[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The west is doomed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: b79.jpg (66KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
b79.jpg
66KB, 666x666px
>church attendance is low
>malls are dying and being converted to storage space
>people are staring at their phones instead of interacting with their fellow human being
>couples are buying dogs instead of having children
>the traditional family is disappearing

I'm sorry guys but the west is doomed and no amount of pepe and kekistan memes are going to prevent it.
>>
>>131118748
Our population is declining, the best will remain and prosper. Will that be you?
>>
>>131118748
>>people are staring at their phones instead of interacting with their fellow human being

Actually, most normies spend all day on their phones interacting with other normies.
>>
>>131118748
Yea we are declining, no doubt about that. But its happened before and well come back. But its going to be a shit show. A lot of us don't want to see it become a shit show but if people refuse to listen and take action.

>i guess were going to have to take the hard route
>>
>>131118748
Kek will see us through these dark times and bring forth a new light.
>>
>>131118748
Fuck you syrup nigger. You couldn't Cary my balls in a wheelbarrow.

You literally have a faggotry ruining your country. We elected a reality show guy to run ours.

Who wins? Faggots or Americans?
>>
>>131119680
Americans have no balls, you're all fat pussy faggots like Boogie
>>
>>131119983
We have the balls to stop the freaks. You faggots elected a freak.

Sad/
>>
>>131120399
You're literally 42% white
>>
>>131119983
Say something faggot. Cat got your toungue?

Maybe this was a learning opportunity for you.
>>
>>131119088
NO. everyone must be as lonely as me. right? right?
>>
>>131121091
Fuck off spic, go make tacos or something.
>>
>>131121370
My president isn't a faggot,buddy.
>>
>>131121370
Fucking syrup niggers. When the going gets tough they get the fuck out. So they even tap trees?
>>
>>
Speak up Canaduh:
>>
anyone else have Visa as a long position in roth ira? as well as data center REITs
>>
>>131119088

Liking people's Facebook statuses and posting one sentence inane comments is not social interaction.
>>
>>131122646
Bump Desu
Although if the Soviets had their way Japan would be Commie and there wouldn't anime
Oh the irony
>>
>>131118983
I've had this same thought, but is it true? Are the weak eliminating themselves from the gene pool leaving only strong stock? Is it better to have quantity, or quality genetically speaking?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.