[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INDIVISIBLE MARCH AUGUST 26

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170623-220331.png (916KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-220331.png
916KB, 1440x2560px
Across the USA, a Soro's funded group called Indivisible is holding marches across the US

I plan to counter the march in Madison, WI.

https://www.indivisibleguide.com/act-locally/

Check the link for marches in your area. Can we disrupt these globalists across America?

Anyone else wish to stop these rallies on August 26? Any Wisconsinanons wanna join me?
>>
>indivisible

no Im from the South I dont want to share a country with the north east and westcoast. I want to be left alone.
>>
File: solareclipse_pepe2.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
solareclipse_pepe2.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>131126607
Daily reminder that George Soros will die on 21 August which is exactly 7 months after Trump's first full day in office and during a total solar eclipse. Praise Kek! Shadilay!
>>
>>131126607
Infiltrate their ranks and gather incriminating info.
>>
File: stopit.png (45KB, 176x183px) Image search: [Google]
stopit.png
45KB, 176x183px
>Claim to be indivisible
>Do nothing but divide the country
>>
reminder that the only people who give a shit about political marches are activists and /pol/. normal people roll their eyes at this shit.
>>
>>131127833
well shit!
>>
>>131126607
Bullshit, Soros already controls Trump through Kushner. There is no reason for him to obstruct Trump's administration.
>>
>>131126607
>Check the link for marches in your area.
I'd love to but beyond that map, on the homepage for the group in my area all of the links are members only, which tells me all I need to know about them.
>>
>>131126607
Its not a soros funded group. Its a bunch of people who are using the tactics of the tea party to further center left goals. Most of it is centered around opposition to changes in the health care laws.

Honestly the guide is a good primer on how to pressure your representative and useful for any group.
>>
>>131126607
Indivisible sounds like the name of some young adult book series
>>
>>131128039
Revolution is a spectator sport
>>
>>131127833
Checked and entered in my calendar.
>>
>>131126607
Do you have a link for the event OP?
>>
>>131128826
>Its not a soros funded group.
this, there are no calls for riots or violence anywhere on the site. soros only funds groups to start chaos
>>
>>131128663
>>131128826
>>131129824
>Ezra Levin, a former staffer for Rep. Lloyd Doggett, D-Texas, and his wife, Leah Greenberg, are the president and vice president of the Indivisible Guide’s board, respectively.
>Levin is also associate director of the Corporation for Enterprise Development, an anti-poverty nonprofit. Melissa Bradley, who sits on that group’s board, previously worked for Green for All, a group founded by liberal commentator and former Obama administration official Van Jones. She was appointed as a Soros Justice Fellow through the Open Society Foundations, which Soros founded.
>Greenberg previously worked for Humanity United, which is funded by Soros’ Open Society Institute.
>The secretary of Indivisible Guide, Angel Padilla, works for the National Immigration Law Center, which is funded by Soros through his Open Society Foundations. And treasurer Matt Traidi is the research team director for the Service Employees International Union, a major donor to and endorser of Democrat politicians.
fuck off shills
>>
File: 1398135965756.png (28KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1398135965756.png
28KB, 150x150px
>>131129292
>>
>>131131125
And we all know who Service Employees International Union are.
>>
File: sterling hall bombers.jpg (247KB, 660x537px) Image search: [Google]
sterling hall bombers.jpg
247KB, 660x537px
>>131126607
Madtown, wew lad. That place is as crazy as Berzerkly. Those commies have been radicalized for decades. Neat city, though. Shame it's infested with leftists and their niggers.

http://archive.is/P8cwt
>>
>>131131125
i fucking love this lego game
>>
>>131126607
If only a truck of peace could be arranged.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.