[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fighting for Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: smash it.png (77KB, 760x787px) Image search: [Google]
smash it.png
77KB, 760x787px
ITT: We discuss how to fight for Europe
We need diplomatic solutions, because we can't go in guns blazing (at least not yet). First, we should focus on minorities. Give them less rights, do not give them any support (child support, welfare), and alienate them from our people. Law should also stand up to them harder. Europeans will be given the chance to assimilate, but non-Europeans will eventually have to move, because life will be too hard for them.
>>
>>131139934
How to solve the "we are just a religion, don't hurt us plox" problem: Europe is Christian, and it will remain Christian. Judaism is the ultimate enemy of Christianity, because they not only refused to believe in Jesus as the Messiah, they not only curcifixed him, but they are still refusing to believe in Him to this day. Why would we, proud Christians would want to have people like them to be amongst us? We should ban non-Christian religions in Europe.
>>
>>131139934
We should not only focus on weakening the minorities in our nation, but on strenghtening our people too. Our women should recieve money for every ethnic children they give birth to, and various discounts for family houses, family cars and such. Helping our people is the most important thing we should focus on.
>>
>>131140862
Before anyone would say that "not helping others is very non-Christian thing to do". We can not help others if we can not help ourselves. Oh and there's a saying in Hungary: "Help yourself, and God will help you"
>>
>>131141260
Schooling of our children should also be a very important thing to do. Everyone should recieve free education up to middle-school, but for high school education one must pay. Of course, the state will provide free education for excellent students.
>>
>>131139934
It's too late, just embrace it
>>
Men over 21 must serve in the millitary for at least 6 months. If one serves for a year at least, they will recieve the right to keep and bear arms.
>>
File: aussiegee.jpg (12KB, 162x311px) Image search: [Google]
aussiegee.jpg
12KB, 162x311px
>>131141697
Spotted a leaf/aussie/jude. Not even gay flags will help you
>>
>>131141876
Think anyone will want to live in your little autistic natsoc commune? Lol. All the hungarian girls are too busy listening to rap, getting drunk and having promiscuous sex with random strangers in nightclub restrooms.
>>
>>131141992
Most of those degenerates are still living with their parents, and most of our elder people are redpilled. They can only leave by their own, but they are too weak alone to do so. But if they do, good luck finding a new life.
>>
>>131141992
Also, you have to fight for the improvements in life, and if you fight hard enough you'll earn what you fought for. But I'm implying that you are a fucking leaf, so you'll never know what is like to fight for something, since you had to do nothing to be able to recieve a blowjob from dogs, and since it was pretty much an improvement for your shitty country, you think that you can just "wait it out".
>>
>>131141615
Businesses and media that misleads the public should be penalized, and in extreme cases, shut down.
>>
File: Mean while nero nero.jpg (31KB, 277x270px) Image search: [Google]
Mean while nero nero.jpg
31KB, 277x270px
All in all if you really ponder it this scum fucking continent deserves to burn once again

so just let it
>>
>>131140862
Weakening?? Last I checked the gyppos will overtake this country in 30 years. We need an American style planned parenthood for gyps.
>>
>>131141780
>If one serves for a year at least, they will recieve the right to keep and bear arms.

I dodged conscription here when I was younger, and now I own a full auto AK and some grenades

how does this make you feel?
>>
>>131139934
Europe is pagan and secular. Christianity is a mesh of cultures and mythology and had little to no influence in the progressive scientific advancements throughout Europe. Europe never was nor will it ever be Christian.

If anything, paganism should be brought back, and the people should admire it's mythology without falling victim to religion. Christianity only controls the poor, and is used to manipulate the masses. Europe needs to ban religion now, before you become controlled by Islam. Only science and common sense can save us, not a zombie-wizard tooth fairy up in the sky.
>>
>>131143451
If we take away everything from them that helps their lifestyle, they'll have two options: move on or stay and fight. If they fight, we'll have a reason to kill them. If they move along, well, they won't be here anymore, so it's a win-win situation.
>>
>>131143840
Note, the reason why Europe was never really Christian, is because Christianity doesn't exist. Since Jesus is made up of various non-European cultures, this reinforces the fact that Europe was never Christian.
>>
>>131143487
It's pretty common thing to do in 3rd world countries, since I can't tell who the fuck are you, because of your LARPer flag, but if you're an American by any means, then: laws can be played out, the question is, why would you do that?
>>
>>131143487
It's pretty common thing to do in 3rd world countries, since I can't tell who the fuck are you, because of your LARPer flag, but if you're an American by any means, then: laws can be played out, the question is, why would you do that? If people are not degenerate, they won't use guns for degenerate things. And if they don't want to serve a year in the millitary, then it serves them well to fear the authorities because they have illegal weapons.
>>
>>131139934
It really is too late for Europe.

Stay alive long enough to defect or spy when the great war comes.
>>
>>131144155
How so? Europe contributes more to academia and research than any other country. Contrary, Europe will become prosperous.
>>
File: dibs bedora.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dibs bedora.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>131143921
>>131143840
>>
>>131144155
That's right goy
>>
File: gee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>131144155
>+0.02$
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.