[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hispanic guy here (south America) why are polish girls so lazy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hispanic guy here (south America) why are polish girls so lazy. They are literally shit tier when it comes to girlfriends.. yesh fuck you polish nationalists. Your women are shit, faggots...
>>
>>131136730
brainwashed by cultural marxism
>>
>>131136730
Because they are spics as well.
>>
>>131136730
You realize most polish girls are inbred you dumb spic.
>>
Slide and conquer thread but I'll bite.

Short answer: they aren't.
Long answer: this is another concern shill divide and conquer style thread designed to discredit poles in any way possible because they refuse globalized immigration.The perpetrators hope to use ignorance of Poland and polish people portrayed by a lack of polish posters to force a meme that the polish are degenerate when they are per capita one of the most based populations of whites on the planet. This is no different than any other slide/divide and conquer thread and should be disregarded and ignored as such.
>>
>>131136730
No offense, but as non white, you could get only shit tier polish girl.

Girls who go for non whites, aspecially spanish guys in Poland got even their ownb lolsong about giving ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PQ670sfFXU
>>
>>131136730
Because they're pure redpilled tradwives, this means they only go for the guy with the biggest dick and most money and want him to pay for everything and do everything for her, this is basically a mix between the regular Stacy and Gone Girl, since being "redpilled" only means they're aware of how hypergamous they are which makes them sociopathic.
>>
>>131136730

good leave them alone bean nigger
>>
>>131136730

>spic
>calling other people lazy

isn't it time for you to take a siesta?
>>
>>131137402
leaf speaks truth
>>
>>131136730
who dis semen demon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.