[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did divorce fuck you up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Divorce.jpg (364KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Divorce.jpg
364KB, 1536x1024px
To those of you here whose parents are divorced, did you notice a change in yourself between before and after they divorced? What political lean did your parents have? What is your political leaning after the divorce? My parents divorced back when I was in high school, and I didn't realize it at the time but I think it fucked me up pretty good (back then, anyways). However, one good thing came from it - I refuse to ever get divorced. I'll go the way my grandparents did, and just work through it and not be a pussy. I'm also very conservative and I think being a child of divorce forced me to be that way.

At this point in time, I blame liberal cultural standards. My grandparents generation would fight through troubles and stick together no matter what, and they were very conservative. My parents grew up through the liberal hippy generation and I'm sure yours did too. Fuck that shit. It won't be me.
>>
>yfw your mom is such an annoying nagging cunt that your dad decided that he physically could not handle it any longer.
>>
File: 1424746157500.gif (52KB, 129x111px) Image search: [Google]
1424746157500.gif
52KB, 129x111px
>>131120988
It didn't. My parents are still together.
>>
>>131121340
What kind of freak are you
>>
Who gives a fuck if people get divorced? Why does it have to be liberals' fault? I, for one, don't fucking care who wastes their money on divorce lawyers. In any case, my future wife will be signing prenup papers.
>>
>>131121442
because a kid coming from a split home is more likely to be

>blacked
>>
>>131120988
Fucked me up pretty bad man. A couple years after the divorce my dad went to jail, was an opoid abuser (this is near Seattle). He had a gambling addiction and did some shady shit with a local gang.

My mom was alcholic and self-harming, I had to look after her because I was the man of the house now (in High school at the time).

I think it had something to do with the upbringing my parents had. Neither were particularly liberal.

It without a doubt changed my perspective of the world. I'm a little dead inside but I think I'm more selfaware now. Didn't turn out a manchild, because I could always see my parents be fuck ups. It fucked up my sister more, she turned out gay.
>>
>>131121247
Iktf bro
I cant stand her either, she shit talks about my dad day and night and my dad taught me how to be the person i am today. Haven't seen him in years because hes in Venezuela but i wish i had spent more time with him and not physically removed from him by mom
>>
>>131121651
I still love you Alexis Sanchez
>>
>>131121716
>germany
>dad moved to venezuela

holy shit is Hitler your dad?
>>
My parents are still together.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1162572
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.