[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince a vegetarian to eat meat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: confused.jpg (2MB, 5154x3682px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
2MB, 5154x3682px
>>
You don't. Sage.
>>
>>131123368
>Ask them if they've ever seen a survival show that doesn't resort to the guy having to eat some form of protein to survive.
>Then ask them if he could've survived better if he just would've just foraged for wild broccoli, potatoes, carrots and cucumbers
>Then remind them that nature doesn't have a fucking vegetable aisle, 90% of the plants can kill you, and that humans naturally need to kill animals to survive.

If they still don't understand, kidnap them and drop them in the middle of the wilderness with a weapon, and see how fast they turn into an omnivore.
>>
I did. Just brought a steak up to his face and he was like "fuck it" (not exact words) and ate it.
>>
>>131123920
I tried explaining how unless you're strict in where you source dairy and eggs from, vegetarianism isn't logically consistent from an animal welfare perspective. Just made the other person angry. Sigh.
>>
>>131123368
Feed him your cock. Vegetarians are fags.
>>
>>131123368
You don't. You invite them over for dinner and make them 'vegetable' meals and sneak in things like butter, and beef / chicken stock. Let them eat that for a while then inform them they've never been vegan and their life is a lie.
>>
>>131124358
animal welfare isn't logically consistent in the first place it's just a dumb fucking animal for christ's sake who cares about its suffering
>>
>>131124958
1- you're lying to yourself if you think animals cant experience pain.
2- meat from animals not treated humanely (pastured) is of garbage quality.
>>
If they haven't eaten meat for a LONG time, don't even try. Their body may no longer be able to process meat and will react badly to it.
>>
>animals feel pain
>plants feel pain
no argument exists for being a vegetarian
>>
>How do I convince a vegetarian to eat meat?
Why the fuck do you care or want to?
>>
>>131125104
1. I didn't say animals don't feel pain, I said who cares?
2. I'm all for getting rid of feedlots and industrial livestock operations but that's for sanitary reasons not because "muh animals have a right to be free"
>>
>>131125104
>animals not treated humanely
WTF does this even mean?
Animals
Humans
>Pick one
>>
>>131123368
Threaten to kill their family if they don't
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.