch. He even had his grandfather in Wehrmacht
>>
Yes it can be reversed. The guy who wrote it even says so

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/article-50-design-dictators-not-uk-eu-european-lisbon-treaty-author-lord-kerr-a7655891.html
>>
>>131143819
Was europe ever established, is it as, like american has states with congressman and senators, and all sorts of other assembly and stuff, that each nation of the eu, forms a congress or senate? is it like more populated/more rich/taxes the nation more representatives? even if this was the system you are afraid it wouldnt be representative of what it should be? and you know you have successful arguments to prove your stances right?
>>
You actually believed your votes mean something?Pathetic.
>>
>>131143819
> I thought it cannot once Article 50 was handed over???

Everything that's on paper can be reversed.

Just "forget" about it and it's reversed.
>>
>>131146431

what are you trying to say? are you asking how the EU is structured?
>>
>>131144866
That is very worrying. The UK should change its constitution, so Brexit is irrevocable.
>>
#
#
#
Scotty dont beam #
Beam me up I'm taking a sh #
>>
Brexit was a great idea and we could've been so much better off, but our retard politicians have fucked it up at every step and we have lost and momentum and any influence we ever had so now it's guaranteed to fuck us
>>
>>131144857
this manlet looks quintessentially Slav
>>
>>131143819
they should leave and when they come back and join the Eurozone on return
>>
>>131146858
I have some bad news for you buddy
>>
>>131146812
Blame Farage for jumping ship right away instead of supporting his countrymen
>>
>>131143819
they can always just ignore the referendum like they did with us back in 2015
>>
>>131147028

Farage was despised by the majority and was never even allowed to be involved in the official leave campaign, it was hardly his fault, he had no influence
>>
>>131146812

The reason Brexit is such a clusterfuck is because the reality is obscenely more complex than the simplistic arguments surrounding the referendum.

Could the UK, in simplistic narrow nationalist economic terms, be better off outsider the EU AND the Common Market? I doubt it, but maybe it could happen.

But getting there is a fucking nightmare, because the UK has built up so much interdependence with the rest of the EU over the years. Even if the UK could end up better off, the cost of actually leaving makes it not worth it.

This is ignoring the political cost of isolating the UK, the loss of influence, the reorientation of a renewed Franco-German engine, the ineffable value the UK gets from contributing to stability/growth on the continent and getting security/growth back.

As with Trumps disastrous administration, populist nationalism always comes to a shuddering halt when it comes face to face with reality.
>>
>>131143819
There wont be any real Brexit if (((they))) disallow it
>>
>>131147028
Farage was an incompetent knobhead. Too many pints clustered his head
>>
>>131146431

It's more a large collection of civil servants playing at politics
>>
File: 1466615961533.png (374KB, 919x407px) Image search: [Google]
1466615961533.png
374KB, 919x407px
It infuriates me knowing that these two men (Juncker and Tusk) hold power and authority over nation states. The commission is not a democratic institution yet it can literally hold sway over the legislation of elected governments.

Why doesn't that bother all of you for fuck's sake. Do you truly believe that self determination is worth sacrificing in order to become part of a superpower?
>>
>>131147307

People forget that the EU is designed to regulate every aspect of it's citizens lives, so there's a lot of shit to sift through.

Although with QMV the UK was going to lose almost all of its influence in the EU. So being able to stand alone and represent itself on a international level is much desired.
>>
>>131147028
>jumping ship

You understand that Farage has never had any official political power, right? He wasn't even a god damn Member of Parliament because the Conservatives bussed in activists illegally to campaign the shit out of the seat he wanted.
>>
File: 1486976513108.jpg (906KB, 2953x1969px) Image search: [Google]
1486976513108.jpg
906KB, 2953x1969px
>>131143819
>Can Brexit be reversed?

Well. The EU is authoritarian enough to try something like that. Forcing immigration down peoples throat, stealing their taxes and democracy to support their ever growing sjw bureaucracy.
>>
>>131147307
The world isn't the EU, arse, we have entire fucking continents beyond Europe wanting to sign trade deals with the UK but we can't do any of that shit until all the brexit "negotiating" is done.
>gas lamping kike
>>
>>131143819
Formally they cannot do it, except for
1. the UK rejoins
2. 28 states decide to cancel the procedure
>>
We just threw away trash politicians. EU makes from them kings of europe.
>>
>>131147860
Yeah enjoy your free trade with india and pakistan
>>
can't they like just leave and then rejoin at a later time?
>>
>>131148027
Yup, but dont tell this to /pol/ because it spoils the narrative
>>
>>131147616
It bothers me. I hate them both and I hate Timmermans too.

Nothing I can do about it, no major euroskeptic party, French euroskepticism is kill... Only Visegrad stands between them and cucking us all.

I hope we at least get gun rights, would be the only sweetening thing to know you can rise up in rebellion one day. Don't think Junk and little Timmy will let that happen though.
>>
>>131147616
>Tusk hold power and authority
>Tusk holding anything
>>
>>131143819
Of course it can be reversed... now that the threat of it being irreversible is pointless. Pathetic, really.

>IF YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR YOU ARE CUT OFF!!!!
>pls come back ;_;
>>
>>131147616
it bothers me a lot. superpower is meaningless in terms of living standards. China is a superpower and I'd rather an hero than live there
>>
>>131148005
>America
>Japan
>Canada
>Australia
How b/8 are you?
>>
>>131149903

Japan literally cucked the shit out of the UK with huge open letters about how Brexit is a fucking terrible idea and we'll go to the back of the negotiating queue, they did this MULTIPLE times, how dense are you ?
>>
top kek at British failures
and a Pole rules over you right from Brussels

you are a nation that I will see fall completely with utter pleasure
>>
>>131144857
>He even had his grandfather in Wehrmacht
now that's a vintage meme
>>
>>131146690
yes, does each nation have equal number of representatives? does each nation in have representatives, but unequal amount? why arent you the united states of europe? follow up is, even if you were, you think things would be going ways you disagree with?
>>
>>131147616
Pic reminds me of Nanci Pelosi.
>>
>>131143819
You mean German Cooksucker / Volksdeutche / Possily ex stasi agent ?

That guy is fucking merkel lapdog, issuing threats against Poland, his party for 8 years was sucking brussel dick.

Fun fact there is corruption trail against Amber Gold (financial piramid) he got questioned about it. His son addmited they both know it was shady busisned but daddy Tusk said "there wont be any trails about it so its K".
>>
>>131147307
This interdependence is purposefully engineered, if there was any time to jump ship it was now. After that the increasing integration would have made it impossible.
>>
>>131150150
You're going to be a Eurasian negroid along with the rest of us.
>>
>Donald Tusk
>receiver of the Charlemaigne prize is against Brexit

WELL I'M SHOCKED
>>
>>131150906
you wish, still not taking imigrants

also you gave good reason to everyone to leave

Czech are allready considering leaving EU, possibly whole V4 would follow.
>>
>>131143819
happy brexit anniversary everyone
>>
>>131151398
They will punish you then for not taking immigrants. Expect some of your subsidies to be removed. They are going to hurt the UK so bad that it scares any other country from leaving. Even if this hurts the citizens of the E.U, I'm bracing myself for a drop in living standards and other punishments
>>
>>131143819
Tusk is not Polish, he's a traitor to his own nation and the people hate him.
>>
>>131151892
Who fucking cares. Our and Czech goverment said "penalties" are prefered to taking muslims.

If they push we will all leave. Merkel and Macaroni can take big black muslim cook in thieir ass.

Now kindly go full police state on those mudslimes, kick out Major of London and cleans your country.
>>
>>131143819
Friendly reminder that Tusk fled to EU to avoid going to jail in Poland.
>>
>>131147616
Tusk doesn't even know proper english. He was a german puppet in Poland and he is a german puppet in the EU.
>>
>>131152833
what is he being accused of?
>>
>>131147498
or corporations shareholders and lawyers
>>
>>131143819
no he is a fucking moron and a jew
>>
File: polanski.png (530KB, 1076x612px) Image search: [Google]
polanski.png
530KB, 1076x612px
>>131152833

Polanski fled to Poland to avoid going to jail in the USA for raping a minor in the asshole.
>>
>>131152960
Being involved in stealing billions from retirement funds, giving away polish crucial infrastructure companies to germans, being involved in a nationwide scam that sold fake gold to people. Not fullfilling his campaign promisses. The usual I guess.
The most important thing is that current real ruler of Poland doesn't like him, like at all.
>>
>>131152960
Corruption paid protection mb even assassination - current govt is roasting his son right now
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (36KB, 355x343px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
36KB, 355x343px
>>131146858
>>
>>131153230
Maybe he was innocent?
Would you end up a mans carrer just because of some lying whore? Only in the retarded west I guess.
>>
>>131147307
>Could the UK, in simplistic narrow nationalist economic terms, be better off outsider the EU AND the Common Market? I doubt it, but maybe it could happen.

But it's not just the EU. They will have to renegotiate 750 treaties with the rest of the world. It's a clusterfuck of epic proportions.
>>
>>131143819
just vote until you get results you want goyim
glorious democracy wins again
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (330KB, 1323x796px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
330KB, 1323x796px
>>131153295
source
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B3zef_Tusk
>>
>>131153323
>Maybe he was innocent?

"Polanski pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of engaging in unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski_sexual_abuse_case
>>
>run the greatest empire the earth has ever see
>fall so low that 49% of your own population no longer wants their own country to exist

Karma is a bitch
>>
>>131146694
>That is very worrying. The UK should change its constitution, so Brexit is irrevocable.

Nope, because the existing British constitutional approach is that no parliament can tie the hands of future parliaments.

This means that no irrevocable laws can be passed.
>>
He's just a dreamer!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CoapLQ3QvGo

They surely are throwing him under the bus
>>
>>131153230
>raping

you sure about that
>>
>>131153406
So? He was unaware. Fuck this anti male propaganda. Everyone can make a mistake and fuck a young girl claining to be 18 from to time. The West and your PC culture are the reason why you will lose to Islam.
>>
>>131146812
It's a fuckup because your politicians are working with globalists in the EU to fuck you.

You didn't do what you were told. Now you're being punished.

They will pretend brexit didn't happen, because you don't actually have a choice. And on top of brexit not happening, they're going to fuck you over economically as much as they can just for daring to say "no".

Get out of europe while you still can.
>>
>>131146997
>they should leave and when they come back and join the Eurozone on return

Once the UK is out it is out forever. If the barriers to remaining in the EU were too high for us, the barriers for re-entry would be even higher.

Given the ass raping that the Euro has given the poorer parts of the EU, no sane country would accept the Euro as a currency given what we know now.

I suspect that forcing the Euro on places that don't currently use it (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and Sweden) would cause at least some to exit.
>>
File: 1496575916505.jpg (824KB, 1387x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496575916505.jpg
824KB, 1387x1600px
>>131147307
This. Brexit isn't a simple matter of muh independence and in or out. You have a huge body of EU law you need to go through and either drop or translate into British law, and do it quick and clearly or else companies are going to have no clue what regulations now matter.
You have hundreds of trade agreements and international agreements that now need to be renegotiated quickly, with equal or better terms, and quickly or the sudden trade problems will devastate entire sectors.
You have the matter of about 3 million EU citizens living in the UK and 1 million Brits living in the EU whose status you need to deal with.
It all goes down to even questions for individual cities and sectors that were getting EU money and whether Westminster will step in to replace that sudden budgetary loss.
And the biggest problem of all, immigration, isn't even solved because niggers and sandpeople are still pouring in and the government has said it will do nothing to stop it. Thanks to muh Commonwealth, Pakis can swarm in easily and even hold office and lordship without becoming citizens. "We can get more immigrants from the (third-world) Commonwealth" was even used as a fucking argument for Brexit.
Any retard who thinks this is a simple dichotomy of "fair and free uncucked white, moral, perfect post-Brexit Britain" on one side and "Muslim EU globalist caliphate" on the other side is a retard. You were one of the only countries where not even half the population wanted to ban all Muslim immigration. Even the likes of Belgium and Germany had it up in the 60%s. You're getting your caliphate regardless.
>>
File: woityla bows to allah.jpg (69KB, 620x340px) Image search: [Google]
woityla bows to allah.jpg
69KB, 620x340px
>>131153619
>l lose to Islam

K.
>>
>>131148527
You are never getting gun rights so long as the EU exists.

Ever.

You want them, you need to emigrate to America or possibly the visegrad group if they actually break away from the EU.
>>
>>131153885
There's already backlash to their antigun policies and particularly to the new lack of safety following immigrations. Of course, I doubt the EU will allow it, but the possibility remains there with things like Firearms United and CarryNow.

Fact of the matter is, europe didn't even have a gun lobby until now. Europeans lived in a fake safety mentality, and that's going to change, particularly in the Visegrad Group.

Here's hoping we join it.
>>
>>131143819
Tusk is a traitor, a Jew, a disgrace, and not to be trusted to organise a pissup in a brewery. His only success in life is getting a cushy EU job in thanks for selling and betraying Polish interests to the Germans. Seriously, whoever listens to this faggot deserves to be lied to.
>>
File: The Ladybird Book of BRExit.jpg (77KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
The Ladybird Book of BRExit.jpg
77KB, 600x471px
>>131147879
>Formally they cannot do it, except for
>1. the UK rejoins
>2. 28 states decide to cancel the procedure

Not quite. Only the UK could decide in effect to withdraw its Article 50 notification, acceptance of which would require a qualified majority vote in favour of acceptance.

That's not going to happen though. The only remaining question is whether a settlement will be negotiated and ratified before the UK is automatically ejected from the EU on 30th March 2019.
>>
>>131153406
His lawyer cooked that up so five other charges would be dismissed.
>>
>>131146694
We don't have a constitution and no parliament can bind a future parliament
>>
>>131152919
>Tusk doesn't even know proper english.

I actually quite like his use of English, his pronunciation has a certain gritty quality like a 1930's film noir actor.

Tusk himself is a grade A cunt though and deserves to be hanged by piano wire from a Brussels streetlamp like all the rest of the EU traitors.
>>
>>131153351
It's not impossible. It took years for Canada and the EU to reach an agreement. The Euro Union is a bureaucratic cluster-fuck of Byzantine proportions.

Britain shout be able to get trade deals more quickly than the EU. Yes, we will be playing catch up, but that's the price for national sovereignty, so be it.
>>
>>131143819
>y.y.you'll be sorry you'll see!
>COME BACK TO US IT'S AN ORDER OUR BUDGET NEED YOU
EU is such a spineless organization
>>
>>131146694
>Constitution
We don't really have one per se. It's the body of laws in itself, but Parliament can pretty much do whatever they like. They can and have passed retroactive laws to make it so some illegal shit they pulled would have been legal if the law had been in place at the time, which thanks to being retroactive, they could legally argue it basically was.
>>
>>131147904
>trash politicians
Tusk is a brilliant politician and strategist. You might not like his approach and policies but he certainly knows his shit. Trash politicians are the ones that play a populist card and fail on delivery.
>>
>>131143819
It's just strategy:

This way they can play hard during the negotiations while May, not the EU, will get blamed for going with a terrible deal instead of canceling article 50.
>>
>>131153351
>They will have to renegotiate 750 treaties with the rest of the world

To put us back in the same position as we were with the EU, sure.

But how many of those 750 treaties were actually beneficial to the UK? Probably only a small number, the vast majority being only marginally beneficial or even harmful to the UK (like all the CAGW bullshit)

I bet that less that 10 deals need to be negotiated to restore 80% of the benefits lost by BRExit.
>>
File: British Exports.png (77KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
British Exports.png
77KB, 1200x630px
>>131143819
Those fucking morons voted for Brexit because "muh Immigration" anyway
which wont be stopped by Brexit anyway
Seeing Britain shoot itself in the foot for no reason and no gain stings a bit, but the Schadenfreude is just so fucking worth it

in the end the normal Brits are the ones getting fucked over
>>
>>131154650
Not certain. Bilateral treaties always benefit the bigger economy due to having more clout. So the treaties with Pakistan will surely be better.
Big treaties that actually matter, with the USA or China or Japan? Likely to be worse off.
>>
>>131150150
Well, there is a very long way to fall where the Poland is at the moment, besides it's not going to happen. You fail to realise how different our economies are, after all London is the financial capital of Europe whether you like it or not and the economy won't struggle as badly with no gibs as Polish one.
Brexit or not, we will be fine.
>>
>>131154650
And your more streamlined bureaucracy will more than compensate for the rest.

Britain will become an absolute superpower, while all the EU members stay bogged down in paperwork.
>>
>>131154650
I love how both are brown, good post
>>
>>131143819
Of course it can. EU doesn't take anything that goes against its will as a final answer.
>>
>>131154921

Looks like they really want to reach that Polish Standard now

The number of jobs available in the City decreased 23 percent from 9,015 in January to 6,945 in February, according to the Morgan McKinley London Employment Monitor. Year-on-year, the number of jobs available decreased by 17 percent.

There were also fewer professionals seeking jobs, according to the research, with a 12 percent decrease from 12,068 in January to 10,626 in February.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/17/london-jobs-market-shrinks-as-article-50-approaches.html
>>
File: 1412684425148.jpg (146KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
1412684425148.jpg
146KB, 959x960px
>>131154951
>Britain
>Streamlined bureaucracy
The civil service will claim they need to expand the bureaucracy so they can streamline it.
>>
>>131143819
>Polish
Hes a fucking German whore Fuck Tusk.
>>
>>131147616
>superpower

top kek
>>
>>131144857
Every Kashubian or Silesian must serve in Wehrmacht, because they were Germans, du verfickt Gorol!
>>
>>131147616
Leader of the "SUPERPOWER" doing what they allways did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g_qk9Trt_E
>>
File: TUSK.jpg (137KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
TUSK.jpg
137KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>131153768

This.

The leaf has hit the nail squarely on the fucking head.

Brexit was a fucking sham. (((They))) were never going to let Britain walk.
>>
>>131152385
>Our and Czech goverment said "penalties" are prefered to taking muslims.

politicians lie, they are just pandering to you

as soon as the eu cuts off their gibs and they can no longer buy votes, and there's an angry gibs me dat mob outside their office, they will spread their asscheeks and ask 'how many refugees?'
>>
>>131156053

Don't forget the Hungarians. They'll also cave in eventually.
>>
>>131153351
>202 regulatory co-operation

hmmm...
>>
>>131153351
honest question, why are krauts so pro-eu?

no seriously, you do realize that the eu is welfare state meant to transfer money from rich and productive states (like germany and UK) to lazy bums like france poland etc.

You do realize that when you joined, the EU forced to you to get rid of deutsche mark and adopt Euro because it was outperforming other currencies.

Your living standards would rise by about 1.5x if you left the EU. The only ones who benefit from EU are socialist bum states like France and poor states like Croatia, Poland etc.
>>
File: BRExit - Bye Lads - Have fun.jpg (34KB, 460x370px) Image search: [Google]
BRExit - Bye Lads - Have fun.jpg
34KB, 460x370px
>>131156038
>(((They))) were never going to let Britain walk.

Yet we ARE walking away and the EU's hardline attitude, which is being used so that others don't head for the exit as well, will result in a hard BRExit regardless of the wishes of the electorate.

EU pig headedness to UK rationality is causing a hardening of hearts in the UK, even among those who voted "Remain".

The UK is already lost to the EU and they know it. Their sole focus now is to keep the EU intact and shore up divisions.

This is why the V4 countries are being punished for refusing to take what the EU considers to be their "fair share" of sand nigger migrants.

Because the rich countries can't be allowed to fail because the poor countries won't share their burden.

Germoney will have to fill in the gap of the lost contributions from the UK, they will only do this if they can see equivalent benefits arising from the EU, such as removal of the disruption of sand nigger immigrants that Merkel invited into Germoney.

In addition to the immigration issue, the Eurozone must also be expanded to cover the entire remaining EU.

Anyone who thinks this will work is an idiot or an EU commissioner (same thing really)
>>
>>131147090
>they can always just ignore the referendum like they did with us back in 2015
Why was the referendum in Greece ignored? I still do not understand how this happened. When the Oxis won, I was certain this means Greece will stop the bailout and get its own currency. But then, Tsipras just agreed to everything the EU wanted and that was that.

I honestly do not understand what happened. Why even hold a referendum?
>>
>>131153230
They had it coming for rejecting out visas.
>>
>>131153351
That is actually a good infograph. The FT really does a solid job on Brexit background info. Really is the only media outlet actually doing some decent Brexit articles.
>>
File: BRExit by Banksy.jpg (32KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
BRExit by Banksy.jpg
32KB, 960x639px
>>131156405
>honest question, why are krauts so pro-eu?

The Kraut politicians are ultra pro-EU, but the general population not so much.

Much of the bullshit about the benefits of the EU actually arise from other things (such as NATO), but the "EU is great" propaganda runs 24/7 so most people don't understand the reality.

As for the Euro, politically it is a great idea as the Mark was too strong a currency and it made exports very difficult. By polling in with the other EU countries the Euro is far weaker than the Mark would have been.

This has been great for German exports.

The Germans will never vote for a UK style exit of the EU as they have been told to do so would lead to war (which is a lie), but they won't vote for any further financial integration which means German taxpayers paying Greek pensions.

If Germany does not agree to pay the contributions gap when the UK leaves then the EU might fail anyway.

If the EU won't pay for Polish infrastructure and insists on Poland accepting sand niggers from Germoney then what is the point of EU membership for Poland?

Same applies in different degrees to most of the newer EU countries, but I expect it will take at least a decade for that understanding to ripple through Europe.
>>
>>131143819
>mr tusk, can Brexit be reversed?
>well, I guess if everyone wants to then I suppose so..
>BREAKING NEWS BREXIT CAN BE REVERSED HOW WILL UK EVER RECOVER
>UK BTFO
>EU STRONK
>>
>>131143819
No. He have no fucking idea.
>>
>>131143819
stupid eu is getting nervous that none of their bluffs seem to work out lel
>>
>>131157205
>Much of the bullshit about the benefits of the EU actually arise from other things

The EU has a tangible benefit on trade and the economy. It also has quite a lot of drawbacks, but virtually none of them affect the normal Hans on the street direclty - these are things like "a Japanese-EU trade deal" or "antitrust proceedings against Microsoft" etc.

What the normal Hans on the street associates with the EU and doesn't like is immigration, refugees and bureaucracy... which in pretty much all cases is caused by national rather than EU decisions.

I am not defending the EU here, I think it is in desperate need for reform, but the reason the typical Hans has no problem with the EU is not because it confuses the EU With NATO or because of "the Euro is good for exports", the reason is because the German economy is doing decently well and they can drink their beer and see Germany win in football... all of which are national events rather than EU caused.

If the German national economy would do badly, people would hate the EU, no doubt about it.
>>
>>131146694
Brits don't have a constitution as one single document. They have a number of legal documents and the power of tradition in the place of a formal constitution.

Thus while the Queen can theoretically BTFO Parliament and institute absolutism at any given time, in reality tradition means she will never, ever do that.
>>
>>131155860
BIG GUY
>>
>>131157538
>The EU has a tangible benefit on trade and the economy.

Not really, because what it gives with one hand it takes away with the other.

Sure, having a single trade block gives greater power in negotiation, but the costs in terms of regulation are excessive for smaller players, thus it is only the multinational companies which benefit, the small-to-medium sized enterprises get fucked in the ass because they cannot compete with foreign companies which have lower costs but full market access.

This is just one aspect, there are many others, not least of which is sand nigger migration.
>>
>>131143819
We should get a vote if it can be reversed. Maybe some countries don't want it reversed.
>>
File: #1worstenemies.png (2MB, 1102x901px) Image search: [Google]
#1worstenemies.png
2MB, 1102x901px
>>131143819
>>
>>131157943
>Not really

Sorry, I stopped right there. The European single market has measurable direct benefits for economies. This is not even debatable. We know that free competition increases wealth and economic growth - I have studied economics and while I concede that there may be a system which is not capitalism based on competition that works, I yet have to come by a better system.

If the EU's bureaucracy would be so bloated that the cost of going through the bureaucratic measures to trade exceed the benefits of trade, then the EU would have no benefit, but would be a loss making machine for Europe. But that is not the case, it actually, as empirically shown by studies, decreased bureaucracy for trade and industry throughout Europe.
>>
>>131158247
>We should get a vote if it can be reversed. Maybe some countries don't want it reversed.

You wouldn't get a vote, but under qualified majority voting your country would.

Regardless of your views on the subject, they EU politicians voting would be told to vote to allow the UK to withdraw its Article 50 notice.

This would not be because of any love of the UK, but simply because without the UK net contributions the EU budget would have to be scaled back dramatically.

EU budgets never reduce, only increase, so such a massive reduction would be potentially catastrophic to the EU unless substitute funding was delivered.

Germoney won't contribute more to EU coffers without the EU having to do lots of things the EU doesn't want to do.
>>
>>131158704
>Regardless of your views on the subject, they EU politicians voting would be told to vote to allow the UK to withdraw its Article 50 notice.

Withdrawal of the Article 50 notice would probably require unanimity just as a prolongation of the 2 yr period does. Freaking Cyprus could block it.
>>
>>131158557
>The European single market has measurable direct benefits for economies.

A single customs area would have been achievable at any time after WW2 without the additional politics and welfare bullshit.

The only reason that the single market exists was that this was the bait needed to lead otherwise sovereign countries into joining the EU.
>>
>>131158704
>Germoney won't contribute more to EU coffers without the EU having to do lots of things the EU doesn't want to do.

Germoney, Austria and Dutchland actually said they won't contribute more to the EU budget...period. They said that the EU will have to cut down on staffers and, what is more important, cut down on funding for Eastern Europeans and Greece in agribusiness subsidies.
>>
>>131143819
'There is always a way to get them to stay.'

(Senior european union official)
>>
>>131158919
>A single customs area would have been achievable at any time after WW2 without the additional politics and welfare bullshit.

A single customs area is very different to a single market. Just eliminating tariffs doesn't do anything to eliminate non-tariff barriers. The first cases the ECJ had to decide where all cases where member states blocked products from other states for obscure reasons. The single market disallows discrimination against products from anywhere in the EU... which in turn requires setting standards centrally... which in turn is unfortunately a political meddling into nations' affairs.

As to welfare, this continues to be a national affair. Nothing mandates e.g. Germany to provide a single cent in welfare to anyone. However, if welfare is provided to German citizens, international law drafted by America in the 1940s requires that this welfare gibmees is also provided to people who receive asylum.
>>
>>131158704
That would depend of the health of democracy in said country, I guess many countries would get a referendum to vote if they want the UK back. Don't get it wrong, you voted to leave, it makes perfect sense for those within the EU to vote if they want the UK back.

The UK has always being a stick in the wheels for the EU but constant opt-outs and special treaties for budget funding, so maybe with an independent UK this thing can start going places finally, and also the EU budged is actually going to be cut 99% confirmed thanks to you leaving, which is actually a good thing.
>>
EU is antidemocratic shit, the sooner it collapses, the better.

Stay strong, britlads, it's just psychological warfare.
>>
>>131159003
>'There is always a way to get them to stay.'
>(Senior european union official)

Sure, but that would require lots of changes which the EU has already rejected. During Cameron's EU "renegotiation" tour even the most watered down versions of our proposals were rejected.

I can't see that anything has really changed other than that UK attitudes against the EU has turned from unhappiness to resentment.

There are lots of reasons that the UK voted for BRexit and the EU's negotiating stance is making things worse, not making the UK regret its decision.
>>
>>131147307
you krauts are fucking scum
>>
>>131154462
Too bad he is working only in his own interest
>>
File: 1472395790135s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1472395790135s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
I actually hope they do, our politicians would never give us a NEXIT referendum cause they know the outcome, and the netherlands now lost a good ally that opposed the german french bloc in the EU
>>
>>131157650
This. If the Monarchy could actually do something to un-fuck what the parliament fuckheads have done to the country over the past 2-3 decades, i'm pretty sure everyone would be way more happy.
But at the same time, the queen doesn't have any interest in doing it, so she won't unfortunately. Although Charles on the other hand... he probably might if he got the chance. He's quite a stand-up bloke
>>
>>131156405
Only politicians, banks and corporations benefit from EU. Every regular person lose.
>>
>>131159238
>The UK has always being a stick in the wheels for the EU but constant opt-outs and special treaties for budget funding

The thing with the UK was that it joined the EEC when it was a trade body and never agreed to even the idea of a political union, never mind the reality.

The opt-outs and special treaties were necessary for the UK to remain in the EU after the EEC was abolished and yet still allow other countries to integrate further.

Same with the Eurozone.

If the UK hadn't been granted its concessions then either the EU would not have been created in the first place or the UK would have left as part of the Maastricht treaty in the 1990's.
>>
>>131156405
It still ends up with Germany in control because they control the purse. People will put up with a lot of shit if they feel they are on top of the shit heap. Emperor Merkel the 1st of the 4th Reich is a bitch, but she is their bitch.
>>
>>131159335
Why would merkel regret something with which she wasn't involved
>>
File: The Evil King is Dead.jpg (219KB, 460x1624px) Image search: [Google]
The Evil King is Dead.jpg
219KB, 460x1624px
>>131159671
>If the Monarchy could actually do something to un-fuck what the parliament fuckheads have done to the country over the past 2-3 decades, i'm pretty sure everyone would be way more happy.

Never happen. Parliament would simply force any monarch doing so to abdicate. They have done that before on much less significant issues.

They would then make it clear to those in line for the throne post-abdication that they would only offer the crown to a candidate who would openly acknowledge parliamentary supremacy over the crown.

The battle between parliament and the crown has been going on since the middle ages and the crown has lost every battle of significance.

Anyone who thinks the crown has anything other than ornamental value is deluding themselves.
>>
>>131153379
wtf I love Donald Tusk and his family now
>>
>>131160104
>Why would merkel regret something with which she wasn't involved

Because inevitably Germany will be asked to pay for some or all of the funding gap caused by the UK's departure.

Germany have said that they are unwilling to do so, but if that position means the EU collapses (possible, but no more than that), then they will have to.

Certainly the loss of UK funding will make the EU less powerful and more dysfunctional. I can't see how things like forcing immigration or the Euro onto non-compliant EU countries will work if there is no EU funding to bribe countries parliaments with.
>>
>>131156405
>rich and productive states (like germany and UK) to lazy bums like france poland etc.

They're not paying those states. They're paying their politicians to promote an agenda. EU Money is the biggest source of corruption throughout the EU.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.