[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris Pride Predictions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: enough_is_enough.jpg (61KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
enough_is_enough.jpg
61KB, 403x500px
Guys... My little sister is going to this thing. I am truly afraid for her life. Paris is FILLED with muslims and you know how they hate gays. Paris has been subject to so many terror attacks before, and now it will be filled with people that muslims truly hate all in one place, and my little sister will be there... I alerted my father to this because I don't think he knows, but I don't think there is anything else I can do. What do you think will happen tomorrow?
>>
What kind of thing is it.
>>
File: 1497608233166.jpg (17KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
1497608233166.jpg
17KB, 480x416px
>>131126920
Sorry OP, shes prob gonna die. Predictions is a bombing, a new truck of peace, shooting, or a combo.
>>
>>131127015
It is a pride parade. So a bunch of gays flooding a street (where assault trucks can go) in a city filled with people that hate gays...
https://www.tripsavvy.com/paris-gay-pride-1618364
>>
>>131127106
If that happens, it will secure my life mission as ridding Europe of non-whites. If I lose her to a fucking migrant, I will not stop until either all migrants are gone or I am dead.
>>
File: Homosexuals.jpg (199KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Homosexuals.jpg
199KB, 957x1024px
>>131126920
>>
>>131127121
This weekend is the end of Ramadan. Very high risk. Stick to groups of friends and to stay close to door ways. If she is a brainwashed fool then most likely spit roasted/jihaded. The gay's are going to try and relay a message the love conquers all.
>>
>>131126920
How many have we had. Well. Since eve shat out cain probably. So. Nuke your thread
>>
>>131126920
she dead
>>
>>131126920
No survivors predicted.
>>
>>131127562
I am in the states and the rest of my family is in France. I don't even know if she is going alone or they are going together or what, since she is now allowed on her own.. She doesn't understand the reality of the threat to her life because attacks are commonplace now and STILL seen as "something that happens to other people"
>>
>>131128082
I am sorry friend, but she may need to red pill the hard way. Why didn't you go with her?
>>
>>131128440
Couldn't for financial reasons, and I am shipping to Navy basic training soon. I am just afraid the red pill will leave her dead-pilled.
>>
>>131126920
>Not going with her to protect her from the slaughter while taking a few ears as a trophy

What kind of brother are you, I bet you don't even have incestuous fantasies
>>
>>131126920
n an article entitled “Inspire guide: Orlando operation,” AQAP tells would-be Muslim jihadists to “avoid targeting places and crowds where minorities are generally found” because if sympathetic minorities get killed then “the federal government will be the one taking full responsibility.”

They issued this after Orlando Pulse massacre. They do not want to kill gay people because they arouse too much sympathy.
>>
>>131129022
I have a contract.. I didn't think she would stray from my father, and I never could have guessed she would be this stupid with her life... I can't even get there before it happens or I would.
>>
>>131126920
I heard Darwin will show
>>
>>131129256
This helps, but muslims are stupid vicious animals. They won't think of that before becoming enraged at all the gays around them and going on a rampage in the name of allah.
>>
>>131126920
sorry to hear this OP. hopefully she's one of the survivors.
>>
>>131126920
You sister is degenerate. After she dies, fuck your mother and breed a new one with proper right wing views.
>>
>>131126920

Your sister deserves to die desu
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.