[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Facebook ever die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: facebook.png (93KB, 1255x362px) Image search: [Google]
facebook.png
93KB, 1255x362px
Thread title, will facebook go the way of AOL, Yahoo and Myspace? I don't believe the corporation will go under but I think the social media platform that is facebook will diminish greatly in the coming years. I think society will be happier when facebook goes.

Thoughts, /pol/?
>>
>>131133097
It will go eventually. People are using snapchat and instagram more now.
>>
File: 2564.jpg (12KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
2564.jpg
12KB, 300x180px
and then they bombed that nic e man's country ,
after all he did for them
>>
>>131134790
wat
>>
>>131133097

It needs something new to replace it entirely.
>>
File: IMG_5171.jpg (489KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5171.jpg
489KB, 755x1000px
I never touched it.
It was responsible for a lot of postmodern dystopian changes to society. Friendship became a commodity owned by corporations overnight. Suddenly everyone's thoughts and actions were recorded by a database mined by Jewbook and its partners. Zuck the Cuck himself married an Asian to encourage race-mixing and multiculturalism. Facebook pushed a Globalist liberal agenda through its services.

I hope that it becomes the next mixi or MySpace and that Zuck the Cuck rots in hell clutching on to his tiny skinless like prick - considering what he did to so many people's social lives in the name of profit.
>>
>>131136141
Its definitely fucked society in terms of how we interact socially. I think the flaws of the millennial generation are largely due to facebook and how it shaped society.
>>
>>131133097
I stopped using Facebook about three years ago. I usually trailblaze technology-wise. So yes, FB will go the way of other social networks.
>>
>>131136720
Its blocked in China tho?
>>
>>131136973
Yes, that's true. But I didn't live in China all that time.
>>
>>131137099
Besides, I can use VPN if I need to.
>>
They add nothing to the internet. Why does everything have to be done through or in association with facebook these days? How does this improve my experience?

At least Netscape had a decent web browser for a while and AOL provided internet services.
>>
I find facebook is generally a stressful experience. People never talk about things other than politics. It's all left wing propaganda and kekistan. I make a point of not looking at it when I'm on vacation because 9/10 times facebook spoils my mood.
>>
>>131137099
Does China have VK? I know Russia uses it but unsure if its popular in China

>>131137160
Many studies have showed that it has a negative impact on society overall in terms of mental health.
>>
>>131133468
Instagram is Facebook.
>>
>>131137427
Russians here use VK sometimes, the plus is that it isn't blocked. Otherwise foreigners use Instagram a lot, and everyone uses bloody WeChat which I hate.
>>
>>131133097
No. It probably wont, mostly because other sites and progams are increasingly requiring you have a facebook account to use them.

The reality is, facebook is the norm. People want attention and it will always be through that.
>>
>>131137551
I'm guessing WeChat is like Whatsapp?
>>
>>131133097
Eventually. All things have their hay day and decline. I think Facebook only has a few years left till its dies and becomes a "my space".Personally I hate it with a passion. It's just a bunch of attention seeking for normies. Seen an ex bully who bullied plenty of people in school becomes this anti bullying hero or some shit. As if that makes her forgiven. It's sick and repulsive.
>>
>>131137808
No, it's worse. Because it's uglier. Also it has groups. And a castrated version of social network.

The plus is that there's a thing called WeChat Wallet that you can use for peer-2-peer and in-store payments.
>>
I don't know many people who use it as of 2017. It was a necessity in Uni as a throwaway chat service on campus. Even than, I only saw baby pictures from Gen X relatives and spam chain mail from chinks and arab posted. Haven't opened it since graduation.

Everyone I'm actually close with just texts. Closest mates still use Steam since it was what we used in Highschool. Twitter is a security risk since they're all 1488 accounts.
>>
I found facebook useful when i was backpacking and most of my friends on it are from travel..

it was good in its original form of sharing photo albums and poking people for fun. Now it's just place for people to state their stupid political opinion and liking stupid UNILAD videos.
>>
>>131133097
We need to take down Facebook now before it gets stronger
>>
File: IMG_5844.png (547KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5844.png
547KB, 800x533px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.