[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Action over words

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 131899535868.jpg (121KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
131899535868.jpg
121KB, 600x402px
We need to organise.

It's time we actually accomplished something. It's time we stopped talking about how cool rwds would be and how much we wish things would change. It's time to actually do something about it. No I'm not talking about violence or going to rallies and screaming about mental illnesses and memes, I'm talking about real political, legal action. We need to get ourselves into power, I don't care what website your from or what specific political ideology you hold(as long as it's not commie), I don't claim to have the answers but I'm hoping that eventually someone here who is level headed enough and respectable can do something. We need to use the Jews tactics against them and take back this gentile earth.
>>
File: 1496397780092.jpg (34KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1496397780092.jpg
34KB, 500x355px
>>131136326
You always complain about how shit then next politician is. Why not be the next politician?
>>
Are you going to Honeypot fair?
Parsley sage rosemary and thyme
>>
>>131136549
I don't exactly see how organising into a group with similar interests who's members would seek political power to fix what is wrongly done.

Obviously nothing will ever change because the spirit of man is tied back

He is told there is no god or afterlife, he only knows the comfort of material possessions, he doesn't want to father children so he cares not what happens to his world when he's gone thus giving him no reason to fight and die for what is right. As long as his comfort is assured he cares not what happens.

So the age of animals will begin. Those who have children, have a stake in the future. They also don't know the comfort of modern luxury so they do not fear to lose it. A man with nothing to lose but everything to gain is the changer of the game.
>>
And this thread will die with a whimper.

Just like the white race.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.