[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought this shit was a meme, is Argentina actually white?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Argentina.png (20KB, 279x397px)
Argentina.png
20KB, 279x397px
>>
Nice try, Argentina. You're the niggest.
>>
File: 2gsprih.jpg (185KB, 950x942px) Image search: [Google]
2gsprih.jpg
185KB, 950x942px
just like these 5'4" guys
>>
>>131119776
yep, as white as as the spanish and italians are.
>>
Its a meme.
>>
>>131120380
those are mexican mestizos. Not our fault the USA classifies indios as white
>>
File: Multitud_Crespo.jpg (582KB, 1341x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Multitud_Crespo.jpg
582KB, 1341x1055px
>>131119776
>>
>>131120469
But are there white people? How often do you see white people in Argentina?
>>
>>131119776
most of argentinians and south brazilian are italians with avg 103 IQ so they are smarter than burgrers
>>
>>131122008
40% and going down
>>
>>131123026
are you mestizo or spanish with moorish blood?
>>
>>131119776
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ar.html

>European (mostly Spanish and Italian descent) and mestizo (mixed European and Amerindian ancestry) 97.2%, Amerindian 2.4%, African 0.4% (2010 est.)
>>
>>131119776
Yet White Argentines have 50% native mitochondrial DNA, that's the result of Euros having children with native women early on but fortunately they got sorted in time
>>
My 1989 World Atlas has Argentina at 85% White
>>
>>131120415
who are these young, energetic iranians?
>>
>>131120415
>as white as as the spanish and italians are

So, they're not white?
>>
They're descended from the Spanish. People in Spain aren't 100% white. Berbers(who are half white-half niggers) invaded Spain and raped all of their women. So now Spaniards are about 5% nigger. That's why they have dark complexion and dark wavy hair. Argentinians are as white as the Spanish, which is to say they're not completely white.
>>
>>131119776
I've been there. It's definitely not white, but it's not brazil-tier either.
>>
>>131126875
Why try to divide Caucasians when our Euro-Ethnicity is on the decline?

You really don't want ethnic Italians and Spaniards on your side on the incoming race war?
>>
Argentine population genetic structure was examined using a set of 78 ancestry informative markers (AIMs) to assess the contributions of European, Amerindian, and African ancestry in 94 individuals members of this population. Using the Bayesian clustering algorithm STRUCTURE, the mean European contribution was 78%, the Amerindian contribution was 19.4%, and the African contribution was 2.5%.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&uid=17177183&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google

3/4 white genetically on average.
>>
Just finished watching episode of Anthony bourdain in Argentina actually. Don't think I saw a single white person.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.