[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of weed to black people smoke? And "lazy" stoners?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1494634867853.jpg (364KB, 877x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494634867853.jpg
364KB, 877x800px
Or what color if you don't know

Whiteboi here. Weed aficionado. I like all types of weed, but I like lighter colored hybrids, sativa dominant. If i need something different, special occasion, i really like diesels (kafirstancia)

I ask because I've always been fascinated with the relationship between plants, drugs and people and culture.

I came off a few months of heavy indica, and I got some awesome sativa dominate shit.

I began to clean the house and get some shit done, and do some heavy thinking. I've always felt darker and more indica stuff made me feel more sluggish, I just started thinking about *how* different the highs really are.

Then I started thinking about stereotypes and lazy stoners, and being interested in the relationship between culture and drugs, my mind wandered to the different geographic regions where weed comes from and developed different types over thousands of years, and their respective cultures.

Black people have the stereotype of lazy, and smokers of the devils lettuce. Im not saying all black people are lazy, but I'm wondering mentally down the path of any correlation between smoking heavy weeds and being lazy, or being called a lazy stoner.

Irony is, Sativa is what is supposed to originate in africa, and indica and others from asia and beyond. So then my mind wandered upon the American indians, and how they couldn't handle liquor- no cultural adaptation.

>inb4autist
>>
for example I don't know the difference between the two types of strains and I've been smoking for a good 5 years at least
>>
File: kev.jpg (192KB, 1918x1053px) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
192KB, 1918x1053px
>>131138685
>Weed aficionado
You're a fucking dope smoker mate, a waster who is too stoned to realize this.
Remember, you can't polish a turd.
>>
>>131139035
k. And your a 4chan poster who judges peoples lives off one choice they make. If you hate dope so much just ignore dope threads anonybro
>>
>>131139321
it's an entire culture of mindlessness smoking weed is just a symptom. I don't smoke daily but I used to and functioned well enough in society. Blacks smoke it because they sell it and trade it for ebt shit. As far as the cultural adaptation aspect goes that's interesting but I would argue you could look at white people who have adapted to weed and things like lsd well
>>
File: file.png (850KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
850KB, 1024x768px
>>131139035
>>
Weed is degeneracy.
>>
Weed is bad for you dude. You use up your potential by consuming thc. Your cannabinoid receptors don't exist for you to smoke weed and get high off of. You'll view me as an antagonist though because your dumb druggie brain fears when your addictions and your dependency upon them are in jeopardy.
>>
>>131138685
It all depends on the individual using it.
I don't personally understand what makes a person lazy from smoking unless they smoked too much.
I like to be able to smoke and feel like I just rested. When I get up and back to work it feels like the day just started and I'm ready to go.
If I have to read through a ton of shit it helps to take a hit from the bong when I start getting restless and distracted. It lets me focus again.
>>
>>131138685
How high are you? Lay off the weed man, you're already pretty fucking autistic.
>>
Slide thread sage report
>>
>>131139493
Excellent points, absolutely. But I don't necessarily mean that heavy weeds caused the laziness, it could also go that a more "laid back" approach lets say, would be more accepting of a heavy dope, instead of some like mini mushroom trip some other strains are. A negative feedback if you will.
>>131139749
hook me up to whatever sensor measures my potential and show me the data. you don't know what my habits are and you are assuming alot. I don't like heavy weeds. I'll do without, I like it literally right before bed, but I am fine without it.

Quit cigs, you wanna strangle something. I've seen people detox off booze and end up in the hospital. I don't have weed it's a bummer, but life goes on man. I enjoy it, it's rich history, economic impacts, industrial uses (for the other kind) etc. I geek out to mushrooms and ayahuasca, lsd all coke, coca leaves, all of it. Doesn't mean I use most of these drugs ever or with any sort of frequency now that I'm older and like, doing all the things you assume I am automatically incapable of accomplishing with my life because I like to smoke different kinds of a literally non addictive as some do a cigar or glass of wine or brandy.

I asked a question on the interwebs way late on a friday night not asked what I should be doing with my life. your logic doesn't make any sense. You are on 4chan telling me how to live my life.

Apply the same logic and stereotype to you being a 4chan user and you immediately nullify any authority to give me any sort of advice outside the question asked. Get off my nuts. You're clearly just a white supremacist autistic cuckservative /lonegunman summerbaby just try and have a cool conversation once in a while, it's nice and gentlemanly
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.